[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
So Dawin goes to HS tmr. Based on the preview, pls dont give me the blow hot and blow cold scenes. They really look bipolar like that and i realise this happens alot in thai dramas cos of the transitioning.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Today was Kate's episode hahaha, everything was turning around her. But it didn't look as annoying as when I read the script. When I read the spoilers, I know we'll see kate very often so I was like it will bother me a lot for sure hahaha but Sara's acting as Kate is GREAT so finally it was entertaining to see how crazy she is. They edited it well to have suspense, action, anger, sadness, an episode with every emotions.

A thought for Alan too! He was in pain in this episode "what do U feel to be responsible of your parents's death"

Just missing Dawin at the 2nd half of this episode. He has completely dissapeared...... hahaha but we have seen many times Dalice at the beginning so it's ok.

HOSPITAL SCENE
cr.ch3thaialnd

Prepare your tissue, the church scene. It's the 1st time that ch3 released the highlight or best moment of an episode just after it ended haha.

THE CHURCH SCENE
cr.ch3thaialnd

cr.rightful owners

Tomorrow!

cr.ch3thaialnd

Last edited:

Amikou

Sharp-tongued Siberian diva

ХОЧУ!ХОЧУ!ХОЧУ!
А я как хочу! Больше поцелуев парочке! Они и так столько лакорнов толком без скиншипа, так что пусть тут отрываются)))

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I'll die if tomorrow there is no kiss!
There are still 3 series, but I already miss them. Perhaps now we will not see their joint lacorn soon.
You ask for a kiss scene? ahahhaha let's get some Alice and Davin scene first... damn this production ahahhahahahhahaha I don't know if there is a kiss tomorrow but maybe ahhahahaaha when they are running all around the hills tomorrow, they end up spending the night... you know what that means hahahaha... but in the script there wasn't a "kiss" written but I mean it wasn't in the scene where she got shot too so WHO KNOWS ... I just I wish NY were will and kate so they get all the screen time.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Three more episodes left and zero, 0, nadda, none, nothing, nil, diddly squat, kisses so far. I want to be spoiled but then again don't want to be spoiled!

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
Surpise! There are 13 episodes and you watched 13 today ahhahhahha omg ch3 go to sleep fucking up all the time ahhahahahahah

I had to double, triple look at that too cause I was questioning myself how did I miss episode 9-12 when ch3 already posted up episode 13 haha