[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
How come there’s hate? I really don’t understand the need to hate but I guess people have their opinions lol and need to express it. I think they NY are lovely. I just can’t understand how anyone can really despise them....
Some people are fed up with NY pairing so much, others thought they were trying to ride the Nakee wave and the rest have their own opinions. But the way I see it, it's literally ch3 making all these decisions lol; if the big boss demanded me to do something then I probably would do it. Ch3 is in it for the $$ & NY = $$ x100

Last edited:

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Some people are fed up with NY pairing so much & others thought they were trying to ride the Nakee wave, and the rest have their own opinions. But it's literally ch3 making all these decisions lol; if the big boss demanded me to do something then I probably would do it. Ch3 is in it for the $$ & NY = $$$ x100
What is this Nakee that everyone is talking about?

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
NY are starring in Nakee 2, which is the movie version of the lakorn Nakee (it was a major hit). But I think Nakee 2 tells the story of the female lead's daughter or something like that. Going to the Nakee 2 thread is like walking into a landmine :risas3: Too much arguing.
Ok I was doing my own research as well. So it's not quite a remake but more of a sequel then?

There's always so much to say when it comes to NY pairing. *rolling eyes*

yearoo

sarNie Hatchling
Some people are fed up with NY pairing so much, others thought they were trying to ride the Nakee wave and the rest have their own opinions. But the way I see it, it's literally ch3 making all these decisions lol; if the big boss demanded me to do something then I probably would do it. Ch3 is in it for the $$ & NY = $$ x100
Ohhhhh.....wow to think...people do have their own agendas.....but in the end everyone benefits so what’s the problem lol....everyone should judge the end product, but their prejudice is already ruined....ohh well. I hope I am able to see it over here. Still waiting on brother of the year....don’t know how I’m going to be able to see it :-(

yearoo

sarNie Hatchling
NY are starring in Nakee 2, which is the movie version of the lakorn Nakee (it was a major hit). But I think Nakee 2 tells the story of the female lead's daughter or something like that. Going to the Nakee 2 thread is like walking into a landmine :risas3: Too much arguing.
I was actually there lol. It’s really quiet hahahaha....

yearoo

sarNie Hatchling
https://instagram.com/p/BkJsfQRgbtz/
Lol na is learning English in regarding to the term of doeon Tay ( word in Thai ) meaning I guess pour . Adam than teach him word such as stood up , ditched and dump if u have bfgf .. it’s funny he ask na if he has been stood up ditched and dumped .. look at ya and her answer
Omg how cute! Love it! Thanks for sharing lol. I heard her say at the end “I don’t know” hahahahahah too funny.