[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bj4Wln6jH2O/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=esmswmx91ig0

I don't really understand the thai part but i think they talk about whether they want to meet the fans at china and nadech said ofc they want to meet them. The only part that i understand is when yaya's talking in english :thumbup:

Edit : uh, my bad. I didnt see the caption, it's clearly written that they talk about china :fighting3::fighting3: but i am pretty impressed with myself that i can understand it without the caption 555
Lol I wasn't even paying attention to what Nadech was saying, I was just staring at his face in awe :risas3:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Today, there are so many good news, ch3 has finally talked about how great is the feedback of Likit Rak in China and if NY would like to go there for a fan meeting. I will talk about it after today's episode because this is sthg we need to talk about a lot haha. If there are some chinese fans here, like Yaya said, make some noise and they will make it happen!

Btw, another serie of pics taken by Poopan = Dawin = Nadech hehe, what a great photographer!

The following of her 1st post:

Behind the scene hehe, Yaya shared her beautiful pics but as for me, I would like to see this one :risas3:

cr.yimmybang

Last edited:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I think I'll be team Dawin cos Nadech's sad face gets me more than Yaya's... let's see tonight haha
Team Dawin for the win :cheer:
hehe you guys know I won't be in Team Alice for long, but just during the time period of them in Church and her heading home to Hrysos. :pancarta: I can't hold a grudge against that handsome face. :love:

BTW - YadechTaemint - Love your new updated signature.

PandaChan

sarNie Egg
hehe you guys know I won't be in Team Alice for long, but just during the time period of them in Church and her heading home to Hrysos. :pancarta: I can't hold a grudge against that handsome face. :love:

BTW - YadechTaemint - Love your new updated signature.
when he's crying at the beach... oh my heart will break for him... I want the angst over already and get to the smooching already!!!

lavie93

NY 4ever
i have feeling that in ep 10 we will have a kiss scene, trust me guys :naughty2::naughty2::naughty2:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I pray that they have whoever edited the last episode to edit the remaining 4 episodes. I need LR to end well, even though I can already tell that they will have to rush it.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
This is so crual to see your parents die like this, that scarf on the floor.....the only thing from Mona Alan could keep :crybaby2:. Even if there were evil, I have compassion for Mona & Andre. Andre seems to become gentle and realized he made many mistake......too late. But Kate :mad:, when they zoomed on her face and you see her who was craying, you want to slap kick her ass haha :BangHead:

Last edited: