[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
after nadech said he love yaya in front of the media, yaya become really brave, i mean she frankly said nadech was handsome and sexy, and getting touchy like hugging him, touching his hands, etc, maybe she just miss him so bad, after all they didnt have alot of time together like last year when they filming lakorn together almost everyday, hope they will promote likit ruk in china so they can having vacation even only for awhile

Last edited:

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
Actually I have no problem with yaya. I'm just still upset with nikhun. He had a bad scandal in korea when he got drunk driving and crashing into people. he's an alcoholic. If it not because his agency. Probably until now he's still in prison. But now he has the freedom to do anything. I hope yaya know about him. I like 2pm but I do not like nikhun when I know about his lifestyle.

I think everybody makes mistakes. I think just as long as he learns his mistakes and not do it anymore, we should be forgiving. I don't follow him but he seems like a nice guy from some of his interviews that I've randomly came across.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
Ya does have guy close friend bien lol . It’s true it’s all up to ya but if a guy is persistent ya might also have a change of her cuz they r more Americanized than na lol . Ya is just being friendly and nice which is true . The only problems I kinda had is when she wish sunny bday and what she say . She only worked with sunny maybe less than a year and she can write that lol while it took her more than a year with her and na lol . But to be honest let’s not focus too much on their personal cuz in the end we r the only one who will get hurt or be disappointed if it doesn’t turn out the way we want or no think . It’s between them two and what happen behinds close door we don’t know . So it’s fair to leave their relationship for them and enjoy what they do as entertainer

What did she say on her birthday wish to Sunny?

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Who wore it better?

cr. mimsotaya

The dress looks plaaaaaiiin but it motion Yaya looked stunning.

Indeed, there are many similarities between these two weddings. Hey! Anne and Verasalon are visonnary loool. We have to applaud them. Who could imagine that Alice's wedding dress would be almost identical to the one Meghan wore today!

I love this similarity :risas3: (don't worry Davin, there are at least 2 love scenes with kisses which should be real like Harry & Meghan, be patient 555)

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Ya does have guy close friend bien lol . It’s true it’s all up to ya but if a guy is persistent ya might also have a change of her cuz they r more Americanized than na lol . Ya is just being friendly and nice which is true . The only problems I kinda had is when she wish sunny bday and what she say . She only worked with sunny maybe less than a year and she can write that lol while it took her more than a year with her and na lol . But to be honest let’s not focus too much on their personal cuz in the end we r the only one who will get hurt or be disappointed if it doesn’t turn out the way we want or no think . It’s between them two and what happen behinds close door we don’t know . So it’s fair to leave their relationship for them and enjoy what they do as entertainer
I completely forgot about Bian lol. She clicked with Sunny so fast & so well, I wasn't surprised about what she wrote; he seems like a big brother & a great friend and they have similar personalities. Even Sunny's brother (as well as Sunny himself) was promoting LR so I'm guessing he is pretty fond of her as well. Yeah I agree on not focusing too much on their personal life, especially because we don't know what the future may hold and like Nadech said, "Don't expect anything from other people's love life" (which can also be applied to one's personal life); which is why I'm not expecting stuff like marriage etc until they announce it themselves.

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Indeed, there are many similarities between these two weddings. Hey! Anne and Verasalon are visonnary loool. We have to applaud them. Who could imagine that Alice's wedding dress would be almost identical to the one Meghan wore today!

I love this similarity :risas3:

Everyone on twitter was wishing they were the horse during that scene:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
What did she say on her birthday wish to Sunny?
She said: Happiest of birthdays to P’ @sunny_suwanmethanont ขอให้พี่ซันมีความสุขมากๆๆๆๆๆๆสุขภาพแข็งแรงสมปรารถนาในทุกๆอย่างนะคะ Feeling super blessed to know u n knowing I hve a ready ear to listen to all my complaints n life crises #งดฝากร้านมาhbdพี่ซันนี้กันนะคะ
The Thai bit translates to: I wish that P'Sun will be very happy, healthy & all your wishes come true in every way. (I probably butchered this translation lol)

makeuptemple

sarNie Hatchling

I love this similarity :risas3: (don't worry Davin, there are at least 2 love scenes with kisses which should be real like Harry & Meghan, be patient 555)

well she chose that dress the last minute, maybe Givenchy designer was watching this lakorn lol. :D it's not only the dress it's the flowers as well :)) (the wedding bouquet)

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
She said: Happiest of birthdays to P’ @sunny_suwanmethanont ขอให้พี่ซันมีความสุขมากๆๆๆๆๆๆสุขภาพแข็งแรงสมปรารถนาในทุกๆอย่างนะคะ Feeling super blessed to know u n knowing I hve a ready ear to listen to all my complaints n life crises #งดฝากร้านมาhbdพี่ซันนี้กันนะคะ
The Thai bit translates to: I wish that P'Sun will be very happy, healthy & all your wishes come true in every way. (I probably butchered this translation lol)

Thanks for translating it for me. I'm actually glad that she's able to be friendly with her other co-star.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Yaya OWNED that dress. She can walk towards me like this anytime too.

cr. queenyeon
I watched this scene so many times and each time :icon12: This was one of the few times that I applaued Anne's BF in his music editing because I thought it was so appropriate. I got goosebumps when she walked toward Davin and the music climax ( lol - sounds dirty) and Davin looked then stared and his mouth slightly opened. Too bad it wasn't as obvious like his crewman behind him, but it was enough for me to know that he was speechless. Toward the end when she got the bouquet and walked in, camera panned back to Davin and I am thinking he felt a sigh of relief and disbelief that he's marrying to this beautiful princess ( even if it's for duty).

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
y do i feel like this https://www.instagram.com/p/BVbg4QRDdUh/?taken-by=urassayas the scene we thought will be in the lakorn was actually not even part of the script... since we've seen dawin in those clothing already when he was talking to that fortune-teller(?)
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bi9yeNxDKwJ/?tagged=nadech
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bi9ypBjj4di/?tagged=nadech
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bi9yjWIjO0C/?tagged=nadech
n anne doesnt seem like she will repeat the costumes

hehe ^^ is this a NY moment that we were tricked into thinking was a dawinXalice moment

y do i feel like this https://www.instagram.com/p/BVbg4QRDdUh/?taken-by=urassayas the scene we thought will be in the lakorn was actually not even part of the script... since we've seen dawin in those clothing already when he was talking to that fortune-teller(?)
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bi9yeNxDKwJ/?tagged=nadech
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bi9ypBjj4di/?tagged=nadech
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bi9yjWIjO0C/?tagged=nadech
n anne doesnt seem like she will repeat the costumes

hehe ^^ is this a NY moment that we were tricked into thinking was a dawinXalice moment
I am starting to :love::naughty2:DOUBT that this is NOT a PART of the SCRIPT :icon12::naughty2::love:but NY's personal private :icon12:moment during their free times just like what they did before in Maldives Nadech used to lift Yaya like this every time both are becoming playful during breaks:aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3: