[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Next week.....seriously, the must to watch episode!!!

Dawin will lie and will be rude with Alice, he chose duty than love at that moment because of ..... and then in the teaser for episode 9, Alice replies him "thank you for allowing me to go back to Hyrsos with no worries and not having souvenirs anymore from here" :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:

cr.Ch3Thailand

Last edited:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Next week.....seriously, the must to watch episode!!!

Dawin will lie and will be rude with Alice, he chose duty than love at that moment because of ..... and then in the next teaser, Alice reply to him "thank you for allowing me to not regret to leave you" :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:

I know it kills him to say this to her, but my heart aches for Alice. He was rude and I couldn't believe it too!

Like I said, if I had any input in this...when they're in Hrysos, I would make the boy hurt just a little bit by using Will.

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
I dont think so, she thanks him cuz he makes her think that Thai doesn't have anything left for her to remember (That what i heard, idk if that's 100% accurate)
Awww ok. Then i think he must be worried abt her safety hence he decided to let her go...... Bt ends up being her bodyguard again and being jelly of Will. Did u guys see in the mv that they have the archery scene again n this time Dawin will be behind Alice. Sweet.

Yeah i also dun know why Alice cannot come bk to the throne? Why did Kate get it?

I wish i had ready eng subs cos i wld have enjoyed this drama much more. Sucks not knowing what are they talking abt. Sweet moments are lost. Huhu.

Ariaryasha

sarNie Egg
Which is probably why he wants her to be Queen. I bet he knows he can manipulate Kate to do what he wants but not strong head Alice.
If Mutmee pops up I will flip
4-5 hours until I get home & watch this. My ugly ass forgot my birthday was today :risas3: Probably because I've been so caught up with LR :pancarta: now I'm out for most of the day, longer than I planned
4-5 hours until I get home & watch this. My ugly ass forgot my birthday was today :risas3: Probably because I've been so caught up with LR :pancarta: now I'm out for most of the day, longer than I planned

May you live a rich,long life. Filled with joy, wonder of health. May you possess gold galore. The very lest of your wealth. May your dreams be aplenty. So your wildest ones come true. May the good Karma you deserve come instantly back to you. May the Satan of expectations be defeated by you.
May you commence the journey back home to true YOU- all loving n loved, all healing n health, all acheiving n acheived, all amassing n ammassed.
May this be the Day whereon this voyage of life is filled with renaissance and célébrations of all your désires.
Wishing you a very happy birthday :cheer::cheer::cheer: