[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Speaking of chinese fans,I believe most of them maybe nice and friendly.But I found lots of the trolls on ig are chinese,and they're so dramatic and invested and don't know the boundary and overthinking everything.including the trolls always wanna bring yaya and nichkhun into a pair and then bash them and the ones make conflicts under ma keaw's ig.so I kinda have mixed feelings for chinese fans even tho I know they can't represent all.
They are not worthy of your precious time if I were you better IGNORE those LOSERS:fighting3: and :clap:FOCUS on GOOD Things that happened to NY:cheer: the more you talk about them the more you will get stressed that can cause bad vibes.Just my friendly advice for you to be perfectly happy while shipping NY:angel10:

joice

sarNie Egg
Definitely just a few trees in the forest though. There's a dedicated NY page on Weibo (Chinese Twitter/Facebook) and a thread similar to this. Most Chinese fans love NY (I'm Chinese American)
:cheer::cheer::cheer:
I'm not saying they don't like but some of them are so hardcore,possessive and overthinking.They make very little things into big drama.Idk maybe I just don't get their way of love lol.

SNOW@

sarNie Hatchling
I'm not saying they don't like but some of them are so hardcore,possessive and overthinking.They make very little things into big drama.Idk maybe I just don't get their way of love lol.
I know what you're talking about. I see those trolls commenting on Yaya's IG in Chinese, makes me angry. I want to say their fan base in China is quite large now and growing especially after airing of the Crown Princess. A lot of Chinese fans adore NY. I always check weibo and here for interview translations. Their videos usually get translated to Chinese and or English ehehehehhehe:aaaaa:

Those trolls who say nasty things about NY can chill in the corner, cuz they are just a minority.

SNOW@

sarNie Hatchling
It's ok dear i was also like you dying to know long long time ago about the back story of Nadech's biological parents until now I am still TOTALLY CLUELESS I am sure MPla and his :naughty2:wify Yaya:icon12: knew already the whole secret of Na but you see they remained together and Ya's mom still loves Na:love:
Glad I'm not the only one. What you said just reminded me of what Yaya said during an interview. If Nadech leaves one day, she might have to chase and kill him since he knows all of her secrets ahahahahahahah. He's hers for life. :love::naughty2::thumbup:;)

SNOW@

sarNie Hatchling
Also wondering (please excuse my cultural incompetence), is it norm for women to change their last name to their husbands' after marriage in Thailand?

joice

sarNie Egg
They are not worthy of your precious time if I were you better IGNORE those LOSERS:fighting3: and :clap:FOCUS on GOOD Things that happened to NY:cheer: the more you talk about them the more you will get stressed that can cause bad vibes.Just my friendly advice for you to be perfectly happy while shipping NY:angel10:
I'm not really a NY fan,but I like them individually and gonna respect whatever they choose cuz I think they're good people and deserve happiness.it's kinda weird now when nadech would openly talk some topics of ny cuz ever since I know him,he likes keeping his privacy.For me,it's more like he compromised.anyway it doesn't matter whether he's more private or open as long as he's happy and not feeling being forced by the media and trolls so he has to act like this.

Last edited:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
same, i wonder what happened?

did no one snag a photo of nadech or yaya at the edm concert? how is that possible? lol
NY are ninjas :pancarta:
Kid you two not, I spent 40 mins while on the train scouting in IG #sensation, #heisensation, #sensationthailand and to see if I can spot any pic of NY in the background and NONE! I saw many - Aff, Pe'Ae, channel 7 stars, Woosen, Ken P, Esther, Pok, Margie, JohnnyAfone (huh?), etc.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Kid you two not, I spent 40 mins while on the train scouting in IG #sensation, #heisensation, #sensationthailand and to see if I can spot any pic of NY in the background and NONE! I saw many - Aff, Pe'Ae, channel 7 stars, Woosen, Ken P, Esther, Pok, Margie, JohnnyAfone (huh?), etc.
JOHNNY WAS THERE???!! :eek: wtffff