[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

SNOW@

sarNie Hatchling
Anyone who would see them as only an accessory must either be delusional or is devoid of an ability to think. :risas3: Because we can’t expect Na to say, “ yes it’s a symbol of out love.” I meant for years HE always have same slogan as “ there is nothing” or “just a sibling”And saying they won’t open to public. It doesn’t seem to be his style to volunteer things.. although lately it seem easier to get things out of him:confused12: hmm..I wonder why. I think something major happened. Anyway, if it’s only an accessory it is easy for him to say “ no it’s only an accessory and we bought them and wear them when we want to....lol) But even with that, one is liable to ask “really? And why would you buy same accessories as your younger sibling that look like couple stuffs? :risas3:

Na always deny any news that’s not true. Like those rumors that they broke up and he says its not true (though how can they break up if they weren’t together haha. Some things are just dead giveaway:risas3:) also when that issue of That fencer courting yaya or nickhun liking yaya and yaya was answering and denied it. You can see Na”s Face being shy and looking down, I mean siblings shouldn’t be that much affected when your sibling is being asked if she’s is dating someone right?:risas3: If you don’t believe me watch the clip. Na was laughing and as soon as that reporter asked about yaya dating that fencer , Na smile disappears and look down then , he tiptoed and look at yaya waiting for her answer. It was almost like he was hurrying yaya to deny it ASAP lol.. he was that much affected by it, that was probably why yaya was annoyed at the man. Cause yaya was looking at Na when she was being asked and saw him shyly looked down,. When yaya was saying she doesn’t know him and not close to him, you can see Na started to smile..lol.. So they do deny false rumors .They don’t say, oh think what you want to think.
For Na to say that means it okay for people to think they’re together and do have couple stuffs. There is not reason for him to let people think that if it wasn’t true.
So if those things aren’t a couple thing then they should just deny it too. But now it’s, think what you want.
But because now, I am assuming that he no longer claim her as a younger sister, lol we can think what we want ..:risas3:..well I’m really not sure when that line got erase ( you know the younger sibling line..lol) , but somehow it disappeared, maybe it was when Na confessed..lol..I don’t know because even with that he try to backpedal in saying people can have many different kinds of love, but it was too late.. lol..what was he gonna say? Oh yeah I love her as a sister? :risas3: come on many people in the public are slow but I’m sure they’re not that dumb haha..

but it seem now it is more on , yes they’re together, but the questions are now about other things like “ are those couple rings? An engagement ring etc. “?:risas3:

I agree! Something must have happened! Very unusual for them to be this open and bold.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
NY are ninjas :pancarta:
Nadech said they were in a different more secluded area, ie probs vip section... this event is not the first time he was out... he went to this event with his friends and manager years ago. This is really one of the rare times the reporters had insight on something the fans were not privy too. Usually reporters lurk on fans ig's for sccops LOL

I don't know about you guys but I do not wanna see them dancing to EDM ahahhah keep it to yourselves ahahhahahahhaha

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Nadech said they were in a different more secluded area, ie probs vip section... this event is not the first time he was out... he went to this event with his friends and manager years ago. This is really one of the rare times the reporters had insight on something the fans were not privy too. Usually reporters lurk on fans ig's for sccops LOL

I don't know about you guys but I do not wanna see them dancing to EDM ahahhah keep it to yourselves ahahhahahahhaha
I wanna see them dance to EDM :risas3: I especially wanna see how Ya would dance:pancarta:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I wanna see them dance to EDM :risas3: I especially wanna see how Ya would dance:pancarta:
I prefer their slow cha cha cha dance at the mexican restaurant ahahhahahahha

I think Cat and Nadech would be more into the EDM than Yaya.. Yaya likes R&B and she didn't even get this answer right during the shoppee game... they asked her his fave music and she said he like's those nationalistic songs but he wrote EDM... she must've tried to block it out like ME ahhahahha Cat seems like such a fun girl... I wanna hang out with Cat. I remember when the girls of LR went out for Cat's last day, everyone gave their beers to Cat to finish ahahhahhaa

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
It must have been something like this, a couple dance to suit their couple outfit and accessories haha. Btw, NY fan remind us that today is the 1st anniversary of LLSR.

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
It must have been something like this, a couple dance to suit their couple outfit and accessories haha. Btw, NY fan remind us that today is the 1st 1sy anniversary of LLSR.

If they dance like that, I'm good thanks I don't want to know anymore :risas3::p But really, I feel like Na & Cat would be ok but Ya...:confused12:

Happy-ish 1yr anniversary to LLSR :cheer: You sucked but at least you challenged NY