[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
There are so many rumours right now with NY's next lakorn. I don't know what to think. Yaya has just said 1 week ago during her maybelline event thatshe has no lakorn except KKSL with James Ma and Na is busy with MLFAS for at least 4-5 months. The only actors I can see Yaya with besides Nadech is Mario or Ken theeradeth, they have the look + acting + "aura" like Na, ch3 has to make it happen or I will censor this channel haha. As for Na, his projects used to come from nowhere and with an unexpected actress so no need to guess anything, when it will come, it will come haha.

Last edited:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
There are so many rumours right now with NY's next lakorn. I don't know what to think. Yaya said she has no lakorn except KKSL with James Ma and Na is busy with MLFAS for at least 4-5 months. The only actors I can see Yaya with besides Nadech is Mario or Ken theeradeth, they have the look + acting + "aura" like Na, ch3 has to make it happen or I will censor this channel haha. As for Na, his projects used to come from nowhere and with an unexpected actress so no need to guess anything, when it will come, it will come haha.
Both of those rumors have no sources. The posts came out of the sky at pantip.... and it's strange that both have new lakorn rumors at the same time... I don't believe any of it hahahaha When people post about rumors at Pantip it's mostly fan wish. Or trolling ... if the rumors at least has a source like an interview from the people involved like actors, directors, sometimes even the writers then it's more credible. But these two, I confirm there are no sources.

As for Taew who is rumored, her next lakorn is rumored to be with Pope for Maker J that one has a source so it's more credible.
http://www.komchadluek.net/news/ent/333321

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Both of those rumors have no sources. The posts came out of the sky at pantip.... and it's strange that both have new lakorn rumors at the same time... I don't believe any of it hahahaha When people post about rumors at Pantip it's mostly fan wish. Or trolling ... if the rumors at least has a source like an interview from the people involved like actors, directors, sometimes even the writers then it's more credible. But these two, I confirm there are no sources.

As for Taew who is rumored, her next lakorn is rumored to be with Pope for Maker J that one has a source so it's more credible.
http://www.komchadluek.net/news/ent/333321

Yup I know that's why I laugh at those who are in pantip but still spread these rumours haha. The reason why I have not commented yet. Well I only believe NY themself or if ch3 or any producer confirm it. Just like MLFAS, even some "serious" medias like komchadluek confirmed it was Yaya, then Kim and finally Matt haha. These rumours are only here for entertaining the fans.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Mae Pla LOVES Na; I think she probably thinks of him as a son she never had lol. Can't blame her though, Na is one of a kind :love:
You know, during this moment, there were two highlights, people focus on when Yaya shut Nadech's mouth and they finn a lot because it shows how much these two are close and are comfortable with each other. But what I fin more than this, is what Mae Pla did. She hit Yaya after seeing what Ya did to Na and then Ya turned herself to Mae Pla like WTH :risas3:, "do not touch my future son in law haha!!!"

Whatever he does, even when Yaya is in front of him and he used to keep an eye on her, he doesn't forget Mae Pla.

Nadech is unbeatable haha. NYinterFC has not translated the end and people should wonder why Yaya shyly smiled. When Ya said that Nadech is strong so nobody can beat him down then a reporter added "strong from your status?", that's why she shyly smiled and didn't deny it haha.

Let's end with this article, you will love it!

Khun Mae Pla, does she especially cheer you with Nadech?

"My mother loves him to death but about supporting us, she doesn't ka because everything which concern love, friends or colleagues, she trusts me in everything I decide."

What make you feel proud of P'Nadech?

"I think that he has always been the same ka, he's someone who is really good from inside. Well we know each other for a very long time, I must know his real nature and it didn't change. He's always very true to himself. That's why, his kindness is not only with me but he's also good with the others. It comes from inside . This kind of thing is very rare to find ka"

Last edited:

Zenta

sarNie Egg
Special jeans customised by Ya :love::aaaaa:
View attachment 18451
View attachment 18452
Cr to owner

The first time we saw these jeans was in the pic for the happy birthday message Ya posted for Na a few years back. I don't think that pic was taken during a magazine photo shoot, it was probably a private one but I could be wrong.

What is written on the jeans under that eye: Because your eyes are always honest they will always be telling the truth, even if your mouth is telling a lie.
So sweet!!!
Thanks a lot