[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I see the lady who wrote Bella and pope drama talking to ny , I hope in the future she write one for them to be in .i really wanna see them in period drama . Apparently she has already start writing the sequel to bps
I second that :love: She has already expressed her desire to write a character for Na and the way she quickly went over to talk to Ya shows that she has some interest in her.

pinky3

sarNie Adult
I think in general they r both jealous people but their respect each more for it to let it bother them . I see with ya as well , she just good at hiding it better than na . Na isn’t good at hiding his body languages as ya so when ya notice something about na she would comfort him . Lol this is what I see and ya did say somewhere about his body language.
As for ya if she think something she will say it lol maybe cuz her thai wasn’t as good as now . Lol

pinky3

sarNie Adult
To me idk about everyone else but ny r the only actor and actress in all of thai et that has everything, that’s why a lot of people wants to work with them . As a fan I am not bored cuz they have the looks and talent for me to watch their drama . I am not bored just like how na say he isn’t bored about them being sweet cuz it’s natural lol
I rather watch their drama over and over again than some of the new one showing lol

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
To me idk about everyone else but ny r the only actor and actress in all of thai et that has everything, that’s why a lot of people wants to work with them . As a fan I am not bored cuz they have the looks and talent for me to watch their drama . I am not bored just like how na say he isn’t bored about them being sweet cuz it’s natural lol
I rather watch their drama over and over again than some of the new one showing lol
Funny thing is that I was thinking the same thing earlier today. Others may have their own opinion but I also really do think they have everything. They can act, sing, model etc. Plus they have great personalities.

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Funny thing is that I was thinking the same thing earlier today. Others may have their own opinion but I also really do think they have everything. They can act, sing, model etc. Plus they have great personalities.
Minus na fashion sense but hey he still look good . I think people make the clothes and not the clothes who make them . I think queen Mona (Cindy ) is campaigning something like this correct me if I am wrong .

ptenchik

sarNie Adult
Я хотел бы увидеть новый сценарий, написанный для Яя и Надеха в будущем, а не римейк

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Я хотел бы увидеть новый сценарий, написанный для Яя и Надеха в будущем, а не римейк
Translation:
I would like to see a new script written for Yaya and Nadech in the future, not a remake

^ I don't really mind, but a new script would be nice. It just means that the whole process will take more time though.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I think yogurt start out as a model . Speaking of modeling both ny especially ya r on fire when they do the catwalk . Ya nail it at all her fashion show even when she first start out . She has did aura about her .
Yaaasss! That Vatanika fashion show she did last year was AMAZING and she shocked a lot of people. She owned that catwalk :clap: I literally re-watch that catwalk once every month & I'm always in awe.

I really want Na to do more modelling :(

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Love this tweet:

What is...
#hugging each other before walking to work
#waiting inside the car before holding hands to say goodbye
#keeping 8 pack to give to someone important

#nadechyaya
#they will marry each other by next year right?
#or they have secretly already married each other but we don't know? :risas3:

https://twitter.com/auntynaomi/status/1013253513080500224?s=19

I honestly feel like I've been on a sugar rush for the last two days :risas3: Their sweetness is addictive

ana978

sarNie Egg
I think in general they r both jealous people but their respect each more for it to let it bother them . I see with ya as well , she just good at hiding it better than na . Na isn’t good at hiding his body languages as ya so when ya notice something about na she would comfort him . Lol this is what I see and ya did say somewhere about his body language.
As for ya if she think something she will say it lol maybe cuz her thai wasn’t as good as now . Lol
Yeah I noticed that also. Actually, I thinks she probably easily get jealous as wel. Even if she knows he loves her very much. Nadech is a very handsome man and there are many girls dreaming lol. I agree yaya knows how to hide it well. It's one of the things some girls does best. I know I'm like that too. As a girl you dont want to appear you're jealous. You should make it seem you're cool about things. With me I even try to turn the table around. I'd try to make the guy jealous so he wont try to even make me jealous haha.. I dont know.. I'm not sure with yaya what she does..but with me it's just making sure I dont look like I'm jealous. And nadech, hes very easy to read when hes nervous or uncomfotable. He cant stop moving. His facial expressions and his hands ...Sometimes I think that's probably why hes always carefully with girls. Because he doesnt know how yaya would react. Yaya is after all a girl. And girls are unpredictable..lol

ana978

sarNie Egg
I think the opposite lol in the way that for me, when Nadech is on stage or in a lakorn, he makes me believe that he really loves this woman, whoever she will be but I agree with you that at the first second when he returns to the real life or off camera, he becomes Nadech again, he is looking for Yaya. As for Yaya, she's more pro in hidding her feeling in front of the medias that's why, Yaya in an interview alone or Yaya in an interview with Nadech is two different persons. When she's with Na, she's natural, super sweet and cute. What I know about her too is to make a "urassaya's since 2011" shirt to Na, she must be as deeply in love as Nadech and jealous :risas3: Her message is "you're mine since 2011" haha. Each time Nadech revealed sthg private about them like the shirt or the scarf , it's like Yaya doesn't know how to behave and is super shy.

You know until now I'm confuse who wants that revealed. I was thinking it was nadech cause he was the one who wore it publicly. It could be just a gift that she didnt want to be worn outside. I was thinking yaya was the more private one.. but it's been years and he wanted to tell people they're together and since yaya didnt want to call him boyfriend. So he wore it to show to the world that hes her boyfriend without saying it to the media . But yaya cant accuse or fault him of violating their agreement of privacy..since she was the one who made the shirt .and gave it to him to wear..he can say to yaya " I didnt do anything . All I did was wear the shirt you gave me. It's you who revealed it to them.." ..lol..nadech is one very smart man...
As for nadech, hes very good actor I agree with you about him being convincing in lakorns that hes really in love with the leading lady. But I was talking about that particular performance with mew in big vic 3 I thought he was a little animated. It's a performance which was I think after yaya and james ji. I dont know what the host said. But I think it was an interesting show..lol ..in that performance yaya to me looks so convincing. But maybe she was jealous also she just hid it well by her acting sweet in her performance. Because sometimes when your feelings are affected it's hard to act..lol.. I sing and when say someone close dies, i cant sing I'll run out of breath..lol..with acting I'm sure it's the same..unless nadech is suppose to really act like that ...lol.. but please excuse me for posting this clip but this is what I meant. I dont know how to screencap ...its from around 2:30 to 3:00 I thought he was jealous.. or maybe its false alarm..:risas3: honestly I thought james ji was a little too touchy...

Again please excuse this clip.

Last edited:
Translation:
I would like to see a new script written for Yaya and Nadech in the future, not a remake

^ I don't really mind, but a new script would be nice. It just means that the whole process will take more time though.
It does'nt matter original or remake is no big deal for me what matters most is the EDITING and it be should a little bit longer like TNNKK and GRGR unlike LLSR and LR so short and the editing sucks:fighting3::BangHead::BangHead: