[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Eggsie

sarNie Hatchling
Who wore it better?

cr. mimsotaya

The dress looks plaaaaaiiin but it motion Yaya looked stunning.

Yaya looks wayyyy much better...that veil is super long but pretty and that is the highlight of her wedding dress it seems..I can use the veil to make window curtains for my house lol

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Sorry you said that Yaya need some close guy friend.. and yaya say that nadech is her close guy friend for her too.. so what thats meant?
I mean she needs other guy friends apart from Nadech. So that when they tag her in photos or she tags them in photos etc, people don't start going crazy on her/his IG & attacking her or the guy. Obviously Nadech will always be her closest but it's not right for her to not be able to be close friends with other guys without people freaking out.

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
why sometime i feel upset with nickhun. like he try to flirt with yaya.
at first i also think like you, but suddenly i realize that maybe it was their strategy to promote their movie since they played as lovers, just wait till the movie end there will be no interaction at all like what happen to mark, nadech once said no matter how busy they are, in the end they will always find each other, thats mean they could be working with other but in real life they will always be together :) see how proud yaya to say that nadech was really handsome and have the best body, yaya also said no body could take nadech place

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I loved Meghan's wedding dress & how simple it was; she looked gorgeous today :love: I kinda wish her wedding was on a weekday though, then I could have gotten the day off lol. Yaya looks equally beautiful :love:

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
Who wore it better?

cr. mimsotaya

The dress looks plaaaaaiiin but it motion Yaya looked stunning.

i like their wedding but i wish there will be another wedding scene like real royal wedding where yaya have her crown with glamorous elegant dress and nadech with his marine uniform and they getting married in the castle of hyrisos

ptenchik

sarNie Adult
Разведутся ли они для того, чтобы в конце сыграть шикарную свадьбу в пышном белом платье, достойного принцессы?

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
ah are we going to be able to see love scenes like this in LR??

or am I expecting too much..

this was in late 90's lol we're in 2018 lol maybe..
LOL I had a little LOUD giggle with this!:risas3:I only WISH they allow this on TV! Lmao!! :D

~~

Perhaps in a movie. Lmbo!! :D

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Разведутся ли они для того, чтобы в конце сыграть шикарную свадьбу в пышном белом платье, достойного принцессы?
Translation: Will they divorce in order to, at the end, play a posh wedding in a lush white dress, a worthy princess?

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Ow— we have Russian speakers in the house? That’s so freaky cool! @YadechTaemint I did not know you speak russian? Cuz you introduced yourself as black in one of my posts earlier but it’s amazing you’re also skilled in Russian.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Ow— we have Russian speakers in the house? That’s so freaky cool! @YadechTaemint I did not know you speak russian? Cuz you introduced yourself as black in one of my posts earlier but it’s amazing you’re also skilled in Russian.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
I don't speak Russian, I'm just using Google translate xD Ptenchik said her English isn't great & Google translate is apparently accurate in translating Russian into English & vice versa, so I agreed to translate stuff for her so people can understand what she's saying :)

bbie_NY

sarNie Hatchling
at first i also think like you, but suddenly i realize that maybe it was their strategy to promote their movie since they played as lovers, just wait till the movie end there will be no interaction at all like what happen to mark, nadech once said no matter how busy they are, in the end they will always find each other, thats mean they could be working with other but in real life they will always be together :) see how proud yaya to say that nadech was really handsome and have the best body, yaya also said no body could take nadech place
Actually I have no problem with yaya. I'm just still upset with nikhun. He had a bad scandal in korea when he got drunk driving and crashing into people. he's an alcoholic. If it not because his agency. Probably until now he's still in prison. But now he has the freedom to do anything. I hope yaya know about him. I like 2pm but I do not like nikhun when I know about his lifestyle.

pinky3

sarNie Adult
It doesn't matter if he flirts with her or not, it's up to Yaya to decide if she will acknowledge it. From what I see all 3 of them (Sunny, Yaya & Nichkhun) are close friends & I hope they will continue to be because Yaya needs some close guy friends.
Anyway we should keep on track & talk about LR
Ya does have guy close friend bien lol . It’s true it’s all up to ya but if a guy is persistent ya might also have a change of her cuz they r more Americanized than na lol . Ya is just being friendly and nice which is true . The only problems I kinda had is when she wish sunny bday and what she say . She only worked with sunny maybe less than a year and she can write that lol while it took her more than a year with her and na lol . But to be honest let’s not focus too much on their personal cuz in the end we r the only one who will get hurt or be disappointed if it doesn’t turn out the way we want or no think . It’s between them two and what happen behinds close door we don’t know . So it’s fair to leave their relationship for them and enjoy what they do as entertainer

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
Actually I have no problem with yaya. I'm just still upset with nikhun. He had a bad scandal in korea when he got drunk driving and crashing into people. he's an alcoholic. If it not because his agency. Probably until now he's still in prison. But now he has the freedom to do anything. I hope yaya know about him. I like 2pm but I do not like nikhun when I know about his lifestyle.
actually i also fans of nichkhun before i know lakorn, nichkhun has nice personality, he wasnt alcoholic, it was just accident that he was drunk driving after having party with jyp family, like i said before it was only for promote their movie, before i also get mad when mark getting really friendly with yaya, but then i realize it was only for klueen cheewit, look at positive side after all this movie promotion end i think yaya wouldnt interact with nichkhun at all and nichkhun also probably busy with 2pm, so time will heal everything