[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Nyfan Fromusa

sarNie Egg
:icon12::icon12:
We share Yaya's opinion about him, whatever he does, he's handsome haha:

Clip: https://www.instagram.com/p/BkAXWDzjWHe/?taken-by=moonimzny

1st clip (Kathin merit in Khonkaen, Nadech's new hairstyle for fun)

Fan: You have to be honest, what do U think about his new hairstyle?
Yaya: I love, I love it!
Fan: Really?
Yaya: Yes, he's really handsome! There are not many people in this world who can do this
Fan: He dares to do it.
Yaya: I love it, I think he's handsome!
Fan: Ouyyyy

2nd clip (Morning news TKBT, Dawin's entrance in LR):

MC: Yaya, when you look at him, what do you think?
Yaya: Very handsome! Oyyyy!
MC: How is he?
Yaya: Really, he's so handsome!

3rd clip (stars on star, about Nadech's abs)

Yaya: He did his best
MC: Are you happy with what you've expected?
Nadech: It's good at a certain level
Yaya: Very good!
MC: Very good...look! She said very good!

4th clip (Review Banteung, about Nadech's fashion style)

Yaya: P'Bear is really able to wear any look ka because...I dont't flatter you ka p'Bear! Wait....
MC: You don't flatter him
Yaya: I don't flatter him. If it were somebody else who wear these kind of clothes, they would have died!
Again, can't express how much I appreciate your translations. Thank you so much for sharing these fin moments and spreading the love! God Bless you, love you to the moon and back!!!:icon12::icon12::icon12:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Looking proudly at her bae:love:

View attachment 18546
The pic you've shared illustrate perfectly what I translated a few days ago haha :thumbup:

What make you feel proud of P'Nadech?

"I think that he has always been the same ka, he's someone who is really good from inside. Well we know each other for a very long time, I must know his real nature and it didn't change. He's always very true to himself. That's why, his kindness is not only with me but he's also good with the others. It comes from inside . This kind of thing is very rare to find ka"

Khun Mae Pla, does she especially cheer you with Nadech?

"My mother loves him to death but about supporting us, she doesn't ka because everything which concern love, friends or colleagues, she trusts me in everything I decide."

What make you feel proud of P'Nadech?

"I think that he has always been the same ka, he's someone who is really good from inside. Well we know each other for a very long time, I must know his real nature and it didn't change. He's always very true to himself. That's why, his kindness is not only with me but he's also good with the others. It comes from inside . This kind of thing is very rare to find ka"

Nanghom

❤NY❤
From what I understood and thought. Nadech said people have many ideas as to what they want in their house. For him, he said a house must have 4 rooms ( I don’t think he meant it literally). He was using an analogy to describe the house is like the heart.; it should have 4 rooms like your heart. [The heart has 4 chambers and all four chambers must work together to pump blood efficiently.]

He said for the house to prosper:
1-House has to be good and built well
2-People that live there has to be good
3-People who live there have to love each other
4-People that live there can depend on each other

So I think he's saying: these four things must work together for a home to be prosperous!

Such an intelligent answer! Just makes me :icon12: him more!
He is sooo cute! Every time he answered like that I just wow wow wow :clap::clap::clap:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
@YadechTaemint - I am such a sentimental person, but no tears from me!
Also, the subtitles are not 100% accurate and my Thai friend found it off too.
@m3lhouse - Here's my opinion of Brother of the Year.

Whatever you see in the trailer and thought, this is not it. It’s not a comedy romance. If you think there were many cut scenes or abrupt transitions from one to another in LR, then this is about 10X that and I am trying to be understanding because it’s a 2hr movie and there’s too little time for one too many storylines to focus on ( jane/chut, jane/moji/ or chut just being chut).

It’s about sibling rivalry but one I think that’s too exaggerated because it was not relatable to me. I have an older brother, but I don’t act like Jane or is as petty as Jane. Jane’s behavior was unlikable and I didn’t like her. Even as a young girl, Jane was cruel, she gave Chut a nickname he didn’t like due to an accident that she caused and tried to fix his injured chin ( with a maxi-pad) and cheered other kids to call him that nickname (“choocie”). There appears to be no communication between siblings, even when living under the same roof, because somehow they worked for two different companies, he’s in advertisement and her company is a potential client, but didn't know until the day of the meeting. Hello? conflict of interest there - In reality, she has to recused herself from the project, instead she nick pick his slogans and presentations. Even as an adult, a business professional, why would she think it was okay to exposed his nickname and even got his friends and coworkers to call him that.

Chut doesn’t seem to care about her boyfriend, Moji, and the only time they show him meddling in was when her boyfriend was going to informed on Chut (get him removed from the project). Chut just jokingly threaten that he can make Jane break up with him. Let me back track to Jane and Moji’s romance. The movie spent like 3 mins on it – they met during the interview, cut to a new employee initiation game of baseball game, cut to Jane telling her brother she’s been working for a month (meaning also dated Moji for a month). After two months of dating, Moji proposed but just before that proposal, he’s being sent back to Japan because the big boss found out he didn’t “informed” on Chut. What Chut did was trivial, Moji overheard Chut saying he was going to take his presentation ideas to a rival company. Also, the confusing part to me was: Moji told Jane he’s quitting his job and staying in Thailand so he can be with her. All of a sudden, they’re getting married and both are moving to Japan for work. That part didn’t get explained at all. There are few more scenes of dinners w/ family and wedding as such, by then I was annoyed at the girl sitting next to me trying to eat that last piece of that damn popcorn kernel (digging into the bottom of the bag) and also shaking/stirring her ice drink. I was very closed to saying something, but the theater was too quiet.

I was looking forward to Sunny’s scenes and not so much Yaya or others or even their sibling rivalries (not much were shown when they’re adults). All the comedies moments were Sunny’s and it was scattered throughout the movie. It wasn’t funny as tears rolling down funny, but just cute and I cracked a smile. My friend laughed at Sunny’s ringtone because it’s the popular song form Ice Saranyu (2008 song). I didn’t get the joke since I wasn’t listening to Thai songs at that time. It was corny with them adding in Yaya’s “Make it happen” song during one moment between Jane/Moji.

Sunny was the main role. I think YaYa was more of a supporting role because as much as the story line tries to be about sibling rivalry, it was more about Sunny’s characters. I was rooting for Sunny and dislike Jane. If this was an American movie, I would not pay money to see this in theater and would wait for DVD or Netflix or Amazon Prime free videos or just skip it. If this is considered great in Thailand, then my standard is much different. Yes, there’s a good message about family if you watch til the end (see I already forgotten the message), but overall I think it’s okay but boring.

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
@Alichgo from what my thai friends were saying; its not a great movie but an enjoyable one.. like a movie where u literally just sit there n watch the pretty looking people and not think about the actual plot or flow of the movie

im glad u were able to watch it and tell us ur thoughts on it (base on an international POV is always more relatable)

Cethu

sarNie Hatchling

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bk7GeKngO3u
Really, how can he wear this combination???:confused0:
I assume this might be for their kathin merit this year? Maybe a calendar with the unseen pictures:naughty2::naughty2:
Only Na would dress like that :risas3::risas3:

Yup it's probably a calendar for their merit. I'm also hoping it has loads of unseen photos of them :love: Even better if they took the photos themselves :thumbup: Gotta prepare my heart for possible cute photos :aaaaa::aaaaa:

@YadechTaemint - I am such a sentimental person, but no tears from me!
Also, the subtitles are not 100% accurate and my Thai friend found it off too.
@m3lhouse - Here's my opinion of Brother of the Year.

Whatever you see in the trailer and thought, this is not it. It’s not a comedy romance. If you think there were many cut scenes or abrupt transitions from one to another in LR, then this is about 10X that and I am trying to be understanding because it’s a 2hr movie and there’s too little time for one too many storylines to focus on ( jane/chut, jane/moji/ or chut just being chut).

It’s about sibling rivalry but one I think that’s too exaggerated because it was not relatable to me. I have an older brother, but I don’t act like Jane or is as petty as Jane. Jane’s behavior was unlikable and I didn’t like her. Even as a young girl, Jane was cruel, she gave Chut a nickname he didn’t like due to an accident that she caused and tried to fix his injured chin ( with a maxi-pad) and cheered other kids to call him that nickname (“choocie”). There appears to be no communication between siblings, even when living under the same roof, because somehow they worked for two different companies, he’s in advertisement and her company is a potential client, but didn't know until the day of the meeting. Hello? conflict of interest there - In reality, she has to recused herself from the project, instead she nick pick his slogans and presentations. Even as an adult, a business professional, why would she think it was okay to exposed his nickname and even got his friends and coworkers to call him that.

Chut doesn’t seem to care about her boyfriend, Moji, and the only time they show him meddling in was when her boyfriend was going to informed on Chut (get him removed from the project). Chut just jokingly threaten that he can make Jane break up with him. Let me back track to Jane and Moji’s romance. The movie spent like 3 mins on it – they met during the interview, cut to a new employee initiation game of baseball game, cut to Jane telling her brother she’s been working for a month (meaning also dated Moji for a month). After two months of dating, Moji proposed but just before that proposal, he’s being sent back to Japan because the big boss found out he didn’t “informed” on Chut. What Chut did was trivial, Moji overheard Chut saying he was going to take his presentation ideas to a rival company. Also, the confusing part to me was: Moji told Jane he’s quitting his job and staying in Thailand so he can be with her. All of a sudden, they’re getting married and both are moving to Japan for work. That part didn’t get explained at all. There are few more scenes of dinners w/ family and wedding as such, by then I was annoyed at the girl sitting next to me trying to eat that last piece of that damn popcorn kernel (digging into the bottom of the bag) and also shaking/stirring her ice drink. I was very closed to saying something, but the theater was too quiet.

I was looking forward to Sunny’s scenes and not so much Yaya or others or even their sibling rivalries (not much were shown when they’re adults). All the comedies moments were Sunny’s and it was scattered throughout the movie. It wasn’t funny as tears rolling down funny, but just cute and I cracked a smile. My friend laughed at Sunny’s ringtone because it’s the popular song form Ice Saranyu (2008 song). I didn’t get the joke since I wasn’t listening to Thai songs at that time. It was corny with them adding in Yaya’s “Make it happen” song during one moment between Jane/Moji.

Sunny was the main role. I think YaYa was more of a supporting role because as much as the story line tries to be about sibling rivalry, it was more about Sunny’s characters. I was rooting for Sunny and dislike Jane. If this was an American movie, I would not pay money to see this in theater and would wait for DVD or Netflix or Amazon Prime free videos or just skip it. If this is considered great in Thailand, then my standard is much different. Yes, there’s a good message about family if you watch til the end (see I already forgotten the message), but overall I think it’s okay but boring.

I really think this movie is UGLY:BangHead: and BORING:BangHead: and it's CONFIRMED by you but I think the reason they hired Yaya they believe Yaya can get more crowds to watch it and they did the right thing me as an NYer I want to watch that movie not because it is beautiful but because Yaya is in it:love::icon12::cheer: