[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Dawin's mum, is she the orginal Naree of "Sawan Being" series with Sam Yuranut? It was said she has not acted for 20 years. This is her first lakorn back.

Rita

Nadech <3
:sad6::sad6::sad6: Legend has it that, this is the CHURCH scene we're all waiting for. Prepare your tissue, lots of tissues :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:
If you guys want to know what Dawin was saying, he said he will only marry once but he doesn't count their marriage. He is telling Alice to forget about their marriage and move on with her life.

I'm curious if the chinese version is different? LOL cuz im about to watch that one instead if they are getting the better scenes. Has anyone seen both and compare?

lavie93

NY 4ever
If you guys want to know what Dawin was saying, he said he will only marry once but he doesn't count their marriage. He is telling Alice to forget about their marriage and move on with her life.

I'm curious if the chinese version is different? LOL cuz im about to watch that one instead if they are getting the better scenes. Has anyone seen both and compare?
Do u know where can we watch the chinese version? If in the worst scenario, CH3 doesn't publish the uncut DVD, this will be my plan B :clap:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Whoever did the music editing deserves a pat on the back, they didn't randomly change the music half way through a soundtrack just because the scenes changed :clap: but still too much flashing (why are lakorns obsessed w/ this flashing effect)

I love Yaya's outfit in the beginning where Pan is serving her food :love:

Nadech's expression when he found out his mum was kidnapped was spot on :clap: someone really needs to give Haydez (that's what it sounds like to me when they say his name hehe) a strepsil lozenge, sounds like he's got a bad case of a sore throat :pancarta:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid

It’s everything leading up to this scene and this scene.

Our stern, but kind-hearted, princess Alice finally muster the courage to confess and then she gets this from him :mad:. Btw - he interrupted before she had a chance to say anything.

( of course I don’t know how they will edited everything, but when I listen to it - I was like “What the...?).

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Whoever did the music editing deserves a pat on the back, they didn't randomly change the music half way through a soundtrack just because the scenes changed :clap: but still too much flashing (why are lakorns obsessed w/ this flashing effect)

I love Yaya's outfit in the beginning where Pan is serving her food :love:

Nadech's expression when he found out his mum was kidnapped was spot on :clap: someone really needs to give Haydez (that's what it sounds like to me when they say his name hehe) a strepsil lozenge, sounds like he's got a bad case of a sore throat :pancarta:
So going back to the culprit burning Alice’s picture. I guess it’s Hades. He’s rocking the same hair as Petra .:pancarta:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
If you go back to look at the teaser of LR right before it aired, it's Peter's voice ahahhaah it was already given hahahahahaha
It did ? hahaha- it would have went over my head. Dude has a deep voice and forgot he’s in here until yesterday’s preview. I didn’t recognized his side view when Andre went to meet him and although I was curious why they did not show his face during that meeting, I wasn’t too curious - just thought it was a regular bad guy. LOL

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
I would imagine that with all those emotions (hospital scene) he has no choice but to leave her. Probably thinks he isn't worthy of her/ feels guilty that he couldn't protect her so what right does he have to be selfish n love her/ maybe now that he knows he is worth something to her, he is a weakness that can and will be used to hurt her so in order for her to be strong she must have no weakness hence getting rid of himself from her life / also the added obviousness that is their status. He is a commoner while she is the queen to be to an influential country
okay after watch the full ep on youtube, i stand by what i said for the reason dawin is going to break up<?> with alice
they've been foreshadowing and then highlighting that idea of him being her weakness by having him thinking back to hades words that taught him, also i feel like the "i'm sorry" dawin says to alice in the hospital scene where she wakes up and he kisses the crown of her head was definitely hinting towards the church scene where he lies to her.
Though i have a feeling alice won't believe him but is just angry that he is willing to go to the extreme to follow through his stubborn plan of trying to protect her.

that hospital scene though....that was definitely the most intimidate scene by far compared to their previous lakorns. the utter love and worry they had for one another was just flooding the scene by the seconds and their head resting against one another (in that scene and the kneeling scene) was so FLUFFY .... i love it so much <3 lol they were so close that i was breathless
also i don't think i'll ever stop raving about nadech's emotional scenes cuz damn he had me in tears when he was screaming "princess" and frantically trying to wake her up, the pain pouring out of his eyes was just a stab to my heart (he better win best actor for this scene alone cuz im flipping tables if he doesn't)
the kneeling scene was too much for my heart, tbh. seeing him kneel before was quite heartbreaking but then alice goes to kneel before him and her hands caressing his face and bringing him close to her .... OH GOD i swear my heart skipped 5 beats in a millisecond

i love this episode so much :crybaby2: