[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
Lol remember when antis thought yaya was going to spend her holiday overseas to meet up with her @cough_fake_cough@ bf?? Yeah where is she now :naughty2:

Yaya seems to be claiming her man more freely after likit ruk so for me likit ruk will always be a blessing in disguise...NY is happy and dating openly is my kink

Also another thing, there was a couple of ladies who followed na after his event for p80 and got into the train with him and when he got off, and one lady in particular; she was like "shit how did i get here? Where am i??"
There were tweets about this (i'll try n find the tweet but since i didnt save it cuz i was just browsing through the feed n saw it, it'll be hard)
Another tweet was about this guy who was sitting in the train and when he saw nadech, he starting fanboying lol, this tweet is more popular.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
NY together again today :nut::love: Yaya's outfit looks zaaaaaap :love:
View attachment 20853
OH MY.....Yaya's outfit is REALLY ZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP :eek:, more sexier than miss G + Petra :naughty2:. How Nadech will succeed to take a rest, he must be in bodyguard mode :risas3:. Look at his right hand! :p. We have to thank this girl who dared to take a pic for us. Btw, she's crual, she put NY's pic at her last post, I was like "I don't care about your meal, where is the original pic of NY?!" haha.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bl7YjfhATq5/?taken-by=kitty_oh

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Wait a sec, so Ya has basically spent time with Na on almost every day of her holiday :naughty2::

Evening of Thursday 26th of July: 'Ngam ngam' salad at Ya's condo (location not yet verified but likely)

Friday: Temple visit with the whole fam

Saturday: Ya was MIA so we don't know

Sunday: EDM concert with Na, Cat & PokGie

Monday: Went to visit Na on set with mango & sticky rice

Lol can she have holidays more often please :p:risas3:
Update:
Wednesday: lunch date with her boo

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Lol remember when antis thought yaya was going to spend her holiday overseas to meet up with her @cough_fake_cough@ bf?? Yeah where is she now :naughty2:

Yaya seems to be claiming her man more freely after likit ruk so for me likit ruk will always be a blessing in disguise...NY is happy and dating openly is my kink

Also another thing, there was a couple of ladies who followed na after his event for p80 and got into the train with him and when he got off, and one lady in particular; she was like "shit how did i get here? Where am i??"
There were tweets about this (i'll try n find the tweet but since i didnt save it cuz i was just browsing through the feed n saw it, it'll be hard)
Another tweet was about this guy who was sitting in the train and when he saw nadech, he starting fanboying lol, this tweet is more popular.
Seeeeee, when NY say they are busy & have no time to meet up often, they actually mean it. Cuz when they do have time, they meet up almost everyday :risas3:

This is the tweet you were talking about; I love how Na has fanboys in & out of the industry :love:
https://twitter.com/Meena69485208/status/1024552499284303873?s=19

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
PJ‏ @babyj916
มากินข้าวเที่ยงเจอ ณเดชน์ ญาญ่า น่ารักมากกกกกกกกกกกกก
I went to have a lunch, I met Nadech Yaya, they are sooooooooo cute

ตอนแรกเห็นไกลๆ คิดอยู่ว่าใครคุ้นๆจัง พอเดินมาใกล้ๆเท่านั้นแหละ หล่อสวยแบบลุควันหยุดชิลๆ โหยยยย เหมาะสมกันมากเลย
At the beginning I saw them from afar. I thought like who are they? They are familiar to me. When I got closer to them, they were handsome beautiful like "ลุควันหยุดชิลๆ", Oyyyyy they are so suitable to each other.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Ya's holiday:

Evening of Thursday 26th of July: 'Ngam ngam' salad with Na at Ya's condo (location not yet verified but likely)

Friday: Temple visit with the whole fam

Saturday: Ya was MIA so we don't know

Sunday: EDM concert with Na, Cat & PokGie

Monday: Went to visit Na on set with mango & sticky rice

Tuesday night: Cinema date with Na

Wednesday: Lunch & coffee date with Na

:nut::naughty2::love:

At this rate, we can be 100% sure she wasn't in S.Korea :pancarta: And I won't be surprised if they both spent some time together on Saturday

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
OH MY.....Yaya's outfit is REALLY ZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP :eek:, more sexier than miss G + Petra :naughty2:. How Nadech will succeed to take a rest, he must be in bodyguard mode :risas3:. Look at his right hand!" :p. We have to thank this girl who dare to take a pic for us. Btw, she's crual, she put NY's pic at her last post, I was like "I don't care about your meal, where is the original pic of NY?!" haha.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bl7YjfhATq5/?taken-by=kitty_oh

If the back of her dress is that sexy, can you imagine the front ><

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Our Cute Press girl
barryayano1_20180801132555.jpg
Cr cutepress

Our Maybelline girl
mairatchada1_20180801132408.jpg
Cr P'Mai

Our Bangkok Airways girl
mairatchada1_20180801132422.jpg
Cr P'Mai

Still can't believe my babies are the face of 2 different airlines:love::aaaaa: It kinda sucks cuz it means they can't really travel together on the same plane as they have to travel with their own airline but it's still a great honour :thumbup:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Funny embarrassing story... so when you put “spoiler” and seeing your laughing emoji and so many of YadechTaemint’s laugher- I figured oh it must be risky for me to open while on the train but I can comment safely w/o seeing . What happened when I clicked to response? the spoiler showed and the guy sitting next to me giggled while I shrinked away from embarrassment!

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Funny embarrassing story... so when you put “spoiler” and seeing your laughing emoji and so many of YadechTaemint’s laugher- I figured oh it must be risky for me to open while on the train but I can comment safely w/o seeing . What happened when I clicked to response? the spoiler showed and the guy sitting next to me giggled while I shrinked away from embarrassment!
:risas3::risas3::risas3:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
:risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3:

I have found that 7 days 7 colored Petra's outfits but I don't dare to share it hahahah. Dawin has succeed to make me forget Petra, I want to see Na as Dawin not Petra anymore :risas3:

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
You should have screamed out "Nadech Kugimiya! Leh Lub Salub Rarng!!" :risas3: We could have gotten another fan