[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Lol I'm sure you saw the JK and the LMAO right? Dont stress yourself out there! lol I don't doubt that it is his page. I think just because some of us who are not sure what the heck the unicorn stand for does not mean we are not their fans. We are fans, we just don't follow them to that extent. To the point of pin pointing everything. Like you had mentioned, a lot of us here are students, professional & parents who have lives. I guess I am one that don't follow their every movements. BUT I DO LOVE THEM. hahaha

Last edited:

Oz Noonafan

OzNoona
Any FC who knows their bias' secrets should not mention it directly in public, unless their bias announce it themselves first.

Sorry for any confusion. Some of us were trying to be vague by not mentioning the account name or who owns it, as he doesn't own a public IG account in his name, so we want to protect his privacy. If any of those whom out him are truly sorry then they'd delete any posts that reveals him.

Last edited:

Nanghom

❤NY❤
Why does this look like what Ya was cooking? :naughty2::naughty2:
I blanked out the account name cuz it looks like he still wants it to be a secret but if you're NY FC, you'll know who HE is :naughty2:
View attachment 20436
I was about to say:aaaaa::aaaaa:
To liyou
Well agreed not to mentioned it openly in public forum like that .. I was about to share some finding regarding that account .. but as it become public knowledge I better keep my mouth tight lol

Nanghom

❤NY❤
Well for being protective I think it should be like that
Cuz Thai media are nasty ... looking back MK case .. they start making a mess when mark sent kim to her early morning shooting site and it is not even seeing them leaving condo but seeing them in shooting site at very early morning ...

Brownie93

sarNie Egg
I was about to say:aaaaa::aaaaa:
To liyou
Well agreed not to mentioned it openly in public forum like that .. I was about to share some finding regarding that account .. but as it become public knowledge I better keep my mouth tight lol
I agree totally with you.
Dear @liyou , it's better if you delete the post mentioned the name of that IG in a public forum here. NYFC want to protect his privacy. Thank you for your understanding.

Last edited:

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I think even if ppl knew he can gladly denied them or delete the request. I do it all the time. Lol Or is public? Haven't really looked at it bc its usually has nothing related to NY together.

Anyways, yasss carry on with the spazzing.

Last question. Lol what's ngam ngam? Lol