[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
That's another thing too. I would never end an episode this early on in the series on non-lead actor scenes that didn't even peak... You have to end it on a high note... hello I fell asleep ahhahaa The whole kate and will parts should've been before the fire at the orphanage scene and they need to find a better way to bounce back between the settings... just a hot mess right now hahaha pray for thongentertainment hahahhaaha I don't know why they are posting and praising this episode as Princess Kate's episode. The thai fans are going in on the editing too.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
This scene should've been longer ahhahah The army wives seem like a bunch loose and wild chickens but I find them funny ahhaha The army wives are good comedians ahahhaha The "hi, hi, hi,..." scene was short but funny ahhaha less hyrosos and more on the wild adventures of the army wives scenes ahhahaa
I have not seen this episode yet and I came here to check the feeback, I saw this clip and "OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG" 555, how did they dare to do this, this is so erotic :love:. I could never imagine to see Nadech & Yaya in this kind of scene with their voices like they are having sex, the best love scene ever that you will never hear from any lakorn lol. The edition seems to be very bad regarding the comments but when you come here and you see this video, I can tell U this is the best promo ever to watch this episode 555.

Repost again :p

I have still kept an eye on this episode and by_family & NYClub shared this clip. In only 1min, they have succeed to make me feel so finnnnn and shy.

This scene seems to be the highlight of this episode.

CH3 needs to hurry to release this episode! Don't tell me that these 3 moments are the best moments of this episode lool....When you look at these scenes, this episode looks promising...

That's another thing too. I would never end an episode this early on in the series on non-lead actor scenes that didn't even peak... You have to end it on a high note... hello I fell asleep ahhahaa The whole kate and will parts should've been before the fire at the orphanage scene and they need to find a better way to bounce back between the settings... just a hot mess right now hahaha pray for thongentertainment hahahhaaha I don't know why they are posting and praising this episode as Princess Kate's episode. The thai fans are going in on the editing too.
Nooooo, they really did it?! :facepalm:

Last edited:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I have not seen this episode yet and I came here to check the feeback, I saw this clip and "OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG" 555, how did they dare to do this, this is so erotic :love:. I could never imagine to see Nadech & Yaya in this kind of scene with their voices like they are having sex, the best love scene ever that you will never hear from any lakorn lol. The edition seems to be very bad regarding the comments but when you come here and you see this video, I can tell U this is the best promo ever to watch this episode 555.

Repost again :p

I have still kept an eye on this episode and by_family shared this clip. In only 1min, they have succeed to make me feel so finnnnn and shy.

This scene seems to be the highlight

CH3 needs to hurry to release this episode! Don't tell me that these 3 moments are the best moments of this episode lool....

Nooooo, they really did it?! :facepalm:
hahahahahaha YES those scenes are the best scenes from today's episode. But I think the scenes with the army wives were good. It's funny, just the editing wasn't to the style of comedy as it should be and it's like a mystery why they are failing hahahahahhahaa

Yes these scenes do need promotion and ch3 aren't even helping. You know when a lakorn is on air they usually put the scenes for tomorrow's episode up on their homepage to promote on youtube. They never did that for today's episode or tomorrow but they have a video of NY promoting more subscribers for ch3 youtube? Once again, they use NY to promote their business but not the project itself hahahaha

Tresor Moi

sarNie Hatchling
just AVOID HOPING too much :icon12:NY are excellent and the storyline is really perfect but then again :BangHead:EDITING problem like in :BangHead:LLSR repeats itself that is why I was never really very excited from RS to LLSR then now LR another :BangHead:FAILURE in editing:fighting3: they just wasted the talent of NY:sad6:
What...is the editing that BAD?! :eek: I guess from reading all the above comments. I shouldn’t d expect much. LOL

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
What...is the editing that BAD?! :eek: I guess from reading all the above comments. I shouldn’t d expect much. LOL
It's jumpy but you get the storyline of what they wanted to protray in episode 3, at least I did, but rather they spend more time on Davin and Alice but it is what it is. I have yet to see any lakorn with smooth transition from one scene to another due to episode/time constraint. I am forgiving because I get giddy 95% of the time watching Nadech and Davin & Alice.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I can just imagine how red Nadech's ears must have been during that scene where he had to make those noises :risas3::risas3::risas3: I had to quickly turn my volume down in case my flatmates got the wrong idea
Can you imagine the nosy lady's face if there was a silhouette of Davin going up and down (doing push-up) making those sounds. :risas3: Sounds and moving picture would've driven her crazy.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
It's jumpy but you get the storyline of what they wanted to protray in episode 3, at least I did, but rather they spend more time on Davin and Alice but it is what it is. I have yet to see any lakorn with smooth transition from one scene to another due to episode/time constraint. I am forgiving because I get giddy 95% of the time watching Nadech and Davin & Alice.
Like Yaya said "Laorrrrrr makkkkk" ( = so handsome) :love: :love:
clip: https://twitter.com/joob_n/status/998622241456701441

Teu Suay = you're beautiful

cr.rightful owners

Last edited:

christina_baek

sarNie Juvenile
Ending the episode with Kate and Will was a terrible idea. I honestly was not happy that there was a lack of Davin and Alice in the last few minutes. Guess there’s going to be a lot more cutting in the next ep

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
I can just imagine how red Nadech's ears must have been during that scene where he had to make those noises :risas3::risas3::risas3: I had to quickly turn my volume down in case my flatmates got the wrong idea

Close your eyes and open your ears. I know Anne's bf think he's a DJ lol but his choice to use that song fits this scene very well!

Last edited:

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Idk if it’s just me , at first I was looking forward to yogurt and Indy scene but turn out I rather watch krating and Radeer scene . Agreed mel that she is good at acting. I find them and their relationship as cute as dawin and Alice