[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

lavie93

NY 4ever
Am i the only one that find that the General's wife and that girl are so annoying???? :mad: They take so much screen time =.=

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
So Kate is not as evil as we coud imagine. She confessed to Will sthg like the one who should have been in this car is not Andre but Alan. So yeah, she didn't have the intention of killing her dad but her half brother hahaha.....in any case, she's still a b***h lol

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Balcony scene, I hope they keep the dialogues here per script or as much as possible.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
The baclony scene was great, very cute and in a good atmosphere. Alice said to Dawin that he's the only one who succeed to make her feel better when she's in a bad mood.

Na is so HANDSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahahahaha, the confession time!!! Alice said to Dawin that she regrets Andre & Mona are dead, she didn't have the opportunity to ask for forgiveness so she said that from now on, when she want to say something about her feeling, she will say it :icon12:. Say Dawin interrupted her and said, "I have many things to say too but I cannot", it ends with Dawin & Alice who look at each other, their love through their eyes haha

Last edited: