[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
I want him to play that new "ask me a question" game on IG. I want to know how was this "Ta ta tabbouleh" after Ya added some Iranian pomegranates for sweetness :naughty2:. I think when he arrived, he took all these iranian pomegranates and added them into his plate :risas3:. Sweetness overload!!!

Last edited:

Oz Noonafan

OzNoona
Hi All,

I been lurking in here for a while now, and liking many posts, but this is my first post.

Thanks to ALL NYFC in here who promotes NY and their works in a positive manner. Many posts in here helped me get to know more about my Thai biases Nadech and Yaya.

I had to comment, because I'm spazzing NY so hard right now and can't sleep, even though it's past 2am here, all due to the latest updates about Tabouleh salad and unicorns (he's obviously trolling that hater). *Ngam Ngam*
:aaaaa::clap::naughty2::love:

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Hi All,

I been lurking in here for a while now, and liking many posts, but this is my first post.

Thanks to ALL NYFC in here who promotes NY and their works in a positive manner. Many posts in here helped me get to know more about my Thai biases Nadech and Yaya.

I had to comment, because I'm spazzing NY so hard right now and can't sleep, even though it's past 2am here, all due to their latest updates about Tabouleh salad and unicorns (he's obviously trolling that hater). *Ngam Ngam*
:aaaaa::clap::naughty2::love:
Welcome dear :thumbup:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
That super sweet Teeruk from Yaya:thumbup:Imagine it in real life:naughty2:
In real life, there are only two options, it coud be sweet or it must be sweet :risas3:. At least, we know that both of them will never starve to death. NY are this kind of couple that you are just looking at them in front of a table and they can melt your heart :icon12:. Not only they used to take care each other but you can see that not only Na will share his meal when Yaya kindly asked him but he will also choose the best piece of meat for her and then say to Yaya how she should eat it.....LOVE.

cr.paparazzi :risas3:

cr.seng_khonkaen

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
In real life, there are only two options, it coud be sweet or it must be sweet :risas3:. At least, we know that both of them will never starve to death. NY are this kind of couple that you are just looking at them in front of a table and they can melt your heart :icon12:. Not only they used to take care each other but you can see that not only Na will share his meal when Yaya kindly asked him but he will also choose the best piece of meat for her and then say to Yaya how she should eat it.....LOVE.

Dang it, that first gif of them giving each other food hit me right in the feels:sad6: There's something so sweet & domestic about it :love: