[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

farfalla

sarNie Hatchling
If I were Nadech and Yaya and all the casts. I'll be damn mad at the editor and producer!! Let's say I work for 10 hours but only 2 make it to the screen. WTH!!!

How can someone as perfectionist as Anne (at least that's what they said) lets the editing team does the job horribly like that??!! :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

YOU'RE WAISTING TALENTS (Actors, the costume and makeup team, the cinematography team, and the photography team), BEAUTIFUL SCENARY, BEAUTIFUL SCRIPT, TIME, MONEY AND PEOPLE'S TRUST ON YOU. I'm so sorry for you Anne.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Basically, the only reason I'm disappointed is because this had so much potential but because of the editing & the prioritising of certain scenes, it fell short of my expectations. I knew Dalice would have less scenes than expected because of the amount of side characters but I didn't think it would be THAT little. I think the only reason I'm not as angry as some people about the Kate scenes is because
Sara actually did a really good job & I wasn't too bored of her scenes like I would have been if it was someone else playing Kate.

LR is yet another example of a lakorn where the cast did their job well & so did the team working in the background, but the editing just messed it up.

Nrsknh

sarNie Egg
Again...that was disappointing!!! I had too much expectation. I’m sorry but honestly this lakorn is such a failure. I love NY always and this lakorn does not do any justice to them. It doesn’t make sense and the romantic scenes were too little that you can easily count them. I’m not feeling it. So sad for NY

yearoo

sarNie Hatchling
Yes thanks everyone for sharing and spazzing out. It was really lovely to be able to voice the love we have or no love we have for LR lol. In the end I’ll just watch all of Dalice scenes. FF all the unnecessary scenes. I’ll be honest it was very disappointing.....but this did keep me more interested then LLSR. NaYa could not save that storyline for me. However I did watch it just didn’t enjoy it as much....

Kiaraloveny

To tell frankly... I LOVE HER
I'm right now in the mixed emotions pool... Don't kn should I be happy that we got a wonderful kiss or sad tht because of tht fukin edit... The drama ended
We are really spoiled for abt 2 years with seeing NY here nd there every day due to LLSR nd LR... Every morning checking for NY updates was my routine... Don't kn how would I be without seeing
them everyday

lavie93

NY 4ever
14 eps to 12 eps and gotta sacrifice Dalice's scene/conversation.???? And the thing that pissed me off is that beach scene, the script was so good and they again edited it in an unacceptable way. Alice and Dawin overcame all this shit to stay together and they don't deserve to have more sweet time? Oh thank you, we don't need they have more sweet scene just FGS let their scene in an original way, you're wasting NY's potential.

Or Thongent thinks that Yadech is already a bomb so no matter what the fan will keep supporting their lakorn no matter what? Ofc, i'll still support my Yadech, but Thongent and Anne's BF, i'm sorry i can't, unless they have a real change... :yawn:

Last edited:

varda

sarNie Hatchling
OK. Am back after sending some words to Thongentertainment & anne. I know she/they might not read all of the comment. But at least I try.

Am still so emotional. Worst NY ending ever. Even LLSR is better because they have kids.

I still can’t chew the story. What on Earth is the reason of Dawin leaving Alice after they HOLD HANDS in Alan’s coronation.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
The love scenes were good but too short and I repeat, if the actors are willing to make real kisses, just show their kisses and don't try to find a wtf angle from your camera haha!

1st kiss, Dawin jump on Alice and kisses her!

2nd kiss, Alice asks Dawin if he loves her by knowing that she's not anymore a princess. Dawin made a forehead kiss and Alice wants more and she said, "I still don't understand" then Dawin kisses her again to give his answer but this time on her lip.

3rd kiss, Dawin & Alice used teleportation and are in Hrysos haha.

Last edited:

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
I'M SOOOOO DONE WITH THIS DRAMA!!! A back view??? Are you kidding me??? We don't want a far view of nadechs back!! This editing is killing me!

I should've recorded my reaction so ann can see my "WTF IS THIS" face!

Last edited: