[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
really? LLSR was that bad? i actually enjoyed it lol. it was cringey at some point with nadech in the night gown. LK def. have the best acting performance but it was hard to enjoy the overall show. If it wasn't for NY, I think I would have dropped it like a hot potato.
Apart from LR, LLSR is the only NY lakorn I haven't watched like at least 3 times. I love their acting in it but the way it was produced just really put me off; if it wasn't for NY, I would have dropped it at episode 4.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Did we ever get that scene of Dawin walking in the snow on a mountain in Hairy Sauce?
I don't think so...so many of the scenes were cut. If Mr. Anne decide to post why they were editing this way, please post it on here! The editing messed up this beautiful show.
It was in a quick flashback when Alice was reading the letter. Starting at 3:28

Last edited:

lavie93

NY 4ever
For me the most satisfied scene of Dalice is the medal scene at the end of ep 7, the cemetery scene in ep 12 and the archery scene in ep 11, the dance scene was nice too except that light :facepalm:The beach scene is supposed to be the best scene too but they made it too short and it was a bit different from the script.

The cemetery scene makes me feel like he/she presented her/himself for the first time before his/her future mother, father-in-law :love:

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult

• keaw_jung แอบปลึ้ม...ภาพนี่...ยังติดกล้องผู้พัน ดวิน 5555 ❤❤❤❤@urassayas @csperb

Last edited:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Awww....so nice of Yaya to post this picture which taken by Nadech to thanks everyone...
Caption:
And thank you everybody for following the journey of every characters until the last day. I love the journey and story of every characters in this lakorn...and so so blessed to be able to show you a bit of Alice’s life and memories :icon12:
As for this picture...is the picture I like the most. The reflection defines the equality of the sky and the ground...they were not greater nor lesser than each other, they were equals...
:icon12: photographed by poo pun ka.

Lee_247

sarNie Egg
Whoa! Just wake up and go thru few pages. So hilarious :nut: I have to control myself not make noise coz it's early in the morning. I leave my comment on Thong ig and then block the account from appear on my ig. I don't wanna see any post from that lousy production and Anne. No more Thong and Anne Lakorn for me in the future. Lessons learned.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
I know this will be put in "old lakorn" very soon, but if anyone continues to spam with NY updates or Nadech or Yaya - I appreciate it since I get notification ( my watch threads). Thank you!

Have you seen the views of our thread "Views: 964,250". DAMN IT !!! So many people are interested in NY's lakorn or NY themself, this is a fact haha. I think this thread deserves to hit the million!

lavie93

NY 4ever
I'm only really paying attention to the MLFAS thread atm but even then I get my updates on Twitter & IG so I'm not that active on there. Same for Klin Kasalong. I really wanna keep talking to you guys :sad6:especially if we get that DVD.
There is an NY news/updates thread somewhere on AF that I saw ages ago that we could try to revive? I just have to find it lol
Good idea, i know it's impossible but i just want we move together to another N/Y 's thread, or stay together in this thread n keep in touch with each other. I don't want to leave this thread :crybaby2:The fact that i've never followed/supported a celebrity like the way i'm following NY. In term of lakorn, i only follow NY atm. :celebrate16:

Last edited: