[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
The finnn scenes in this lakorn for the moment is how Dawin and Alice express their desire towards each other through their eyes, their body language and from what we saw, the result is GREAT. Their different status don't allow them to be close so both try to express their love in an other way. But I'm not worried for the rest of the episodes with all the spoilers we saw. I expect a lot from the Dancing scene! Nadech/Yaya or Dawin/Alice seem to enjoy this kiss a lot :nut:. I believe that all these touchy moments between them will gradually increase their sexual desire and it will finally explode during that dancing scene :p.

Btw, I really like this sexual tension between Dawin & Alice, they are very touchy and tender without having any kiss. Can you imagine when they will dare to kiss each other, how they will eat each other, OMG!!!! haha

You should notice this little move from Nadech's lips :love:

I love the way they touch themself and how Yaya keeps caressing Nadech's hand...OH MY HEART :icon12:, this is so EROTIC!

Can you feel this passion love between them? The way Nadech's noise and Yaya's face were caressing each other with so much sensuality was really GREAT!

My favourite scene is the medal scene, I love too the stars scene but the medal scene was perfect from the beginning until the end. Their dialogues had deeply meanings, the way they express their love with their eyes and body language were perfect!

"Everything that Win give to me, I love it all"
cr.Ch3Thailand
You described just how I was thinking of these scenes!!! About as much chemistry existed in this scene as the one in GRGR when they were hiding in between the rocks on the island. That scene was explosive as well.

Both well done scenes. Very romantic without the kissing! That is hard to achieve. I could feel their desire and love for one another as I watched. The eyes and expressions were well done.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Look what I found... so, again Anne's bf is saying that if you want the dvd you have to go ask the channel. So, you know what to do! Go ask somrakn, ch3thailand, dew_ka
I don't want to gas everybody up but he did add this, the fan is asking for a dvd with UNCUT scenes and Anne's bf also said that it's not going to go against their contract with their Chinese deal. So, if the channel approves, they will add more. I feel that the fact that he already knows this information says something.... he has mentioned this weeks ago so he's not playing around ahahha go beg the channel. This is huge because it's not just getting the dvd it's the UNCUT version... all the fin stuff he cut out ahhahahaha

So basically the "editor" Mr. Anne, edited things out on purpose so they can sell the uncut DVD version. You know as well as I, that would drive the sells up for the "uncut" DVD. I see how he is. LOL.

Miss you Mel. @m3lhouse

Last edited:

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
I would imagine that with all those emotions (hospital scene) he has no choice but to leave her. Probably thinks he isn't worthy of her/ feels guilty that he couldn't protect her so what right does he have to be selfish n love her/ maybe now that he knows he is worth something to her, he is a weakness that can and will be used to hurt her so in order for her to be strong she must have no weakness hence getting rid of himself from her life / also the added obviousness that is their status. He is a commoner while she is the queen to be to an influential country

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
After reading the letter he's probably came to the realization that he needs to go back home. Although that call from Pan is alarming him too.