[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
I feel like I watch this video at least twice a day :risas3:

I saw this and because I don’t speak Thai I have to trust the subtitle. :risas3: I wondered how he really said it, or accurate the translation was. because you know how in other language like and love translated the same. But it seem he really did say that he loves her, :love: because of yayas reaction :risas3: then I guess he realized what he’s done and he started to backpedal..saying all these kinds of love like people should have option A, B or C. In his feelings towards her. LOL. ..

Sometimes I wonder if it’s yaya or nadech who choose to keep things private. Nadech never post pics of his and yaya so one assume it’s him,, because yaya post thungs. But then that thing of not saying they’re boyfriend girlfriend I wonder if it’s yaya. Cause in most relationships usually the guys are the ones who normally gives in to whatever the girls want . Of course there are exceptions. But I just feel nadech seem he will give in to whatever yaya wants, that isn’t to say yaya won’t follow nadech because she always agrees with him in everyrhing. Including that red string of fate where he was the one who researched and yaya just listened and followed him. But it’s strange that throughout the years both had their turn of “slip ups”like nadech wearing the Urassaya shirt and valentine date which points that he wants people to know. Then Yaya is more open to postings. At some point, both seem to want to let people know they’re together which made me think that perhaps it’s some people around who advised to keep things, private,But how can celebrities have privacy?

They’re in public eyes. Even ordinary people usually know if someone is dating someone or gf of someone or wife of someone. Because in life normal people can’t really hide it, .. you
will never get an answer of “ I would like to keep it private” when you ask a non celebrity of who is your wife or gf...:risas3: LOL what more for celebrities who has eyes of the public everywhere, you’d have to make a major production of disguising all the time , watching your actions and planning not to get caught when you go out. Because people can see you. When you think about it would be a major source of stress.. then also there’d be many speculations because nothing is certain, . For me if I’m a celebrity I feel it’s easier to set things clear so there will be no more questions and I don’t have to admit or deny anything after that. Anyway, the public still wouldn’t know what I do in private or inside my house. They won’t know everything. Unless I gave them a camera inside my house. :)

However, it’s a personal choice for every celebrities. maybe they Feel it’s best to keep it “quiet” to protect the relationship.

But now I wonder how they’re going to deal with hosts of 3zaap ..because they’re merciless :risas3:kind of remember hearing nadech was scared to guest there,..haha.

There was one guesting at 3zaap where nadech touched yayas leg when yaya was speaking . The host and yaya were surprised. Do you remember that? Looking at nadechs face he looked like he wasn’t all there,,lol,,like his mind was wondering somewhere and he absentmindedly did that. . Because it’s just natural inclination .. I can’t help but think that’s what happen in this interview. .. The other issues of other guys with yaya has distracted him to the point of annoyance and capped by someone saying that they were just using their relationship. The media was implying he didn’t really love her and just using the relationship . So he got all worked up and said he loves her, :risas3:

Anyway, I’m really enjoying watching the crown princess, I just hope it gets a higher rating cause it is a very well produced drama. It’s good that they’re showing it in China. So it can get more popular,

As for the kiss, I can’t wait for it, it seem like an open mouth one lol. When I first saw GRGR which was the first Thai drama I saw (well aside from Thai full house version a long time ago ) I noticed the kiss was very conservative ..like touching of lips only. Then I saw the other lakorns and it was basically almost similar. As I said I was used to watching kdramas and most of them has realistic kiss like overlapping lips and moving head ...lol.. (although I was shocked when I saw legend of the blue sea when lee min ho and jun ji hyun did a French kiss:risas3: I was so shocked I had to replay it haha.. but that’s another story)
Are most Thai kisses conservative as well? I’m just wondering.

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Just translated some of the comments on that Pantip page & I'm so happy right now :aaaaa: Most of what I read was pretty positive :thumbup::

'I am happy with Likit Ruk as well, the lakorn is fun & the children (referring to the actors) act well.'

'I am pleased with Likit Ruk'

'I believe that the rating for Likit Ruk will definitely increase again'

Last edited:

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
I saw this and because I don’t speak Thai I have to trust the subtitle. :risas3: I wondered how he really said it, or accurate the translation was. because you know how in other language like and love translated the same. But it seem he really did say that he loves her, :love: because of yayas reaction :risas3: then I guess he realized what he’s done and he started to backpedal..saying all these kinds of love like people should have option A, B or C. In his feelings towards her. LOL. ..

Sometimes I wonder if it’s yaya or nadech who choose to keep things private. Nadech never post pics of his and yaya so one assume it’s him,, because yaya post thungs. But then that thing of not saying they’re boyfriend girlfriend I wonder if it’s yaya. Cause in relationship usually the guys are the one who normally gives in whatever the girl wants. Of course there are exceptions. But I just feel nadech seem he will give in whatever yaya wants, that isn’t to say yaya won’t follow nadech because she always agree with him in everyrhing. Including that red string of fate where he was the one who researched and yaya just listened and follow him. But it’s strange that throughout the years both had their turn of “slip up”like nadech wearing the Urassaya shirt and valentine which points he wants people to know. Then Yaya more open to posting, at some point both seem to want to let people know they’re together which made me think that perhaps it’s some people around who advised to keep things, private, but how can celebrities have privacy?

They’re in public eyes. Even ordinary people usually know if someone is dating someone or gf of someone or wife of someone. Because in life normal people can’t really hide it, .. you
will never get an answer of “ I would like to keep it private” when you ask a non celebrity of who is your wife or gf...:risas3: LOL what more for celebrities who has eyes of the public everywhere, you’d have to make a major production of disguising all the time , watching your actions and planning not to get caught when you go out. Because people can see you. When you think about it would be a major source of stress.. then also there’d be many speculations because nothing is certain, . For me if I’m a celebrity I feel it’s easier to set things clear so there will be no more questions and I don’t have to admit or deny anything after that. Anyway, the public still wouldn’t know what I do in private or inside my house. They won’t know everything. Unless I gave them a camera inside my house. :)

However, it’s a personal choice for every celebrities. maybe they Feel it’s best to keep it “quiet” to protect the relationship.

But now I wonder how they’re going to deal with hosts of 3zaap ..because they’re merciless :risas3:kind of remember hearing nadech was scared to guest there,..haha.

There was one guesting at 3zaap where nadech touched yayas leg when yaya was speaking . The host and yaya were surprised. Do you remember that? Looking at nadechs face he looked like he wasn’t all there,,lol,,like his mind was wondering somewhere and he absentmindedly did that. . Because it’s just natural inclination .. I can’t help but think that’s what happen in this interview. .. The other issues of other guys with yaya has distracted him to the point of annoyance and capped by someone saying that they were just using their relationship. The media was implying he didn’t really love her and just using the relationship . So he got all worked up and said he loves her, :risas3:

Anyway, I’m really enjoying watching the crown princess, I just hope it gets a higher rating cause it is a very well produced drama. It’s good that they’re showing it in China. So it can get more popular,

As for the kiss, I can’t wait for it, it seem like an open mouth one lol. When I first saw GRGR which was the first Thai drama I saw (well aside from Thai full house version a long time ago ) I noticed the kiss was very conservative ..like touching of lips only. Then I saw the other lakorns and it was basically almost similar. As I said I was used to watching kdramas and most of them has realistic kiss like overlapping lips and moving head ...lol.. (although I was shocked when I saw legend of the blue sea when lee min ho and jun ji hyun did a French kiss:risas3: I was so shocked I had to replay it haha.. but that’s another story)
I’ve also always wondered why, if they really are a couple, why not just announce it if they are since they have such a huge fan club, it’s not like they will get much hate unlike k netizens. Maybe if they break up, they will feel afraid to announce it.
But yeah, most ch3 kisses are conservative, just recently have they been a bit more lenient with the kisses like the kisses in Buppe Sanniwat

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
I’ve also always wondered why, if they really are a couple, why not just announce it if they are since they have such a huge fan club, it’s not like they will get much hate unlike k netizens. Maybe if they break up, they will feel afraid to announce it.
But yeah, most ch3 kisses are conservative, just recently have they been a bit more lenient with the kisses like the kisses in Buppe Sanniwat

Actually, I don’t really doubt that they are a couple. Because of everything one observes about them. Especially, Nadech seem very careful in how he is with other girls. In this interview his face looked uncomfortable when those fake news about other guys was asked. He looked like a man who’s trying to keep his emotion in check. But he can’t keep it in the end. If they broke up (which they denied in the beginning of the clip)He could have said he loved her many years ago. But if they just broke up why say it now? So my guess is he does loves her. He got frustrated with the media,

If I were to guess why they don’t admit things . It’s probably because they are too popular that their relationship will always be the focus instead of their work. If they work with others, their relationship might be such a big thing that their pair up would not seem believable because the public will always asked them about the other when they make films with different partner. That’s what I think,they may have other reasons like protection of their realtionshop . But as to wondering If they are a couple ...all the things we’re seeing and so many things that happened throughout the years and I don’t think it all an act. No actors and actress would want to act for almost 8 years 24 hours a day 7 days a week to do all thing they did,,. .:risas3:. How can 2 people not date anyone else and just do things with each other, Except for official admission. What they’re doing is essentially what girlfriend and boyfriend do. Why would they do the red thread of marriage and travel abroad together? Why would both their families be together many times? That’s even beyond what boyfriend and girlfriend do. That’s something even some married people don’t do.:risas3:

Last edited:

TS1718

Lost in NadechYaya World

Sometimes I wonder if it’s yaya or nadech who choose to keep things private. Nadech never post pics of his and yaya so one assume it’s him,, because yaya post thungs. But then that thing of not saying they’re boyfriend girlfriend I wonder if it’s yaya. Cause in most relationships usually the guys are the ones who normally gives in to whatever the girls want . Of course there are exceptions. But I just feel nadech seem he will give in to whatever yaya wants, that isn’t to say yaya won’t follow nadech because she always agrees with him in everyrhing. Including that red string of fate where he was the one who researched and yaya just listened and followed him. But it’s strange that throughout the years both had their turn of “slip ups”like nadech wearing the Urassaya shirt and valentine date which points that he wants people to know. Then Yaya is more open to postings. At some point, both seem to want to let people know they’re together which made me think that perhaps it’s some people around who advised to keep things, private,But how can celebrities have privacy?

It translated as they way is. If you want I can email you the transcript . And we also get the fact abt Ent industry first before put the information out . Thanks

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
I wish I could watch this live so I can help a little with the ratings but I won't be able to do it bc of work.☹

funnygurl_11

sarNie Egg

The part where he placed his hand on her lap in 3 Zaap was not unintentional. I watched the fancam of the whole show he did it a lot of times because Yaya's dress was too short. There were times he was just nudging her to close her legs, or to tell her to hold her dress together coz the slit is right in the middle. It was unnoticeable at first but the one they showed in the broadcast was the most noticeable, probably because he got fed up from warning her countless of times so better to do it himself instead

sasuke06

sarNie Adult

About the rating, it's a good rating for a start but very great if you analyse the bangkok / urban rating. So we shoud analyse it properly with all the factors as possible.

To open with a rating of 4,6 is a good rating for a ch3 lakorn. This score is not "SUPER" high but also not low. Neverthelss, what is amazing is when you see the bangkok's rating, 7,3 and urban 6, It's very high for a start! This 7,3 for bangkok and 6.0 for urban are the highest's rating for an episode 1 for ch3 this year! Likit rak is a very modern lakorn who looks very westernish so to have a good rating in these areas was expected but not as much as this, these scores are great!

For every channel 3 lakorns, the rural is the area who has ruined the average rating. There is a big gap between bangkok / urban and rural. This rating in rural area was expected too because thai viewers in this area are eager to watch CH7 lakorns / Lakorn with rural location / period / slap kiss, definitely not something like Likit Rak. Most of rural people may tune in for Nadech & Yaya or Anne so it explains this 3,7 and then an average rating of 4,6.

The good news comes from episode 2, look at the average rating, it has increased from ep1 to ep2. Many ch3 lakorns have failed to increase and keep their rating. Not only Likit Rak has succeed to keep their viewers but the interest has increased too in general. Bangkok and urban are almost the sameas episode1 but the good news come from the rural area, a jump from 3,7 to 4,2 that's why we should be very optimistic for LR. I was pretty sure the rating for episode 2 would have increased because episode 1 was GREAT! Nevertheless, because of this volley ball match, ch3 and Anne's staff has announced that LR will be delayed from 20.20 to 21.00.

Finally, there was not any delay, the problem is most of people thought it will on air at 21.00. This news has affected for sure how many people were in front of their TV at that moment or how many of them should have thought to watch it back on Mello Thailand because 9pm is very late to watch a lakorn in Thailand. Nevertheless, look at the rating, not only LR has kept their viewers but they have gained a lots of viewers. That's why the rating jump from 4,6 to 5,1.

The big marker that you should considerate by analysing a rating is the progression from episode 1 to episode 2. It will give you in general how successful will be a lakorn and the interest, thai viewers give it to it. The rating for episode 1 is the result of the promotion. The progession between episode 1 to ep 2 will show the interest people give to this lakorn and how much they enjoyed the episode 1.

Before giving credits to the lead / secondary actors, Anne & Aew deserve all this merit but NY with their natural chemistry and great acting skills have made LR be a very addictive lakorn. After watching ep1&2, I can't imagine anyone else to be Davin & Alice than Nadech & Yaya. Anne must share my opinion because she has waited NY since Game rai game rak to get them and prepared Likit Rak for 3 years. She said she would like to see Yaya as her princess, Nadech has a commander and dreamt of working with them. Now, monday & tuesday are my favourite day :thumbup:.

I am very optimistic for LR, hope it will increase week by week because so far episode 1 & 2 were great. Sathu :worship2: :love: :love:

PS: I will give my feedback for episode 1 & 2 later. I have to replay these two episodes at least 3 times to be sure to not miss any moments or details :risas3:.

Last edited:

Nyfan Fromusa

sarNie Egg

About the rating, it's a good rating for a start but very great if you analyse the bangkok / urban rating. So we shoud analyse it properly with all the factors as possible.

To open with a rating of 4,6 is a good rating for a ch3 lakorn. This score is not "SUPER" high but also not low. Neverthelss, what is amazing is when you see the bangkok's rating, 7,3 and urban 6, It's very high for a start! This 7,3 for bangkok and 6.0 for urban are the highest's rating for an episode 1 for ch3 this year! Likit rak is a very modern lakorn who looks very westernish so to have a good rating in these areas was expected but not as much as this, these scores are great!

For every channel 3 lakorns, the rural is the area who has impacted the average rating. There is a big gap between bangkok / urban and rural. This rating in rural area was expected too because thai viewers in this area are eager to watch CH7 lakorns / Lakorn with rural location / period / slapp kiss, definitely not something like Likit Rak so it explains this 3,7 and then an average rating of 4,6.

The good news comes from episode 2, look at the average rating, it has increased! Many ch3 lakorns recently have not succeed to increase from ep1 to ep2 except BPSW and Por's lakorn (ghost lakorn). Not only Likit Rak has succeed to keep their viewers but the interest has increased too in general. Bangkok and urban are almost the sameas episode1 but the good news come from the rural area, a jump from 3,7 to 4,2 that's why we should be very optimistic for LR. I was pretty sure the rating for episode 2 would have increased because episode 1 was GREAT! Nevertheless, because of this volley ball match, ch3 and Anne's staff has announced that LR will be delayed from 20.20 to 21.00.

Finally, there was not any delay, the problem is most of people thought it will on air at 21.00. This news has impacted for sure how many people were in front of their TV at that moment or how many of them should have thought to watch it back on Mello Thailand because 9pm is very late to watch a lakorn in Thailand. Nevertheless, look at the rating, not only LR has kept their viewers but they have gained a lots of viewers. That's why the rating jump from 4,6 to 5,1.

The big marker that you should considerate by analysing a rating is the progression from episode 1 to episode 2. It will give you in general how successful will be a lakorn and the interest, thai viewers give it to it. The rating for episode 1 is the result of the promotion. The progession between episode 1 to ep 2 will show the interest people give to this lakorn and how much they enjoyed the episode 1.

Also, this is the 1st time for Anne and thongentertainment that the rating has increased from episode 1 to episode 2. :aaaaa:
(you can check her last project here) cr.https://www.sharerice.com/index.php?title=Anne_Thongprasom

I am very optimistic for LR, hope it will increase week by week because so far episode 1 & 2 were great. Before the lead actors, Anne & Aew deserve all this merit but NY with their natural chemistry and great acting skills have made LR to be a very addictive lakorn. Now, monday & tuesday are my favourite day :thumbup:.

PS: I will give my feedback for episode 1 & 2 later. I have to replay these episode a least 3 times to be sure to not miss any moments and details :risas3:.
As usual, very good analysis @sasuke06! I was frustrated when I woke up just in time to watch it at the supposed start time of 9pm Thai time (I had my alarm set at 6:55 am my time) and discovered it started at the original air time. This time change would have definitely affected the ratings. Let's hope the ratings will rise continuously and wish that ch3 will help by airing LR at the scheduled time. Btw, kudos to everyone here who uploads updates and news about LR and NY. I appreciate all your efforts! Thank you all so much!!!

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Those numbers are looking GOOD! It was kinda funny how the fake ratings got spread so fast yesterday, NY trolls work hard lolol
I hope it keep increasing! I'm pretty confident cuz I mean...there's not reason not to, the script is hella good, the production is good, and both Nadech and Yaya are doing a great job, not only that but this has a solid supporting cast too.