[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Personally, again I think the side characters that should get more screen time, these girls ahhahah

cr. djtornhom

They are hilarious... the rest of the episodes will have more scenes of these ladies causing issues for Alice and for Davin to come back and save the day. It's kinda like I love Lucy hahahah
Yes for sure more scenes for these crazies lol. Also, more for Freud (sp?) and his interactions with his wife cause they're hilarious. This lady that plays the role of the General ( don't know if that's his ranking but that's what I will refer to) wife has the perfect voice tone and characteristics for a nosy but harmless woman. She doesn't appeared to be evil at all and will probably be on Alice's side at the end - if they decided to add more scenes of her.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
ahhaha it just makes no sense to me that Alice hasn't drooled over him yet, is she alive ahahahhaaha not even during their "loud sex" scene ahahahha all she wants to do is play games... competing with the horse riding and weights... wtf ahhhaah also yeah everybody has some fun hobbies in here ahhaha bounce house, motorcross, arhchery, photography, videogames ahahha what is happening in here ahhahaha
IKR? I would be lust at first sight! :risas3:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Yes for sure more scenes for these crazies lol. Also, more for Freud (sp?) and his interactions with his wife cause they're hilarious. This lady that plays the role of the General ( don't know if that's his ranking but that's what I will refer to) wife has the perfect voice tone and characteristics for a nosy but harmless woman. She doesn't appeared to be evil at all and will probably be on Alice's side at the end - if they decided to add more scenes of her.
No the general's wife is just a boss... she told naree don't worry, I have money ahhahahahhahahhaahah and Freud, "MIA KU" ahahhahaha some of the lines in here are hella funny. Their face reactions and wardrobe just work... we need more of this and less of the moody ass royals like go enjoy your gold aahhaha

Pray for a role that Nadech gets to rock this look! DIZZAMMMMNNN Anne and crew are funny, they pulled pics from his mom's ig ahhahahaha

All the cows and buffalos dropped dead ahahhahaha

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
No the general's wife is just a boss... she told naree don't worry, I have money ahhahahahhahahhaahah and Freud, "MIA KU" ahahhahaha some of the lines in here are hella funny. Their face reactions and wardrobe just work... we need more of this and less of the moody ass royals like go enjoy your gold aahhaha

Pray for a role that Nadech gets to rock this look! DIZZAMMMMNNN Anne and crew are funny, they pulled pics from his mom's ig ahhahahaha

All the cows and buffalos dropped dead ahahhahaha
That's it? She has no other future scenes except being the boss's wife? I guess no room for her storyline for meddling some more.

For the picture of Nadech above, this is around the time he came out of monkhood right? I swore I saw he rock this look when he went to a talk show ( I don't know what the show is call) where the man asked him about marriage and he said before 10 years ( I think he was 25yo at the time).

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Translation:
What was the dispute between Davin and Alice during the exercise?
^ can someone actually answer this because I was lost lol
Were you referring to the part after they rested, Alice took a drink and said something to Davin? If so, she told him that " Noone has ever told you that I've trained as/like a soldier?" then she said " I'll leave it up to you. I'll wait to read Naree's background".

Leading up to that scene, they were disputing on who should contribute in writing up her background. Davin wanted her to contribute to it, but she wanted him to write it by himself since he told her to trust him. She said he came up with the plan that she's Naree so he should take responsibility of it.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
That's it? She has no other future scenes except being the boss's wife? I guess no room for her storyline for meddling some more.

For the picture of Nadech above, this is around the time he came out of monkhood right? I swore I saw he rock this look when he went to a talk show ( I don't know what the show is call) where the man asked him about marriage and he said before 10 years ( I think he was 25yo at the time).
No these wives will show up again.

Yeah that was around the time he finished monkhood. It was for the today show. He said waiting 10 years is too long ahahhahaah he wants to get married soon ahahhaha

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
This scene should've been longer ahhahah The army wives seem like a bunch loose and wild chickens but I find them funny ahhaha The army wives are good comedians ahahhaha The "hi, hi, hi,..." scene was short but funny ahhaha less hyrosos and more on the wild adventures of the army wives scenes ahhahaa

lmao this scene is hilarious!!!! Who works out and moans that loud?? Dying!!!!!:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
Yes, i thought i was in the club with all that music. And yes, that gym scene was HILARE! I hope Dawin speaks more eng in this drama!
Im guessing that the OTP will fall in love while being in Thailand but would be suddenly called bk to Hairy Sauce for duty on both sides. That will lead them to go bk to their bodyguard and royal roles which will lead to alot of sad scenes we have seen previously in the previews.

Anyways i read about Nadech a while ago that he has nvr seen his real parents before and was adopted by his mom's cousin and her hubs since birth. They must be so proud of him. I wonder if his real mom is watching him from somewhere n being happy that he grew up well.

xodxo

did anyone have the picture of nadech biological parents, i really want to know cause nadech was this handsome, his daddy must be handsome too
Yes— Idk if this is asking for too much but I would like to see Na’s biological parents too. I think Mae Kaew is very blessed! She adopted Na never knowing what fortune she was going to receive later on in life. She raised the kid well and is now blessed with wealth, fortune and fame! Haha :) I’m not surprised she does merit every day or every other day cuz she is and has been so blessed! Miracles like this doesn’t really happen, you know. Haha :)

pinky3

sarNie Adult
His real mom is one of Mae keaw sister . He is taking care of them as well . We never see his dad . Yes his dad is Austrian . Mae keaw and his dad now adopted him when he was a baby . If my memory serve me correctly na is also a citizen of Japan and Thailand. Na was mostly raise by his mom and aunt cuz his dad has to work in Bangkok as an engineer . His mom remarried there use to be na pic along with Mae keaw at her wedding .His jap dad is proud of na and also his relatives in japan .

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
I wonder why he could not live with real mom even if the parents were divorced. And i dont know why a report i read said he has never seen his real parents before.

xodxo

His real mom is one of Mae keaw sister . He is taking care of them as well . We never see his dad . Yes his dad is Austrian . Mae keaw and his dad now adopted him when he was a baby . If my memory serve me correctly na is also a citizen of Japan and Thailand. Na was mostly raise by his mom and aunt cuz his dad has to work in Bangkok as an engineer . His mom remarried there use to be na pic along with Mae keaw at her wedding .His jap dad is proud of na and also his relatives in japan .
Im sorry but does this mean his real mom is still alive? Have we ever seen her with Mae Kaew?? I know he has a few aunts..but not sure if any of them were his actual mom.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Today's episode was good although i wish we got more of scenes of Win and Naree.
Don't even get me started on the editing and the background music again; it's so messy. This flaw in lakorns drive me nuts every single time. At least they finally fixed the ending credits. Whoever was in charge of editing that messed up big time for the first 2 episodes.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
I wonder why he could not live with real mom even if the parents were divorced. And i dont know why a report i read said he has never seen his real parents before.
Im sorry but does this mean his real mom is still alive? Have we ever seen her with Mae Kaew?? I know he has a few aunts..but not sure if any of them were his actual mom.
Nadech has never seen his real dad before. But I am sure he has seen pictures of his real mom. Anyways story told short, Nadech biological mom did not want Nadech and gave him to her mom now to take care of. Nadech’s mom took him in and raised him with his Japanese dad. If I am correct and remember correctly, Nadech biological mom is married and has a family of her own? (This I am not so sure bc it’s been a long time.) but for whatever reasons, Nadech is the most happy with his parents now and do not wish to change it.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
I mean it’s not that she didn’t want Nadech, I guess she had some other reasons as to why she had asked Nadech’s mom and her husband to raise Nadech.

xodxo

Nadech has never seen his real dad before. But I am sure he has seen pictures of his real mom. Anyways story told short, Nadech biological mom did not want Nadech and gave him to her mom now to take care of. Nadech’s mom took him in and raised him with his Japanese dad. If I am correct and remember correctly, Nadech biological mom is married and has a family of her own? (This I am not so sure bc it’s been a long time.) but for whatever reasons, Nadech is the most happy with his parents now and do not wish to change it.
Thanks for sharing.