[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Rita

Nadech <3
Yes, I got it from an interview where Ann said why they have not married yet. He did ask her then, but she was only 25 and hot in ET.

Here is link to that video
hmmm guess she doesn't want children. i think if she did had kids, they would be really pretty.

pinky3

sarNie Adult
hmmm guess she doesn't want children. i think if she did had kids, they would be really pretty.
She didn’t want to have kids cuz it’s a big responsibility and she don’t think she can or will be able to take care of them . Not just her but him as well . Not sure of his reasons. But last I heard she say she froze her eggs so maybe she might . I think both of them r happy with things why change it now . They will get marry but just not at this moment . As for na. It’s just a joke lol so don’t need to be serious. Ann tease ny cuz she want to break the tension and don’t want them to be scared of her .What she has with ae is beyond . He is actually a nice guy . Got this from watching her interview and comment from friends . I know Ann use to date Pete thongchua half bro . Ae is probably he second bf . If the guy she would dump ae for , I would say sunny lol

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult

So not only they share the same phone ...

...but also their film camera? Yaya doesn't upload that much photos on rollafterroll so each pic is an important souvenir for her right? Her way to say "I miss U Bear"? Hahaha, these two make us get mad, we always have to investigate. Fortunately, we have some good detectives among the NY fans. Rollafterroll is an account to share films of Neen (Yaya's friend), Yaya and ...P'Bearrrrrrrrr :p

cr.keaw_jung, rollafterroll (Yaya) / edited by mim_sotaya

NY, you cannot hide us things! Like Yaya, "we see everything"

Look how she was keeping an eye on Na, "Urassaya's since 2011" haha :p

Last edited: