[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Wanna bless this thread some more. YAAAAS QUEEN:worship2::worship2::love: The look she gave the male model at the beginning almost gave me a heart attack :aaaaa::love:

Can I just say Bee's catwalks were cringey af at that Vatanika fashion show
I will choose these moments from the Vatanika show to work on my new gif haha.

To be fair with Na, here a fashion shoot with a "Do min joon Hairstyle", he's damn so hot here. His hairstyle in MLFAS doesn't give justice to his real handsomness, it could be much more better.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I hope Yaya could walk for Asava next year. She doesn't have time to do all of the runways, she only does it for Vatanika and Nagara because she's close to Vatanika's designer and Nagara is like tradition and all of the models that are top walk his show... She's close to Moo Asava too so hopefully next year she won't have scheduling conflict like this year so she can walk for him. Yaya + Vatanika is GOOD but Asava's style is RIGHT for Yaya.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I want Na to do some more catwalks but I don't know which clothing lines are good. Nagara is definitely not my taste

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
To be fair with Na, here a fashion shoot with a "Do min joon Hairstyle", he's damn so hot here. His hairstyle in MLFAS doesn't give justice to his real handsomness, it could be much more better.

OMG- where have you been hiding this video! He's so HOT and HANDSOME!

Totally biased with this comment, but it's the freaking truth, noone wears this look better than him in his age-range generation! No Mark, No James Ji, No James Ma...who else? A very closed second is Mario :love:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I want Na to do some more catwalks but I don't know which clothing lines are good. Nagara is definitely not my taste
Nagara designer is just a rich dude who's been in the industry for a while, he has connections that's why everyone walks for him even models from 3 decades ago because those are his friends... he makes stuff that's not commercial but for Ae Supachai ahhahha no one wears his stuff.

Nadech could do Greyhound. BIFW is all Thai designers, not too many do men's wear. But he's not trying to do all of the shows, he only does Nagara coz he's close to the designer.

The Hormones boys walk this.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Nagara designer is just a rich dude who's been in the industry for a while, he has connections that's why everyone walks for him even models from 3 decades ago because those are his friends... he makes stuff that's not commercial but for Ae Supachai ahhahha no one wears his stuff.

Nadech could do Greyhound. BIFW is all Thai designers, not too many do men's wear. But he's not trying to do all of the shows, he only does Nagara coz he's close to the designer.

The Hormones boys walk this.
I died at that Ae Supachai comment :risas3::risas3: it's true though :risas3:

I can also see him do Greyhound :love: My big wish is to see him model in suits :aaaaa::love:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
:risas3::risas3::risas3:
Hope someone shed some light on why Ae Supachai makes dance videos? :pancarta: I cringed but can't stay away from his videos - it so funny.
I've been wondering the same thing :risas3: I think it's just for exercise & he's sharing them with the world. It's cute when Mae Kaew joins; maybe they should get Na to join soon ;):risas3:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
:risas3::risas3::risas3:
Hope someone shed some light on why Ae Supachai makes dance videos? :pancarta: I cringed but can't stay away from his videos - it so funny.
He's just eccentric... he ain't hurting nobody hahahhahaahahah

It's true though with Nagara.. he must be rich as fuck to just design clothes for two people in Thailand to wear and travels or plays tennis the rest of the year hahahaha I want his life. Magazines use his stuff too but even the ones that did like, Ploy Game Petch, is bankrupt so I don't see a lot of magazines using his stuff in the future ahhahahaa Speaking of Ploy Gam Petch the editor was so smart to have Nadech shoot yaya for one of the magazines, that was a good idea!!

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Fgs why didn't they just do his hair like that from the beginning :crybaby2:
Because Nong Arunosha is stubborn :BangHead: , at least, they don't put anymore a wig on his head :pancarta:

I cry with U too haha :crybaby2:

OMG- where have you been hiding this video! He's so HOT and HANDSOME!

Totally biased with this comment, but it's the freaking truth, noone wears this look better than him in his age-range generation! No Mark, No James Ji, No James Ma...who else? A very closed second is Mario :love:

Not biased at all, Yaya & Kwan ruen mag agree with us haha

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
I hope Yaya could walk for Asava next year. She doesn't have time to do all of the runways, she only does it for Vatanika and Nagara because she's close to Vatanika's designer and Nagara is like tradition and all of the models that are top walk his show... She's close to Moo Asava too so hopefully next year she won't have scheduling conflict like this year so she can walk for him. Yaya + Vatanika is GOOD but Asava's style is RIGHT for Yaya.
Yup totally agree. I think next year she will for sure. This year she has to but because of the naga naga show, she couldn't attend his show. The creative director of Asava loves Yaya a lot, he even puts her with Chompoo & Poo Praiya in his TOP3.

"Sabai mak (very easy) to be a supermodel", "her way of walking, her attitude, she's another person on the catwalk".

As for Vatanika (one of the sexiest haute couture thai brand), khun Prae requests her every years and I wish Yaya will be part of her show every years too (depending on her availability) because she rocks :love:. She's one of the Vatanika's face now and she used to open the show.

cr.as tagged

Last edited:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Yup totally agree. I think next year she will for sure. This year she has to but because of the naga naga show, she couldn't attend his show. The creative director of Asava loves Yaya a lot, he even put her with Chompoo & Poo Praiya in his TOP3.

"Sabai mak to be a supermodel", "her way of walking, her attitude, she's another person on the catwalk".

As for Vatanika (one of the sexiest haute couture thai brand), khun Prae requests her every years and I wish Yaya will be part of her show every years too (depending on her availability) because she rocks :love:. She's one of the Vatanika's face now and she used to open the show.

cr.as tagged
Yaya is amazing on the catwalk. I love her on the catwalk! And she has model cred coz she started from modeling, so she knows what she's doing. But when I see celebs on the catwalk who does it for fun or are TRYING to be a part of that world I can't help but become the biggest hater ahahhahahaha look at Margie she's in that one for Greyhound like, gtfo ahhahahhahaa but I understand these designers book people coz of their fame too... Yaya and Pancake, if they never acted they could make a good living just being models they are legit. Nadech does a good job too for a male model. The early Nagara shows where NY are paired wre pretty stunning, for what it was ahahhaa I don't know what Moo Asava is saying about Poo though ahhahahahahaha maybe just wear his clothes but not catwalk. He also loves Anne and Aff... he likes the classy girls... he's a bitchy person, if you watch him on the Face he is so stuck up and extra ahhahaa but yeah even the bitchiest person can't resist Yaya's charm ahhahahaha There's a few designers that Yaya can definitely do like Poem and another one I think they're called, Patinnya or something like that too lazy to look up but these designers has more of the classy and romantic look which is more Yaya. I loved seeing Yaya with Vatanika, she looked HOT and she looked like she belong with the v-squad. If I can see Yaya with Yada, the other Vatanika muse that's just as exciting as seeing NY pair up to me!! Vatanika is sexy but their last show wasn't that great... the first year that Yaya walked and the year before with Yaya in the white jumpsuit were better seasons for them... but I think Yaya needs to go more of the romantic route coz it's more of her style... like the dancing parts with Vatanika... making out with Bee and Janie... khun Prae is kinda losing her mind ahhahahahahaa