[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Nanghom

❤NY❤
Nadech & Yaya share the same phone , something usual we see in many events...:naughty2:. When Violette wautier was performing "Drive" yesterday, Nadech was recorded her and then Yaya took his phone to record it too.

cr.by_family

Violette Wautier - Drive - NY sweet

cr.Suwimon Chailert

cr.bebarry

cr.kipun_kp

Then Yaya has just shared this on her IG story. After this daradaily event, I think there was a long night chat to share their clips hehe :naughty2:
Urassayas's IG story: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bi8HaP4HiYX/?hl=fr&tagged=urassayas

When Yaya was on stage to receive her award

cr.by_family

Nadech !!! You're so obvious :love:

cr.welove_n_y

NY came back home sooner just after the event because Yaya has to wake up at 3am according to this clip:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bi7QQThhuIH/?taken-by=kwankao2010
Yaya: Tomorrow, I have to wake up at 3am, see you

As for Nadech, he is competing on earlier morning to the "Spartan competition". Davin or Nadech, both are super strong. He wears Likit rak T-shirt, good promo :thumbup:

cr.Paricha Saengkaew (hotman coach)

All the credits go to the rightful owners
I thought it was yaya's ph until he put it into his pocket :pancarta::pancarta: there is sticker on the phone which seems like yaya's photo ... searching for more clear and direct pic to see that sticker but can't so... I m not sure who's photo though.. but I literally thought it is yaya's as she is the one who posted out .. so thinking did yaya marked her phone:risas3::risas3:.... now your clip showed it is Na phone :pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta:

Nanghom

❤NY❤
It is not fair they let us wait 2 more months to cut some sceen and made lakorn off sequence ...Anne pls be detail in editing too if ur bf can't do it let someone else do la

farfalla

sarNie Hatchling
What we should see in two days :love: :aaaaa:

ลิขิตรัก The Crown Princess ตอนต่อไป EP.3 | 21-05-61 | Ch3Thailand
cr.Ch3Thailand

ลิขิตรัก The Crown Princess | TKBT
cr.AnneThongFC

ลิขิตรัก The Crown Princess | MMBT
cr.AnneThongFC

Sorry for focusing on Nadech but he is so yummy :p :love:

cr.rightful owners

Nadech in tight tshirt and that WEDDING RING... I die >.< How can both Nadech and Yaya still alive till today when you have to see each other being drop dead gorgeous almost all the time!!

bbie_NY

sarNie Hatchling
Awwww, don't feel upset, I think it's nothing. He's friendly with her not flirting. He's also friendly with Sunny too since both Sunny and Yaya are his co-stars and he kept praising them about their hard works in his interviews.
Yes i know. But did you know that 2pm members always said that nikhun is the best member who can flirt with other girls..

makeuptemple

sarNie Hatchling
ah are we going to be able to see love scenes like this in LR??

or am I expecting too much..

this was in late 90's lol we're in 2018 lol maybe..

Amikou

Sharp-tongued Siberian diva
ah are we going to be able to see love scenes like this in LR??

or am I expecting too much..

this was in late 90's lol we're in 2018 lol maybe..
OMG It's from Muneca Brava. My childhood TV series. I've watched that series not long ago and yeah love scenes were pretty hot I doubt Thais will ever do scenes like this.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Yes i know. But did you know that 2pm members always said that nikhun is the best member who can flirt with other girls..
It doesn't matter if he flirts with her or not, it's up to Yaya to decide if she will acknowledge it. From what I see all 3 of them (Sunny, Yaya & Nichkhun) are close friends & I hope they will continue to be because Yaya needs some close guy friends.
Anyway we should keep on track & talk about LR

makeuptemple

sarNie Hatchling
OMG It's from Muneca Brava. My childhood TV series. I've watched that series not long ago and yeah love scenes were pretty hot I doubt Thais will ever do scenes like this.
I was a teen when this aired :) gonna check YT for eng subs.. Just wanna see something that the others directors / screen writers not tried :))

makeuptemple

sarNie Hatchling
Who wore it better?

cr. mimsotaya

The dress looks plaaaaaiiin but it motion Yaya looked stunning.

I watched it live. The dress is so plain, there's nothing special about it. just the veil is long, and I was thinking how YaYa looked stunning in that bridal dress.
I've always felt way before I watched this lakorn YaYa is more Princess like comparing to most Princess's in the world.

She's stunningly pure beauty.

bbie_NY

sarNie Hatchling
It doesn't matter if he flirts with her or not, it's up to Yaya to decide if she will acknowledge it. From what I see all 3 of them (Sunny, Yaya & Nichkhun) are close friends & I hope they will continue to be because Yaya needs some close guy friends.
Anyway we should keep on track & talk about LR
Sorry you said that Yaya need some close guy friend.. and yaya say that nadech is her close guy friend for her too.. so what thats meant?