[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

lavie93

NY 4ever
Can't read Vietnamese but it looks like this article talks about the 8 Asian idols that cover every side of world fashion(?) & Yaya comes in at no.6 :clap: The only Thai on the list:clap: YOU GO GIRL!!:cheer::aaaaa::love:
View attachment 18472
CRr: https://t.co/I9MGg3Dcof #ญาญ่า https://t.co/yudSXbS5N3
Here you go @YadechTaemint :)
Title: 8 Asian Idols who are covering all the world's fashion fronts.
Also in the LV show, in addition to Sehun, there is also an Asian Idol that attracts all eyes, she's the Thai-Norwegian award's winner, actress Urassaya Sperbund (also known as Yaya).
Yaya is also the first "Thai original" actress to join the Louis Vuitton campaign alongside Jaden Smith, Jennifer Connelly and Catherine Deneuve. Yaya's fashion style is highly appreciated and suitable to international's standard. With a 6.7 million followers Instagram account, the young actress is showing her great influence.
My english is not so good so.... sorry for that :celebrate16:

lavie93

NY 4ever
@lavie93 where are you buddy? :sad6::crybaby2:
Yeah, pointing me out for disappearing but looks like she's on the plane to somewhere? :pancarta:
@YadechTaemint I'm hereeee, i never leave you guys, actually i have some tasks of my work that i gotta move to another city for a while and all the dead-lines are killing me now so i don't have too much time :crybaby2:i just can join you guys on weekend. Now i'm trying to catch up what i missed by surfing almost 40 pages LOL.

@Alichgo Nooooo, i'm not that kind of psycho, told ya i'm out of your battle from the beginning :risas3::risas3::risas3:

lavie93

NY 4ever
Yaya loves chocolate and .... Nadech's 6 pack......"no no no no...8 pack" like Yaya used to say haha

My new GIF creation :thumbup: (@lavie93 you have to come back, a new Gif haha)

You miss me when i'm not here and gave me a gif, i couldn't be happy more :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:In the end only you who truly love me Sasuke, i found my true love :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:
Oh u changed your signature, it just gets more beautiful, and still you always repsect the rule, not too long not too short, you're not like someone :naughty2:

lavie93

NY 4ever
Even a kid knows that Yadech's beautiful :risas3::risas3:
Sub:
P'Bow: Mali, mommy is beautiful like someone, who?
Mali: (thinking) P'Yaya <3
P'Bow: Oh beautiful like P'Yaya! Mommy is happy but don't know if N'Yaya's happy or not? So, daddy Por's handsome like who?
Mali: (smile) P'Nadech <3
P'Bow and Mali is wife and daughter of P'Por, the lead actor played with Ya in Dao Raung (2013)
Cre.kikzzzy

Rosas

sarNie Egg
I really think this movie is UGLY:BangHead: and BORING:BangHead: and it's CONFIRMED by you but I think the reason they hired Yaya they believe Yaya can get more crowds to watch it and they did the right thing me as an NYer I want to watch that movie not because it is beautiful but because Yaya is in it:love::icon12::cheer:
Ugly and boring??? Really??? I just booked an online ticket for tomorrow show

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
@Alichgo I finally got my bf to say yes in taking me to San Fran to see this movie tomorrow but idk if I want to go now after hearing your review.
Can you understand Thai? I wouldn't drive more than 1 hour for it. I think a lot of the kooky and funny scenes get lost in translaction if you're reading the subtitles. Lakorn is one thing, but movie is another. Some audiences find it enjoyable and the girl next to me cried, but I was like okay it's cute. I kept saying cute but I can't find any other words to describe this movie in a good way. Sweet? :)

Rosas

sarNie Egg

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
@Alichgo from what my thai friends were saying; its not a great movie but an enjoyable one.. like a movie where u literally just sit there n watch the pretty looking people and not think about the actual plot or flow of the movie

im glad u were able to watch it and tell us ur thoughts on it (base on an international POV is always more relatable)
Your friend is right - a movie with pretty people. My friend enjoyed it too and we were just excited that we got to watch a Thai movie in an American theater.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Hi @lavie93 nice knowing you. Thank you for the concert photos. Make me think of nadech and yaya during the Give me 5 Concert. Loving their version of the song :cheer::clap:

Yes they definitely need another concert. They performed together quite a lot already (4+1 ch3 concert / Give me 5 / All the ch3 anniversary / Many others concerts) but never get bored to see both on them on stage. They are both two great performers, they can sing, they can dance, they can entertain, PERFECTION!!!

Last edited:

Cethu

sarNie Hatchling