[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

farfalla

sarNie Hatchling
They probably won't have that many couple events for a while so I'm really hyped for their Khatin merit later in the year :cheer:Especially because we're going to see them doing activities together with kids! :aaaaa::love:
I am also looking forward to the next 2-3 years of them not filming together because their interactions at the ch3 events where they meet will be really interesting :naughty2:

They might be married to each other by then ;) P' Jannie just got proposed. Nadech could do that next hehe..

farfalla

sarNie Hatchling
I c
I am talented in reading NY's lips especially Nadech lol :naughty2:.

Clip: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bksd3oXDfzc/?taken-by=moonimzny

Nadech : Let's go to eat pork feet
Yaya: Yeah!

and then.....you know what happenned after this siam dara award hihi. So to summarize, Na would like to eat sushi, then pork feet but finally, it ended with chinese food! Did Yaya have the final word like usual? Haha

By observing her interaction with Nadech, how she shuts Nadech many times when he's fussy or keeps spilling the beans, how Nadech would ask her approval for food or when Na has to run whenever she gives him laser eyes when she calls him over :risas3::risas3::risas3: I can definitely tell that Yaya is the one who wear the pants in their relationship and Nadech will do everything to keep her happy. He will take care of her and be cute for her. And Yaya is so used to being taken cared of that she is very comforted by his presence. They've been together for every very long time, it'll be weird and lonely if one of them is not around. They tease each other a lot but very affectionate too :love::love::love::love:

Awww... I'm a fairly new NY shipper... I don't know how you guys did it... 3 years without NY lakorn :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Is yaya pairing with a newbie a good or bad choice ?cuz I saw some long comments on the post but I cannot read Thai.
I can only understand some of what I've read, some people are looking forward to it & some think it's not true. I don't think people are thinking that it's a bad thing per say, just that it's kind of random. That lakorn was apparently a hit when it aired but to me the story line seems kind of boring lol. I think Ya said she only had one lakorn to film next year so she can concentrate on her Masters & I'm praying this isn't it lol

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I c

By observing her interaction with Nadech, how she shuts Nadech many times when he's fussy or keeps spilling the beans, how Nadech would ask her approval for food or when Na has to run whenever she gives him laser eyes when she calls him over :risas3::risas3::risas3: I can definitely tell that Yaya is the one who wear the pants in their relationship and Nadech will do everything to keep her happy. He will take care of her and be cute for her. And Yaya is so used to being taken cared of that she is very comforted by his presence. They've been together for every very long time, it'll be weird and lonely if one of them is not around. They tease each other a lot but very affectionate too :love::love::love::love:

Awww... I'm a fairly new NY shipper... I don't know how you guys did it... 3 years without NY lakorn :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:
Their interactions when they meet at ch3 events during the 3 year period makes it worth the wait. It's cute when they finally meet after missing each other for a while & you get to see it on camera

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Some funny tweet about the siam dara award 2018 haha:

มันก็จะมีความ งง ๆ นิดนึง นำหญิง สาขาภาพยนตร์กับนำชายสาขาละคร :risas3::risas3:ตอนมาก็ต้องมาพร้อมกัน สัมฯ ก็ต้องสัมคู่กัน รับรางวัลไม่เหมอืนกันก็ต้องมายืนข้างกัน ชื่อณเดชน์ นามสกุลญาญ่าที่แท้ทรู
There will be a little bit some confusion, the best actress for movie category with the best actor for lakorn category :risas3::risas3: when they came, they had to come together. Interview? They had an interview together, they received awards from different categories but they stood and stayed next to each other. His surname is Nadech, his real name is Yaya.

ต้องรีบไปกินข้าว เลยต้องสัมพร้อมกัน :risas3:
They had to dinner together that's why they had an interview together :risas3:

งงมากกว่า คือนำชายละคร ไปนั่งอยู่ในกลุ่มดารา ทีมงานgdh และพีคสุดคือตอนถ่ายภาพรวม นำหญิงภาพยนต์เดินไปอยู่ข้างนำชายละคร :risas3:
I'm very confuse too, the best actor in lakorn category sat on the seats of GDH's actors and team. The highlight was when they had to take a photo group, the best actress for movie category walked to stay next to the best actor in lakorn category :risas3:

The tweet means sthg like BearYa more and more look alike until they have the same spirit (look at Sunny :risas3:)

cr.aorumm

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Good answer Yaya :thumbup:

just a fan‏ @Daffodil0624
เค้าถามว่านิชคุณกับซันนี่มีบุคลิกแตกต่างกัน ถ้าจะให้เลือกคนนึงเป็นแฟน จะเลือกใคร ญาญ่าบอกว่าถ้าเอาบุคลิกสองคนมารวมกันได้มั้ย ตอบยากอ่ะ ญาญ่าเลยบอกงั้นเลือกพิธีกรแล้วกัน :risas3:#นิชคุณ #Nichkhun #ซันนี่ #ญาญ่า #BrotherOfTheYear
They asked: Nichkhun and Sunny have two differents characters, if you (Yaya) have to choose someone as your boyfriend, who will you choose? Yaya asked if it is possible to combine their two characters together, it's difficult to answer so Yaya said let me choose the MC :risas3: #นิชคุณ #Nichkhun #ซันนี่ #ญาญ่า #BrotherOfTheYear

Na was not in Singapore to take care of Yaya and cover her so Yaya has her legs closed and stretched haha

Last edited:

ptenchik

sarNie Adult
[QUOTE = "sasuke06, post: 1306933, участник: 8519"] Хороший ответ Яя :палец вверх:

просто поклонник @ Daffodil0624
เค้า ถาม ว่า นิ ช คุณ กับ ซันนี่ มี บุคลิก แตก แตก แล้วกัน แล้วกัน แล้วกัน แล้วกัน แล้วกัน แล้วกัน แล้วกัน แล้วกัน แล้วกัน แล้วกัน แล้วกัน แล้วกัน แล้วกัน แล้วกัน แล้วกัน แล้วกัน แล้วกัน แล้วกัน แล้วกัน แล้วกัน แล้วกัน แล้วกัน แล้วกัน แล้วกัน แล้วกัน แล้วกัน แล้วกัน แล้วกัน แล้วกัน แล้วกัน แล้วกัน แล้วกัน แล้วกัน แล้วกัน แล้วกัน แล้วกัน แล้วกัน แล้วกัน แล้วกัน แล้วกัน แล้วกัน แล้วกัน แล้วกัน: Risas3:# นิ ช คุณ #Nichkhun # ซันนี่ # ญา ญ่า #BrotherOfTheYear
Они спросили: у Ничхун и Санни есть два разных персонажа, если вы (Яя) должны выбрать кого-то как своего парня, кого выберете? Яя спросил, возможно ли совместить их двух персонажей, трудно ответить, поэтому Яя сказал, что позвольте мне выбрать MC : Risas3: # นิ ช คุณ #Nichkhun # ซันนี่ # ญา ญ่า #BrotherOfTheYear

Обратите внимание, что Надеч не был в Сингапуре, чтобы позаботиться о Яе и прикрыть ее, поэтому у Яики ее ноги закрыты и растянуты :закатывать глаза:

[/ QUOTE]
Яя сказал, что позвольте мне выбрать MC. Что такое МС?

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Haha - a new thing now for these guys now..." Oh Nadech is in the background, let me snap a pic"

@sasuke06 - Yeah why is he on the phone even in the locker room? :icon12:

If you have listenned to NY's last interview during the siam dara award, you will be aware of what Nadech said and why he is stuck on his phone right now hehe :naughty2:

At the Siam dara award during NY interview, the medias asked Na:
Tweet:
เวลาญาญ่าไปต่างประเทศนานๆ จะคิดถึงมั๊ย... ก็แอบติดตามเค้าตามพวกสื่อต่างๆ :risas3::risas3:... ติ่ง no1 มั้ยละ :)
When Yaya goes abroad for a long time, will you miss her?...I keep following her updates through the news :risas3::risas3: Is he her no1 fan? :)

This is his "official version" in front of the medias but he must be the only one Yaya lucky fan who can facetime or LINE with her haha.

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
@ptenchik MC is master of ceremony, he is on the right side of this pic, you can notice that he's not handsome, Yaya just didn't want to choose (we know the reason :naughty2:) that's why she gave this funny answer.

Another tweet which summarize Yaya's promo today and how she handled with the medias:

ญ่าฉลาดตอบคำถามมาก #โปรโมทหนัง :icon12:
Yaya was very intelligent in answering to the questions #promote the movie :icon12:

Last edited:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
If you have listenned to NY's last interview during the siam dara award, you will be aware of what he said and why he is stuck on his phone hehe :naughty2:

At the Siam dara award during NY interview, the medias asked Na:
Tweet:
เวลาญาญ่าไปต่างประเทศนานๆ จะคิดถึงมั๊ย... ก็แอบติดตามเค้าตามพวกสื่อต่างๆ :risas3::risas3:... ติ่ง no1 มั้ยละ :)
When Yaya goes abroad for a long time, will you miss her?...I keep following her updates through the news :risas3::risas3: Is her her no1 fan? :)
That's right! I heard that but then Yaya shyly ( she looked shy - to me) interrupted him and said P'Nadech travels aboard often too.
LOL - he is her #1 fan! :love::love: These interviews revealed so much and those tweets about them - too funny. They're so used to being together at events that they either forget or ignore the rules.:risas3:

ViXen

sarNie Egg
I have no idea why I can not upload the pic and video I took wif my phone here :sad6: it keep saying file too big even when I try to insert as thumbnails

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
@ptenchik MC is master of ceremony, he is on the right side of this pic, you can notice that he's not handsome, Yaya just didn't want to choose (we know the reason :naughty2:) that's why she gave this funny answer.

Another tweet who summarize Yaya's promo today and how she handled with the medias:

ญ่าฉลาดตอบคำถามมาก #โปรโมทหนัง :icon12:
Yaya was very intelligent in answering to the questions #promote the movie :icon12:
Yaya is beauty and brain she is perfect for Ms Thailand beauty pageant she knows how to answer intriguing question.