[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
No the general's wife is just a boss... she told naree don't worry, I have money ahhahahahhahahhaahah and Freud, "MIA KU" ahahhahaha some of the lines in here are hella funny. Their face reactions and wardrobe just work... we need more of this and less of the moody ass royals like go enjoy your gold aahhaha

Pray for a role that Nadech gets to rock this look! DIZZAMMMMNNN Anne and crew are funny, they pulled pics from his mom's ig ahhahahaha

All the cows and buffalos dropped dead ahahhahaha

Alice is just crazy lol

"Desire & temptation" can describe this pic :love:

As for Yaya, her glasses and new hairstyle cannot hide her beauty, she's so cute :love:

I love the secondary couples, especially Krating & Reender and also Freud with his wife nong "Priew" djtonhorm. They should have more scenes because they are hilarious.

Clip: https://twitter.com/ameena_cm/status/998597057974685698

In Likit rak, Davin has the mission to takes care and protects Alice but look at what happen BTS lool, Nadech is still on duty....no he's still on duty because of love. Duty or Love don't matter for NY, both go along very well :thumbup:. LR's team loves to tease them a lot, Love it!

Yaya's caption to promote episode 4 is funny :risas3:

"I have something to report ka.....tonight, Princess dresses up to tempt the commander ka"

cr.pongy888

cr.bung_lakorn

Tonight!

cr.becteroradio

Last edited:

QueenDey

sarNie Egg
hey did u ask the team to share their link like this? cuz i heard someone say that they didnt allow anyone to share their link or something
I think it's okay to share it, because SJDK is the one who share their video without password on their own website. Last week when i wanted to watch likit ruk on their website, it says that i must have a password first before i can watch. But now the website link is already open for everyone. Anyway, if you read their fb fp or their website, it says that they'll share the videos free ofc, but usually they share it after the lakorn end in thailand to avoid their videos get taken down by CH3.

twister02

M♥K
I was too excited when I read that SJDK decided to release the episodes with subs on their site but when I visited it, it ask for a password :(
Okay, back to waiting.. :lol:

Nadeya327

sarNie Hatchling
i could open it freely and it didnt protected, i dont know maybe it depends on something

I think you better respect SJDK rules ....you shall not share it publicity like this... their FB pages had been taken down many times because someone reported ch3 copyright.... you better ask for their permission first before sharing it in public

Below is their info & rules :

https://m.facebook.com/notes/sjdk-fan-sub/info-rules/1676727192424076/

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1693465430750252&id=887371608026309

Last edited:

Nanghom

❤NY❤
Sjdk password is one time process kind of password.. once u sign in and gave password.. u don't need to do it next time.. so for ppl who already logged in once.. it will appear as password free site .. but for new ppl... they still ask for password..

twister02

M♥K
I was able to access the link that was given but I have this issue with SJDK videos. Black appears to be too black that I can't see anything except for the subs. I don't know if it is the same with others or maybe this is an issue with the browser but this was also the issue I have with the KF videos before. I'm not complaining tho. I just wanted to know if it is just me or what or do I need to use another browser? I'm using Chrome at the moment. So I decided to watch it later (if I can still access the link provided that it is still for public).