[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

joice

sarNie Egg
Speaking of chinese fans,I believe most of them maybe nice and friendly.But I found lots of the trolls on ig are chinese,and they're so dramatic and invested and don't know the boundary and overthinking everything.including the trolls always wanna bring yaya and nichkhun into a pair and then bash them and the ones make conflicts under ma keaw's ig.so I kinda have mixed feelings for chinese fans even tho I know they can't represent all.

Last edited:

SNOW@

sarNie Hatchling
Truthfully his real parentage topic is not that sensitive, you just won't get any answers coz no one knows coz Nadech doesn't want you to know lol
Speaking of chinese fans,I believe most of them maybe nice and friendly.But I found lots of the trolls on ig are chinese,and they're so dramatic and invested and don't know the boundary and overthinking everything.including the trolls always wanna bring yaya and nichkhun into a pair and then bash them and the ones make conflicts under ma keaw's ig.so I kinda have mixed feelings for chinese fans even tho I know they can't represent all.
Definitely just a few trees in the forest though. There's a dedicated NY page on Weibo (Chinese Twitter/Facebook) and a thread similar to this. Most Chinese fans love NY (I'm Chinese American)
:cheer::cheer::cheer: