[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Even I was kinda doubting that France would win just because Na chose to support them :risas3:
Oh that's so wrong...:fighting12:
Omg girl u must trust ur man... :risas3::risas3::naughty2::naughty2: :pancarta::pancarta:
Of course and even when he's wrong...he's right. :pancarta:
Like Yaya said to him in the 2016 soccer event when she's MC in the dressing room " Tam arai kho mai phid" ( my translate: He can do no wrong)
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlMsKf1AzS_/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1k7f8fvoqnbxa

Finally - Nadech is back home so hopefully more new pictures in Mae'Keaw's IG -:cheer: Can't wait for the 18th to see them perform :cheer:

Last edited:

Nanghom

❤NY❤
Oh that's so wrong...:fighting12:

Of course and even when he's wrong...he's right. :pancarta:
Like Yaya said to him in the 2016 soccer event when she's MC in the dressing room " Tam arai kho mai phid" ( my translate: He can do no wrong)

Finally - Nadech is back home so hopefully more new pictures in Mae'Keaw's IG -:cheer: Can't wait for the 18th to see them perform :cheer:
:aaaaa::aaaaa: this is what I love about them ... they always support each other .. even they sulking haha

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm cracking up at his reaction when he saw Ya & then saw Nadech :risas3: When he said "Some onscreen couples, they are cute but some are HOT. And they are HOT", I was like damn right!! That's the perfect description for my OTP!!:aaaaa::love:

His face when he realised that Na can sing :risas3::risas3::risas3:
OMG - i’ve seen this guy during my run of BPSW days and didn’t watch his reviews. But I just watch 2 mins of him doing LR and I am dying :risas3: ( in bed) with tears rolling. I love that he had to stopped the video so he can get his points across. I love to see all his reactions to each episodes- good or bad.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Last edited: