[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Waht did dawin's boss say to him? Now it feels like both wanna break up with each other.
His boss said his mom is not worry about the danger of his job, but she's afraid that he's falling in love with Alice. His boss told him that he (boss) reassured his mom that Dawin is responsible and will choose to do the right thing. He reminds Dawin of his duties and that they will return back to their reality ( him soldier and she - princess) once Alice returns home.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Kate be silently thinking " Me, Me...make me the next in line to the throne". LOL, when King Henry yelled who does the corrupted people wanted him to name as heir to succeed him since they're not happy with Alice or Alan. :risas3::risas3:

OH this girl is cray cray....imagining and posing like that.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
This 1st part is very consistant, so many details, information. So Dawin's mother is aware of where Alice come from....Hrysos so she talked with Dawin's boss to get info. He said to her to not be worried because Alice will leave Thailand tomorrow but Dawin's mother is worried for another thing. It seems like she has well read her son because she said the way these two look at each other, it's like they are in love. Then Dawin's boss said that don't worry, I'm pretty sure Dawin is someone who know perfectly what must be his duty.

Then there are 2 scenes: Dawin's mother / Alice & Dawin with his boss. Both talked to Dalice for reminding them what should be done. Dawin's mother confess to Alice that Hrysos has enough broken her family with the death of her husband because of King Henri, so she begs her to leave her son, he's the most important thing in her life, "GIVE ME BACK MY SON" then Alice is hearbreaking :crybaby2:

At the same time, Dawin's boss talked to Dawin to how to behave......Dawin is in trouble and he begins to know more that his love story with Alice seems to be impossible because of their status. He is sad and tries to go to Alice's room but after Dawin's mother confession, Alice hides herself and cries....:crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:

Then Dawin who realized too that they should separate, leave her....