[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

viola

sarNie Egg
when the flashback of ep 1,2 was shown I just realize I love those two episodes most, espcially ep 1, it's such a promising start and everything is so on point. The rest of 10 episodes is messy :facepalm:
I used to expect this lakorn will be amazing NY lakorn after two disaster RS and LLSR but it end up being another not-good lakorn for NY
3 consecutive lakorns with disappointment . NY got curse for sure :sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6:

pinky3

sarNie Adult
14 eps to 12 eps and gotta sacrifice Dalice's scene/conversation.???? And the thing that pissed me off is that beach scene, the script was so good and they again edited it in an unacceptable way. Alice and Dawin overcame all this shit to stay together and they don't deserve to have more sweet time? Oh thank you, we don't need they have more sweet scene just FGS let their scene in an original way, you're wasting NY's potential.

Or Thongent thinks that Yadech is already a bomb so no matter what the fan will keep supporting their lakorn no matter what? Ofc, i'll still support my MY, but Thongent and Anne's BF, i'm sorry i can't, unless they have a real change... :yawn:
U not supporting na lol

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
The editor cut out the part when Alice told Davin that she was a princess when they first met. Then they left out the part when she told him she wasn't the princess anymore at the end. Are you fucking kidding me???!!!! Are they gonna die if they tried to make this good???

If you didn't read or listened to the spoilers, the beach scene, when Alice arrived, Davin actually told her to go back and not sacrifice her title for him. But she argued that if he didn't leave when she asked him to when he went to protect her at Holy Sauce, then she can give up her title to stay with him too... then he cut her off by kissing her... then she said she won't leave, then he kissed her and he said that was his answer he won't let her, then she said she didn't hear so another kiss... that's what we missed!!!!!!!!!! And you know they could've cut out a bunch of parts... the Alan coronation was supposed to be the very end ahahhahaha KU GLIED ahahahah fuck this production they are dead to me. Never were that good and just ate shit with this one.

Yaki

sarNie Egg
I didn’t comment but did follow this lakorn along. What a huge disappointment this turned out to be. It’s hard to believe this is one of the top productions because their ways of executing this lakorn looked so amateur.

lavie93

NY 4ever
The editor cut out the part when Alice told Davin that she was a princess when they first met. Then they left out the part when she told him she wasn't the princess anymore at the end. Are you fucking kidding me???!!!! Are they gonna die if they tried to make this good???

If you didn't read or listened to the spoilers, the beach scene, when Alice arrived, Davin actually told her to go back and not sacrifice her title for him. But she argued that if he didn't leave when she asked him to when he went to protect her at Holy Sauce, then she can give up her title to stay with him too... then he cut her off by kissing her... then she said she won't leave, then he kissed her and he said that was his answer he won't let her, then she said she didn't hear so another kiss... that's what we missed!!!!!!!!!! And you know they could've cut out a bunch of parts... the Alan coronation was supposed to be the very end ahahhahaha KU GLIED ahahahah fuck this production they are dead to me. Never were that good and just ate shit with this one.
The only reason is it was supposed to be 14 eps and they cut down 2eps. That were 2eps, almost 3 hours, that was insane..... i'm speechless, i'm happy for Yadech but Thongent was suck at editing, too disappointed.....

Last edited:

pinky3

sarNie Adult

Just to add scene that r useless they delete the important of Dawin and Alice .thanks mel I will use my imagination again lol .

lavie93

NY 4ever
Just to add scene that r useless they delete the important of Dawin and Alice .thanks mel I will use my imagination again lol .
You can see the pics about this scene on IG, the script was really good, and they cut it, i wonder what can they do except cutting down Dalice's moments....

Last edited:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
This lakorn failed on many levels from the side of just wasting our time the actors time etc... the lakorn itself... it ended with giving Sara/Kate the biggest send off and the LEADS WOOOWOWOOWOOWOOWOWWO they get 3 lines together... no PEAK moments AT ALL. After all they been through they get some random kisses, a bonfire, and a twirl in the ocean?! wtf ahhahaha I'm glad Anne got to play with some drones for her ending shot ahahahah what's crazy is they actually had everything ready to go to make this pretty good. I didn't think it was gonna blow my mind but at least be satisfying just do what a "ROMANTIC drama" is supposed to do... but hell naw she did an action lakorn called The Crown Princess-Kate WTF