[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
I'm not really a NY fan,but I like them individually and gonna respect whatever they choose cuz I think they're good people and deserve happiness.it's kinda weird now when nadech would openly talk some topics of ny cuz ever since I know him,he likes keeping his privacy.For me,it's more like he compromised.anyway it doesn't matter whether he's more private or open as long as he's happy and not feeling being forced by the media and trolls so he has to act like this.
Now I know you're not an N.Y. fan this thread is not suitable for you most people here are N.Y. hopefuls and loves to imagine that N.Y. will end up together but still you're welcome to stay here but you must ignore and respect our CRAZINESS:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3: just enjoy our company:angel10:peace

JadeLee

sarNie Egg
Anne figured she needed about 2 seconds of it to complete her 15 second montage of their sweet scenes leading up to Dawin kissing Alice on the beach.
LMAO. Hahahahaha exactly what I thought. Btw that montage was sooo bad. Yeah show us a scene without any content. How am I suppose to know what happened during that scene. Thong entertainment did a bad job as usual.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Omg I love her cf lol
Thank you and everyone for all the great update . I am so glad ya stay in Thailand .
Btw I think na is not with air Asia anymore so it safe to say he can take this airlines
He's not? I thought he still was :confused12:I vaguely remember an interview where he said nothing has changed in relation to AirAsia

pinky3

sarNie Adult
I think he isn’t but they still give him perks .Remember pope went in place of him on one of the event and people r assuming is pope . We will have to wait and see .
If I remember correctly na did take Bangkok airline once cuz he had to but his pic was kept a secret since he was with air Asia