[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I don't know why but ever since I found out that Jaonaay's grandma is an NY fan, whenever fin stuff like this comes out I just imagine her fangirling in private like us :risas3::risas3: :risas3:I think she follows some of the older NY FC because sometimes she leaves cute comments on their posts
I mean she comments like a fan girl ahahhaha

Yeah she follows a lot of the fc too LOL you know she talks about NY to her family a lot coz when Jetrin got a lot of bashing for posting a lot pics of his sons, like he's trying to get publicity for the rising fame of his boys, he responded to the haters like, "...what should I be posting pictures of NY?" LOLOLOLOLOL This entire family loves NY... khun Jan was the first person to take Yaya abroad to the Chanel show. Jetrin used to run into Nadech a lot when he used to wake board all the time... etc.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
They are bold lately...:thumbup:

Whether it’s indirectly through IG stories or wearing matching couple items or out running errands and getting tweeted about, but there’s nothing more blantant than the lyrics to “ Dance Again” by JLo

“Nobody knows what I’m feeling inside. I find it so stupid so why should I hide that I love to make love to you baby... I am a big girl got no secrets this time”

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I mean she comments like a fan girl ahahhaha

Yeah she follows a lot of the fc too LOL you know she talks about NY to her family a lot coz when Jetrin got a lot of bashing for posting a lot pics of his sons, like he's trying to get publicity for the rising fame of his boys, he responded to the haters like, "...what should I be posting pictures of NY?" LOLOLOLOLOL This entire family loves NY... khun Jan was the first person to take Yaya abroad to the Chanel show. Jetrin used to run into Nadech a lot when he used to wake board all the time... etc.
I hope they can all meet up soon & we get some pics :aaaaa:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
They are bold lately...:thumbup:

Whether it’s indirectly through IG stories or wearing matching couple items or out running arranges and getting tweeted about, but there’s nothing more blantant than the lyrics to “ Dance Again” by JLo

“Nobody knows what I’m feeling inside. I find it so stupid so why should I hide that I love to make love to you baby... I am a big girl got no secrets this time”

When I watched the OPPO event live & she started singing this, my face was like:naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2:

Zenta

sarNie Egg
Hi All,

I been lurking in here for a while now, and liking many posts, but this is my first post.

Thanks to ALL NYFC in here who promotes NY and their works in a positive manner. Many posts in here helped me get to know more about my Thai biases Nadech and Yaya.

I had to comment, because I'm spazzing NY so hard right now and can't sleep, even though it's past 2am here, all due to their latest updates about Tabouleh salad and unicorns (he's obviously trolling that hater). *Ngam Ngam*
:aaaaa::clap::naughty2::love:
What’s wrong with the unicorn? Is it related to antifans?

Oz Noonafan

OzNoona
Sorry, I don't know how to properly explain that. It's better for longterm/veteran NYFC members or even NY themselves to explain it. I'm too new to this thread and don't want to say too much about it.
:facepalm:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Yasss what's up with unicorn? I'm curious too lol
Don't know how to explain it but those crazy ass Yaya fans are always using unicorns to link/ship Nichkhun & Ya together. And then the crazy Ya haters also use unicorns as "proof" that Ya is dating Nichkhun because his IG profile pic has horn of a unicorn, Ya had a unicorn balloon at her birthday + everyone knows Ya likes unicorns.

So Na including the unicorn can be seen as him trolling them :risas3:

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Don't know how to explain it but those crazy ass Yaya fans are always using unicorns to link/ship Nichkhun & Ya together. And then the crazy Ya haters also use unicorns as "proof" that Ya is dating Nichkhun because his IG profile pic has horn of a unicorn, Ya had a unicorn balloon at her birthday + everyone knows Ya likes unicorns.

So Na including the unicorn can be seen as him trolling them :risas3:
Good job u sum it up for everyone .