[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
okay so i saved myself from watching live and checking here for spoilers (it was so damn difficult). just finished watching it on youtube (@m3lhouse lol i honestly thought we were getting 13eps n got so excited until i was like wait wat? its ep9 right now lol )

i can't even describe how much i want to hate dawin right now....BUT he made me sway so damn much! like honestly as soon as we see alice walking out of the church and they transition it to dawin in tears looking at her retreating back i was like "come here bb, all u gotta do is listen to your heart and ignore the other outsiders" i couldn't even stay mad at him DAMN IT. i was crying so much at that beach scene (also damn nadech's voice broke when yoghurt's character rushed into the church after seeing alice walking out had me weeping already...it was way too emo for my poor heart) :crybaby2:

i dont know why but yaya's crying scene in the hospital hit me harder than the one in the church scene (maybe its the dialogue; hospital scene didnt need speech while church scene had lots n i didnt understand anything she said except for that naree part) :confused12: but nevertheless she's really good at cry scenes

i think someone here talked about longing looks by male protagonist and that nadech acts the best (TOTALLY AGREE) my heart was beating so much during that hospital rooftop scene where dawin says something like "i have lots to say but can't say it" along those lines and damn his EYES when he stares at her...the LONGINGS :sad6:

overall i'm emotionally exhausted. between wanting to support alice but my loyal ass couldnt hate dawin especially when he looks so heartbroken as she is.
Nadech is so ridiculously handsome in this ep like HOW???? teach guys in my neighbour hood your ways, dawin!
yaya is really pretty in that church scene

Cethu

sarNie Hatchling
I watched live today, but as always work interrupted and only finishes now on youtube.

It is a sad ep and shows each character why they are like that. Everyone has a reason. I do even understand Kate and why she is evil. And I must say, the evil Kate is really good, her eyes are so scary!

My most impressive Dalice scene is the church scene. I was really teary and wanted to hug Alice and slap Dawin for what he said. She was ready to tell her feelings and he just stab it with a knife:sad6:then the cold Alice appear where you sense that no matter what, she will be strong and not break. It is not the crying, but the dialogue that makes it heartbreaking.

But you all are right, Dawin is too handsome to be mad at him. He was so sexy in his black shirt (you can feel his 8-pack:naughty2:) when he was sitting in the church playing with the ring:love: and his dreaming of Alice, oh boy, he already suffered enough:crybaby2:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
okay so i saved myself from watching live and checking here for spoilers (it was so damn difficult). just finished watching it on youtube (@m3lhouse lol i honestly thought we were getting 13eps n got so excited until i was like wait wat? its ep9 right now lol )

i can't even describe how much i want to hate dawin right now....BUT he made me sway so damn much! like honestly as soon as we see alice walking out of the church and they transition it to dawin in tears looking at her retreating back i was like "come here bb, all u gotta do is listen to your heart and ignore the other outsiders" i couldn't even stay mad at him DAMN IT. i was crying so much at that beach scene (also damn nadech's voice broke when yoghurt's character rushed into the church after seeing alice walking out had me weeping already...it was way too emo for my poor heart) :crybaby2:

i dont know why but yaya's crying scene in the hospital hit me harder than the one in the church scene (maybe its the dialogue; hospital scene didnt need speech while church scene had lots n i didnt understand anything she said except for that naree part) :confused12: but nevertheless she's really good at cry scenes

i think someone here talked about longing looks by male protagonist and that nadech acts the best (TOTALLY AGREE) my heart was beating so much during that hospital rooftop scene where dawin says something like "i have lots to say but can't say it" along those lines and damn his EYES when he stares at her...the LONGINGS :sad6:

overall i'm emotionally exhausted. between wanting to support alice but my loyal ass couldnt hate dawin especially when he looks so heartbroken as she is.
Nadech is so ridiculously handsome in this ep like HOW???? teach guys in my neighbour hood your ways, dawin!
yaya is really pretty in that church scene
Yeah, I was Team Alice for about 3 minutes and now all back to Team Dawin. I can't hate that face. LOL

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Just finished episode 9 :crybaby2:

Aww poor Alan :(.

Aww why can't Alice and Dawin love each each(they do so much, you can see it) :(.

Dawin made her smile/laugh :).

Why oh wow Dawin's mom grr.

They are so sad :(, Oh no, she is hinding for him now so sad :( and now he is not visiting her.

Aww Dawin is taking a break, to help his mom(but I think he is trying to avoid her) Aww he is so sad :(.

Oh no the chruch scene :(. He won't look at her :(, (I know he doesn't mean what he is saying he love her so much they but do) this is so heartbreaking why.( I am bawling right now).Noo she took the ring. Now he is at the beach crying poor Alice and Dawin :(. Ps can we have more happy with these two, there is only 3 episodes left.

Kate is so evil, omg she did everything wow. Her face when she sees Alice.

Umm noo not Alice and Will, Dawin go to your girl like now please.

It is all Kate, I knew it wow(she is evil), but I see why she turned that way.

Aww Dawin team/friends are worried about him.(OMG he is wearing his ring still it was real for him, so he has Alice's I hope she get's that back). Aww he is so worried about her so in love.

Aww Pan is worried about Alan.

Please no Alice don't trust Kate(she is the mastermind of all this)

Aww omg Dawin is dreaming about Alice.

Aww again poor Alan :(.

What is this Kate and Haedeth thing wow(I mean he loves her).

Wow that promo, It doesn't look good for Petra, and yay more Alice and Dawin :) :cheer::aaaaa:

With only 3 episodes left :(, I wouder how Alan & Pan and Alice and Dawin will get together(They get together right) I didn't watch the original one)?.

I am so sorry for the long post, I have lots of feelings lol haha :).

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea they do nod:. Those were in ours. Ahh so excited for tomorrow.
Oh they were? I missed it if they were because we didn’t get the dialogues just the scenes - unless I am mistaken again cause I was “ working” at home this morning. Lol

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I think Pan and Alan's relationship is platonic.

Chinese always gets better previews hahaha

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bj4-ZQpDVYn/?tagged=ลิขิตรักthecrownprincess

When Ryu dumped Mayumi, same as when Davin rejected Princess Alice... he can't look at her.

AF is on dial up right now, shit!
No kidding it’s taking forever for the page to load. Funny the message I got is website taking too much memory.

- Too bad Alice wasn’t bratty enough to throw the ring on the ground.

-oh yes, seeing Dawin grabbing her wrist after she said “ it’s not your duty anymore”... love it! and I hope he grabs her and pull her in then Will walks in then they step away from each other. Lol

Last edited:

lavie93

NY 4ever
No kidding it’s taking forever for the page to load. Funny the message I got is website taking too much memory.

- Too bad Alice wasn’t bratty enough to throw the ring on the ground.

-oh yes, seeing Dawin grabbing her wrist after she said “ it’s not your responsibility anymore”... love it! and I hope he grabs her and pull her in then Will walks in then they step away from each other. Lol
It takes me like 3 mins to load to this page. What's going on with AF's sever?
Nice preview as always for China fan, i think we can use Will to force Dawin to do sth, and this grab scene seem to be his first move to get his girl back :naughty2:.
I think Alice's just holding it against Dawin cuz he lied to her and to himself at the Church. She will soften for sure when they're together on that hill, in that house, on that night :naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I think Alice's just holding it against Dawin cuz he lied to her and to himself at the Church. She will soften for sure when they're together on that hill, in that house, on that night :naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2:
With three episodes left she can’t sulk for too long :aaaaa:. Well hopefully we have a night scene cause last time you said we’ll get a kiss scene and it didn’t happen :risas3: I am thinking the dancing scene will come before cause Dawin has the look of jealousy - :thumbup:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
And the day has come for Dawin and Alice to face their reality and part ways. Sniff, sniff.

I've always loved that yaya and nadech are such good criers. And can we talk about how good they look in this ep!!?? Even when they're breaking our hearts, they look gorgeous doing it!

Everyone played their part so well today. I am quite blown away by Kate and Hades' (whatever his name is) characters. I felt bad for Kate because Will is using her but now I feel bad for Hades because Kate is clearly using him. Hades' puppy eyes and Kate's sudectiveness.