[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

yearoo

sarNie Hatchling
I just watch that last night cause you know... I can’t get enough. I love the boys’ “dance off competition”. Nadech and Yaya’s songs and performances were the best.

The earlier soccer event/show for the koo Jin was cute too. Again, NY and their fan dances( ABC song?) were best of all the koo jins.
Do you think we’re biased and cant see pass NY, and thinking their scenes are always the best lol?

Lee_247

sarNie Egg
Wow- too much dramas for me. As a viewer, I stay far away from this type of lakorn with any pra’nangs. I can't imagined sitting 1 hour watching this, let along 20+hours ( say 12 episodes at about 2hrs). Watching lakorn is my guilty pleasure so I want FIN scenes.
Maybe the plot sounds dramatic or too heavy but for me it's very fascinating. For some reason I really want both of them explore big role because I believe NY very versatile actor/actress. My fav role so far for Yaya is Miss Jee while Nadech as Capt Ramin/Petra. I dont mind waiting for few years because NY still in their 20's and I understand majority fans preferences. Other than that, NY BTS for sure more FIN, we able to see feeling and body language towards each other which not in the script. During filming RS the back hug from Nadech to Yaya as emotional support for heartbreaking scene so freaking :aaaaa:. As for dramatic plot I think its more than that:naughty2:

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Good job :clap:. There are so many moments to spazz about this event haha and many moments were related to MK, they were the witness of NY's sweetness:

Mark is looking at NY's hug behind the stage. Ya looks at Na for having his support and then Na gives her a hug.

This one has made me laugh so hard at that time. Na placed naturally himself next to Yaya and Kim reacted like,"damn it, nobody can steal your place next to Yaya haha" :risas3: and Margie was like "yeah I know...".

You want to only stay together, ok let's stay together then.

The concert bring back memories...it was fun watching it live in person and seeing all the stars there.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Do you think we’re biased and cant see pass NY, and thinking their scenes are always the best lol?
99.99% of the time I am biased toward Nadech and/or NY :thumbup:. However, this comment is the truth ( my truth - that is) LOL. Actually I watch the entire koo jins performed w/their fans ( a different video than the above) . When I said they were the best it was because their group dances were more entertaining and they attempted every moves he made. Plus, the showman that he is - Nadech asked all of NY fans ( audiences) to dance with them and it sounded like they did..

Last edited:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
A fan made a re-cut version of the ending
https://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/x6mgan7
I started watching it but decided to wait after I rerun episode 12 first because I wasn’t taking it all in the first time around since I was spazzing while watching. I am curious.

Stuck on episode 10. ( in a good way) - I haven’t made passed the waist hugging scene Yet cause I kept rewinding back. I keep repeating the few scenes leading up to it ( Dawin talking w/ his mom, Dawin talking with his boss, the RIP jacket throwing scene, etc.) then his grand entrance to Hrysos and then one of my favorite scene - waist hug and sexy breathing:love:. Gosh, we haven’t start searching for Allan yet...:risas3:

Last edited:

Cethu

sarNie Hatchling
You should go back to read the GRGR thread it was popping though might take days ahahha but yeah Fahlada wasn't very well liked by a lot of people and nangfah was a little annoying to some but Nanfah didn't bother me. Just Fahlada was annoying. Second half wasn't good but the book's version was better. Khun Charles in the book never really tried to hurt Fahlada he just forced her to sleep with him all the time ahhahaha... plus in the book they had a kid together that's why it's was more devastating to him that she refused to "remember" or accept him because he thinks she's ashamed of him coz he used to be poor. But in the lakorn, he tried to hurt Fahlada by faking interest with Chompooprae. And the scene where he announced that he was marrying Chompooprae was reverse in the book, I'm pretty sure that in the book he did a press con with Fahlada not Chomopooprae to get back at Chompooprae. He was smarter in the book. He knew right away that her sister hated her and he did a lot to try to prove to Fahlada that her sister is evil. He was disgusted with Chompooprae in the book. But in the lakorn Khun Charles was too nice and he got close to Chompooprae to get revenge on Fahlada which confused her even more. In the book he was just possessive of her. Plus Chompooprae died in the book. The book was way harsher though she deserved to die. In the book, the sister sold Fahlada to sex traffickers and Khun Charles had to save her but she ended drowning... Fahlada died for like a day but she revived herself due to Khun Charles making merits ahhahah THE BOOK WAS CRAZY so it definitely needed revision and they also revised it based on their ages, but the book had a better character profile for the leads than the lakorn did. It's a good thing they didn't take all of the plot from the last part of the book because it was all over the place but the ending was so rushed and not satisfying. The ending was definitely not really memorable it was so weak. But I think I was also mad because I didn't like how they cockblock khun charles and fahlada having some kinda conversation after she woke up like wtf... and then she bounced to the beach afterwards... it's dumb. But GRGR definitely wins for MOST skinship. I swear Nadech kissed Yaya like 20x in grgr it was great ahahhahaa There was a lot of buzz with his loud lip smack when he kissed Yaya in GRGR especially in that scene where she fainted and he had to take her to the hospital ahahhaa

Nadech's acting of Davin is So good. He really became Davin like you don't even see Nadech in Davin. The way he walks and talks is really like a soldier would in LR. A lot of people gave feedback that even how Nadech breaths is so sexy ahhahahahah it's TRUE. It's like sexy and gentle especially in the medal scenes and archery scene. He does deliberately uses his voice in a way that is so right for those scenes. Maybe that's the eroticisms Yaya was talking about ahahahha
Thank you Mel for the indepth info about GRGR. The book really sounds better, I was really a bit disappointed that Khun Charles was so nice with Chompooprae. And Fahlada was annoying to be so blind and stubborn without reason.

Cethu

sarNie Hatchling
When it is not organized, it is better because ch3 actors can behave normally haha. Like if Na wants to stay next to Yaya and wraps his arms around Yaya, he can :thumbup:

I have to rewatch this Love Mission concert. You sasuke06 bring back all the FIN moments. I especially love the first vid, look where he placed his hands.......not the hips.......:naughty2: only my husband (or former bf), will place it there

lavie93

NY 4ever
The ratings (out of 10) Chinese viewers gave NY's lakorns on Youku. Anyone surprised by some of these ratings? For me it's just LLSR that surprised me lol, but I guess Chinese viewers liked that kind of lakorn
View attachment 17395
LR has only 6.8 wtf????? Do the Chinese fans know that the LR version they watched was heavily cut? I guess they do....

Last edited: