[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
Whatever you will put between them, nothing will be able to separate them or be a barrier haha. From brother Sunny or even Mommy Pla :risas3:

PS: for info, it's Siam Dara staff who placed NY's seats like this because these 3 ladies next to Ma Pla are also part of the Brother of the year team. But they let their seat for Nadech because everybody know these two would like to stay near to each other :naughty2: then Mae Pla & Ya asked Na if he would like ti change his seat with Mae Pa but Na said it doesn't matter.

Who could have thought that even with Mae Pla between them, they would have behaved like she wasn't there :love:

How were you able to hear what ya , her mom and nadech said about Switching seat that far away? Do you know someone near them?:risas3:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
How were you able to hear what ya , her mom and nadech said about Switching seat that far away? Do you know someone near them?:risas3:

If you were able to read thai, you could read the feedback from NY fans who were over there. Then when you have clips that prove you they are right, this is what we call a verified information :thumbup:

Nadech: Mai pen rai krap (it doesn't matter)

cr.https://scontent-cdg2-1.cdninstagra...136_267022807186968_7258474825878511880_n.mp4

Do you know someone near them?:risas3:
:rolleyes:

Last edited:

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
If you were able to read thai, you could read the feedback from NY fans who were over there. Then when you have clips that prove you they are right, this is what we call a verified information :thumbup:

Nadech: Mai pen rai krap (it doesn't matter)

cr.https://scontent-cdg2-1.cdninstagra...136_267022807186968_7258474825878511880_n.mp4

:rolleyes:

Oh I see:) I didnt see the video from that side. I saw the left side so i didnt even see Na if he said anything and he was blocking everyone else.

Last edited:

ViXen

sarNie Egg
Oh, you lucky one:thumbup: please take a picture with her and share with us:)
Okay :)

I wish I can also attend the meet and greet the fan session that they are having at 6pm but it is too rush for me cause the movie screening is at 7.30pm and is in another location. But they will make an appearance after the screening:aaaaa:

Seriously I wish they have better management which organise the timing whereby fans can attend both:facepalm:

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
NYInterFC subbed their winning speeches, so here it is for whoever that wants to watch it:

SOOOO CUTTTTEE:icon12:
Because I can’t read thai, I wondered what Nadech said for yaya to thank him on instagram .calling his speech sweet sometime ago

So Yaya thanked her co stars giving a shoutout to sunny . While Sunny delivered an elegant speech thanking the award giving body But SHARING the award to the cast including yaya..even inserting humor thanking yayas mom and nadech... Nadech sat and listened to both speeches and probably thought this man is smooth even he hadn’t thank yayas mom haha,,, so he probably was thinking what he’d say if he win,, He’d do the same as Sunny, cause in the past Na only thank yaya.. But this time Na not only thank her, he also shared the award with her,, and what some probably didn’t notice . Maybe it’s intentional...or maybe he forgot ...the others....I mean directors and producers are important too...lol...:risas3:..Because His entire speech is all about yaya and explaining why he is sharing his award with her,lol .... cause if you think about it...in his speech , he only thank and shared this award to one person- Yaya :risas3::risas3: