[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

farfalla

sarNie Hatchling

I really wish that Na and Ya will someday have a simple drama where they'll be married to each other and have kids. Na's drama with Kim and Taew, James drama with Kim, Taew drama with Jirayu and Ya's drama, those kind of drama :)

Nanghom

❤NY❤
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
Na has already got people interested in buying his photos :thumbup:
View attachment 20955
Cr babycrazyn
Wow wow wow.. :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa: he really is talented... and foresee the future well too :clap::clap::clap::clap:
I wish him to expand all his talents and show them when he is still at peak ..
So that he can have a slow step down from fame in future ... well that future I am referring to may not come within next decade though ..;)
And we can enjoy every aspect of him ha ha :pancarta::pancarta:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Whoever buys Nagara is weird, sorry not sorry. I prefer the set up of Vatanika's runway to POEM's but I think I like the style of POEM's clothes a bit more than Vatanika
I like both- POEM style is me at professional setting or when I feel like being classy and sophisticated. Vatanika style is when I am out painting the town red with my girls!

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
Wow wow wow.. :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa: he really is talented... and foresee the future well too :clap::clap::clap::clap:
I wish him to expand all his talents and show them when he is still at peak ..
So that he can have a slow step down from fame in future ... well that future I am referring to may not come within next decade though ..;)
And we can enjoy every aspect of him ha ha :pancarta::pancarta:
I agree. But Na is talented in quite a lot of things so it might get a bit hectic for him. I still have so much stuff that I want Na to do before he decides to retire & hopefully he will get the chance to do them :cheer:

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
New one! LOL Go Kaif, Go Kaif, getcha NY ON ahahahha he's really obsessed another video already?? LOL oh he also watched LR up to ep 4?!!!!

I swear. His freaken laugh & giggles gets me every freaking time. LMAO. He is just too funny!

Haha is it Nadishhhh? lmao

And, he is definitely not gonna find this in Khun P & Peck! haha

Last edited: