[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Lee_247

sarNie Egg
I would love to see Yaya and Nadech pair up again as a married couple. There's one drama with very interesting plot: husband a playboy but loves his family. The wife aware about her husband affair with other woman but still can forgive him for the sake of love and children even though she hurts so much. Until one day the husband having an affair with wife best friend behind her back. She is conflicted about whether to stay in the marriage or divorce. After so many tears, fights and her pride spilled on the floor, she get up and ask for separation but the husband reluctant. Ended plot, wife become single mother and try to build relationship with new guy. Its too bad I forgot the title 'coz use translated title when the drama aired 10-12 years ago. I did try to search but failed. The origin of the drama most probably from Thailand or Philippines. If not mistaken the translated title is 'Torn of the Roses".

Rita

Nadech <3
have you guys ever wonder WHAT IF nadech & yaya aren't actually together in real life but just really really close friend? after all, they never confirm their relationship so there can be that possiblity. I would be so sad.

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
have you guys ever wonder WHAT IF nadech & yaya aren't actually together in real life but just really really close friend? after all, they never confirm their relationship so there can be that possiblity. I would be so sad.
I wont be surprised if they are just frenz cos i believe a guy and gal can be best frenz. I have 1 too and we have known each other for almost 20 yrs since our school years. We are so comfortable with each other that we can share the same bed when on holiday (didnt happene too many times though), we hang out in each other's houses when bored and even shop n eat together. Our frenz kept saying we would end up marrying each other but we didn't cos we are just very good frenz comfortable with each other. We gave up telling frenz that we are not a couple cos they refused to believe us. Lol!

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I would love to see Yaya and Nadech pair up again as a married couple. There's one drama with very interesting plot: husband a playboy but loves his family. The wife aware about her husband affair with other woman but still can forgive him for the sake of love and children even though she hurts so much. Until one day the husband having an affair with wife best friend behind her back. She is conflicted about whether to stay in the marriage or divorce. After so many tears, fights and her pride spilled on the floor, she get up and ask for separation but the husband reluctant. Ended plot, wife become single mother and try to build relationship with new guy. Its too bad I forgot the title 'coz use translated title when the drama aired 10-12 years ago. I did try to search but failed. The origin of the drama most probably from Thailand or Philippines. If not mistaken the translated title is 'Torn of the Roses".

Wow- too much dramas for me. As a viewer, I stay far away from this type of lakorn with any pra’nangs. I can't imagined sitting 1 hour watching this, let along 20+hours ( say 12 episodes at about 2hrs). Watching lakorn is my guilty pleasure so I want FIN scenes.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I guess that is always a possibility but the clear distinction Ya made between their 7 years of "something" and their almost 10 years of friendship pretty much removes all doubt for me. Plus Mae Pla's reaction to someone else getting into a relationship with Ya. They've given me enough hints without publically announcing it.
I personally don't think I would be too sad if they were just friends because their friendship is very special & it's a lot better than them meaning nothing to each other.

annmott

sarNie Hatchling
That was me when I was still trying to convince myself they're not together to save myself from heartbreak. BUT after stalking them..... :naughty2:
IF they're not together? I would be heartbroken for maybe days or months or years but then I would always remember their relationship as one of the BEST. In the industry they're in, it is hard to find that kind of friendship. It would be just like with leonardo dicaprio and kate winslet.

I live in the US too but I do have a back as I can use a friend's address who lives in BKK. But it's the least that you can do to put your name on it so good that you did as there are 2 possibilities regarding how the DVD will be dealt with IF they make it. They can either make it just for the people who are on that list. So if you didn't put your name on it at all then you're out of luck pretty much. But the list is just to encourage the channel that there are a ton of interest for the dvd and it has surpass the minimum that the channel needs to approve any dvd. So the second option is, the channel will just choose to produce an x amount of number and just open it up for purchase for the public. We international fans want the second option because if they decide to just produce an X amount of number to sell then you have middleman like Ethaicd who will have it available for us inter fans because I've mentioned before that they will most likely NOT ship abroad so we need the second option to happend when/if they produce the dvd.

That memo is just explaining their organizing process with peopole who are interested in the dvd. The main thing it says is that if you are on the list, they say that you can't change your mind because the channel will make the dvd to order so if people cancel orders on them that can cause problems.. I don't think this is a real issue because this list is fan made so there are people who are interested but didn't sign up on time, they'll find a way to sell those canceled ones if it happened hahahaha it's just a waiting game now to see if the channel will approve. They definitely should coz they orders surpass the minimum. They want 1500 orders and they got 1837 orders in one week alone set up by fans so they definitely have higher interest than that. Hopefully the channel produces it at an even 2k units so there are some extras for people who missed the list... or just approves it and allow like Anne and the leads who have more followers to promote it coz I'm sure there's more interest but they didn't know this dvd has potential to get made coz the most visible people aren't proomoting this.

I really wish to buy the DVD set the question is HOW and is it the UNEDITED version and with english subtitle?

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
WESTERNER Prince suits him well just like what they did to Yaya:love:
They’re running out of story line for prince and princess. I don’t remember from past lakorns so it’s going to have to be original script. Then again, lot of these royalties-type are usually about the fight for the thrown.

Maybe he’s should stick to dashing and arrogant businessman:love:

That was me when I was still trying to convince myself they're not together to save myself from heartbreak. BUT after stalking them..... :naughty2:
IF they're not together? I would be heartbroken for maybe days or months or years but then I would always remember their relationship as one of the BEST. In the industry they're in, it is hard to find that kind of friendship. It would be just like with leonardo dicaprio and kate winslet.

hahaha:pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta: been stalking NY since late 2012 after watching then in DJA I almost gave up because NY always deny and call themselves just brother and sister until I saw Yaya was Nadech's 1 and only special guest during his NEW HOUSE Blessings that only bf/gf would do:love: and recieving fin news from some solid NYers from Thailand,been waiting for any SCANDALOUS news of NY dating another girl or guy not themselves haha:risas3: until now it's aFAILURE :risas3::risas3:until :love::naughty2:Nadech said I LOVE HER:icon12::love: and he said separating from Yaya wont happened:love:

annmott

sarNie Hatchling
hahaha:pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta: been stalking NY since late 2012 after watching then in DJA I almost gave up because NY always deny and call themselves just brother and sister until I saw Yaya was Nadech's 1 and only special guest during his NEW HOUSE Blessings that only bf/gf would do:love: and recieving fin news from some solid NYers from Thailand,been waiting for any SCANDALOUS news of NY dating another girl or guy not themselves haha:risas3: until now it's aFAILURE :risas3::risas3:until :love::naughty2:Nadech said I LOVE HER:icon12::love: and he said separating from Yaya wont happened:love:
Wait- Im not yet familiar with thai culture. Ive heard about Ya coming to his New House Blessing before but I thought it was a common thing? Guess I need to take learning not just the thai language but its over all culture seriously. Been missing all these precious subtle hints :risas3::risas3::risas3: