[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
Those numbers are looking GOOD! It was kinda funny how the fake ratings got spread so fast yesterday, NY trolls work hard lolol
I hope it keep increasing! I'm pretty confident cuz I mean...there's not reason not to, the script is hella good, the production is good, and both Nadech and Yaya are doing a great job, not only that but this has a solid supporting cast too.
When I saw that posted here. I had a feeling that it wasn’t real. It was too unbelievably low considering how good the drama looked . It has a masterpiece trademark all over it. The acting, cinematography and meticulous details, At the very least I was thinking it would go higher if that was true. But it did cross my mind that it maybe fans of other groups or those who don’t like them together. Because when I looked at Instagram the same time that LR started there were also pictures of Nadechs and Matt. I would see tons of LK pics and clips and then there would be one of two recents pics of that drama as if they’re also trying to trend it..:risas3:Too bad they won’t be able to stop LR:celebrate16:

Last edited:

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
can atleast they have kissing scene like one of these
davin alice or damon elena, similar name
Hahaha...for now I’m just glad they progressed to open mouth :risas3:
Of course if it gets to the level you hope for, the ratings would probably be double ..people would probably tune in exclusively for that! haha

Last edited:

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
I think Yaya is a whole package actress. Her acting is excellent, gorgeous face & body, knows how to model, she talks eloquently, lovable because she is smart, polite, family oriented, generous, a good role model yet very silly and knows how to have fun and make fun of herself, she can handle media very well by keeping her composure when people ask too much of her personal details, she works hard, can sing okay, has sense of art, eccentric fashion sense, she speaks multiple languages. And the list goes on and on.. She can keep spreading her wings if she will.

The same with Nadech but minus the fashion sense lol. His acting is superb, gorgeous face & body, talks eloquently, loved by many people because he is polite, very family oriented, generous, humble, a good role model yet very silly, he can handle media very well by keeping his composure when people ask too much of his personal details, he works hard, good singer, sporty.And the list goes on and on.. I really hope that Nadech can follow yaya footsteps and take more international jobs. I can definitely see him taking a role in action movies. He speaks english and french very well!!

Really hoping that the two will become internationally well known in the next 3 years! However, most importantly, I want to see them get married to each other in the next 3 years. It's like the love or duty game.

I am the same age as Yaya, I realize that by the end of the day, after a long tiring day from work, your stress and worries will fade away knowing that you have your family and your loved one with you. One day Yaya's friends will settle down and have their own family like Kimberly and Margie so to be married with the bestest friends is not a bad idea righttt?? It's good to have a supportive partner and partner in crime in once all the time that you can share your happiness, struggles, and successes with. hehe

best of luck for both yaya and nadech <3
That is also how I perceive both of them what stood out is their humility and generosity . But it feels like it stemmed from good upbringing from both their parents, they’re blessed to have found each other early. Because if they worked with others first they’re too nice physically and character wise for others not too like them and snatched them..lol.. and then there would be possibility they would be with someone else when they work later. If that happened I think they would still fall for each other when they work together.. But considering their personality of being loyal and kind, it would be difficult situation to leave those people because they’re conscientious about others, But I think they would still like each other. . So it is a blessing, that they found each other early on. They really make me believe in destiny. :)

Last edited:

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
Nadech walking ahead of Yaya has always been a thing, it makes me laugh when Yaya sometimes complains that he is walking too fast:risas3:

I figured that Nadech wasn't going to attend Yaya's movie premier (I think that's what you mean by her big day right?) and it's probably because they both knew that if he came, the media would be in a frenzy over NY instead of focusing on Yaya & the cast of Brother of the Year. That would have been unfair for her & the cast to share their spotlight with Nadech when he isn't even involved in the movie. He arrived from Bali in time & he went back to Bangkok instead of going back home to Khon Kaen where his family were, so he definitely could have made it but it was best to congratulate her in private. The same thing happened when Nadech's movie premiered years ago, Yaya didn't attend but she sent him flowers.

I used to be overwhelmed with thinking about if they were dating or not but now I'm just so chill after all these years of stanning them hehehe. They will decide themselves what relationship is best for them & there's nothing I can do to change their decision (but trust me, they're definitely dating lol).
There were times he did wait for her. But I also saw many times where he walks ahead almost leaving her behind. I wondered about that. I thought at the time if he just didn’t want any picture that they’re out together for privacy reasons.

Last edited:

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
why did i think the reason why davin and alice was destined because of their parents, what if actually davin's father like alice's mother but they couldnt be together and thats why their grave also close to each other and finally their kids was the one who could continue their love story and being together

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
There were times he did wait for her. But I also saw many times where he walks ahead almost leaving her behind. I wondered about that. I thought at the time if he just didn’t want any picture that they’re out together for privacy reasons.
usually nadech just let yaya to be with her mother so mae pla didnt feel lonely, and nadech will be walking together with his manager, if there is only two of them you could see they walk beside each other even in bus or plane they sit with each other, nadech really considerate of yaya's mother and thats why yaya said that her mother really adore nadech

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
When I saw that posted here. I had a feeling that it wasn’t real. It was too unbelievably low considering how good the drama looked . It has a masterpiece trademark all over it. The acting, cinematography and meticulous details, At the very least I was thinking it would go higher if that was true. But it did cross my mind that it maybe fans of other groups or those who don’t like them together. Because when I looked at Instagram the same time that LR started there were also pictures of Nadechs and Matt. I would see tons of LK pics and clips and then there would be one of two recents pics of that drama as if they’re also trying to trend it..:risas3:Too bad they won’t be able to stop LK :celebrate16:
what is LK?

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
When I saw that posted here. I had a feeling that it wasn’t real. It was too unbelievably low considering how good the drama looked . It has a masterpiece trademark all over it. The acting, cinematography and meticulous details, At the very least I was thinking it would go higher if that was true. But it did cross my mind that it maybe fans of other groups or those who don’t like them together. Because when I looked at Instagram the same time that LR started there were also pictures of Nadechs and Matt. I would see tons of LK pics and clips and then there would be one of two recents pics of that drama as if they’re also trying to trend it..:risas3:Too bad they won’t be able to stop LK :celebrate16:
You probably saw pictures of Nadech & Matt cuz the worship ceremony for MLFTS was on the same day that LR aired

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
why did i think the reason why davin and alice was destined because of their parents, what if actually davin's father like alice's mother but they couldnt be together and thats why their grave also close to each other and finally their kids was the one who could continue their love story and being together
I don't think I would like that if it was true :risas3::risas3: I'm crossing my fingers that their parents pasts aren't linked cuz I would just find that weird

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
usually nadech just let yaya to be with her mother so mae pla didnt feel lonely, and nadech will be walking together with his manager, if there is only two of them you could see they walk beside each other even in bus or plane they sit with each other, nadech really considerate of yaya's mother and thats why yaya said that her mother really adore nadech

Haha I just remember one of their very first interview where you could tell they weren’t close yet. Though it seem they already had some crush on each other. Around 16:43 they were asked what kind of person they like. When nadech answered yaya was looking down sideways where he was sitting. She looked like she wanted to know but doesn’t want to make it obvious..lol. He said someone with good manners and good cook,,( well considering he likes eating..haha) Then when yaya answered , she said she has no requirement on physical appearance but must have good manners and her parents has to like him..lol.. I guess Nadech was paying attention and made sure he qualifies., :risas3:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult

About the rating, it's a good rating for a start but very great if you analyse the bangkok / urban rating. So we shoud analyse it properly with all the factors as possible.

To open with a rating of 4,6 is a good rating for a ch3 lakorn. This score is not "SUPER" high but also not low. Neverthelss, what is amazing is when you see the bangkok's rating, 7,3 and urban 6, It's very high for a start! This 7,3 for bangkok and 6.0 for urban are the highest's rating for an episode 1 for ch3 this year! Likit rak is a very modern lakorn who looks very westernish so to have a good rating in these areas was expected but not as much as this, these scores are great!

For every channel 3 lakorns, the rural is the area who has ruined the average rating. There is a big gap between bangkok / urban and rural. This rating in rural area was expected too because thai viewers in this area are eager to watch CH7 lakorns / Lakorn with rural location / period / slap kiss, definitely not something like Likit Rak. Most of rural people may tune in for Nadech & Yaya or Anne so it explains this 3,7 and then an average rating of 4,6.

The good news comes from episode 2, look at the average rating, it has increased from ep1 to ep2. Many ch3 lakorns have failed to increase and keep their rating. Not only Likit Rak has succeed to keep their viewers but the interest has increased too in general. Bangkok and urban are almost the sameas episode1 but the good news come from the rural area, a jump from 3,7 to 4,2 that's why we should be very optimistic for LR. I was pretty sure the rating for episode 2 would have increased because episode 1 was GREAT! Nevertheless, because of this volley ball match, ch3 and Anne's staff has announced that LR will be delayed from 20.20 to 21.00.

Finally, there was not any delay, the problem is most of people thought it will on air at 21.00. This news has affected for sure how many people were in front of their TV at that moment or how many of them should have thought to watch it back on Mello Thailand because 9pm is very late to watch a lakorn in Thailand. Nevertheless, look at the rating, not only LR has kept their viewers but they have gained a lots of viewers. That's why the rating jump from 4,6 to 5,1.

The big marker that you should considerate by analysing a rating is the progression from episode 1 to episode 2. It will give you in general how successful will be a lakorn and the interest, thai viewers give it to it. The rating for episode 1 is the result of the promotion. The progession between episode 1 to ep 2 will show the interest people give to this lakorn and how much they enjoyed the episode 1.

Also, this is the 1st time for Anne and thongentertainment to succeed to increase their rating from episode 1 to episode 2. :aaaaa:
(you can check her last projects here with all the rating) cr.https://www.sharerice.com/index.php?title=Anne_Thongprasom

Before giving credits to the lead / secondary actors, Anne & Aew deserve all this merit but NY with their natural chemistry and great acting skills have made LR be a very addictive lakorn. After watching ep1&2, I can't imagine anyone else to be Davin & Alice than Nadech & Yaya. Anne must share my opinion because she has waited NY since Game rai game rak to get them and prepared Likit Rak for 3 years. She said she would like to see Yaya as her princess, Nadech has a commander and dreamt of working with them. Now, monday & tuesday are my favourite day :thumbup:.

I am very optimistic for LR, hope it will increase week by week because so far episode 1 & 2 were great. Sathu :worship2: :love: :love:

PS: I will give my feedback for episode 1 & 2 later. I have to replay these two episodes at least 3 times to be sure to not miss any moments or details :risas3:.
These ratings are as pretty as FAKE ALICE. Very nice ahahhahahaha I thought LR had a good chance of eating shit in the rural but it's not that bad... and it went up?? GO IN RURAL!! And next week, we got a treat for the rural when LR is gonna start to look country, country. Anne definitely has more of a modern twist to her lakorns but she is remaking trashy 90s lakorns afterall so her scripts still has the cheesy lakorn flavor that avid lakorn watchers like. When you maintain those bkk ratings and it's going up in the unexpected market, it's looking VERY promising....

Nay Myria, Anne's bff, was the voice of the gypsy and Anne made her do it for free ahahhahaah

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
These ratings are as pretty as FAKE ALICE. Very nice ahahhahahaha I thought LR had a good chance of eating shit in the rural but it's not that bad... and it went up?? GO IN RURAL!! And next week, we got a treat for the rural when LR is gonna start to look country, country. Anne definitely has more of a modern twist to her lakorns but she is remaking trashy 90s lakorns afterall so her scripts still has the cheesy lakorn flavor that avid lakorn watchers like. When you maintain those bkk ratings and it's going up in the unexpected market, it's looking VERY promising....

Nay Myria, Anne's bff, was the voice of the gypsy and Anne made her do it for free ahahhahaah
Damn you had my heart skipped a beat when I read the words leading up to “FAKE ALICE” - for a moment I thought you meant the rating was fake. :risas3:

So where is it considered rural areas in Thailand? Why is it so hard to please them?

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
Damn you had my heart skipped a beat when I read the words leading up to “FAKE ALICE” - for a moment I thought you meant the rating was fake. :risas3:

So where is it considered rural areas in Thailand? Why is it so hard to please them?
I don’t know if it’s the same in Thailand but in other countries I think mostly The rating is low because not many watch tv in rural compared to those who lives in the city

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult

So where is considered rural areas in Thailand? Why is it so hard to please them?
Moi, post fake ratings??? AHHAHAHHA

I have NO idea where this rural is ahahhaaha I think other cities like Chiangmai are probably the Urban area so any other place smaller than cities like Chiang Mai is the rural type area I don't know? ahahaha are they hard to please or picky ahhahaha I was almost worried that episode 2 would drop coz it is the trend for ratings and just knowing the style of this lakorn. And Anne's 1st episode tends to be better than episode 2 as you can see episode 2 had even more info and branched out to the side characters but the krasae was on going so it was surprising but still justified that it di go up too. If there's someone who is gonna make this basic storyline appealing it's Anne and it's the only way it can do well to be honest. The biggest critiscism for LR other than the NY hate is the storyline before it aired. After it aired, people are complaining that it's too modern or fast paced ahhahahaa The rural just prefer ch7 more. You go look at the breakdown the areas between ch3 and ch7 lakorns and their success story is flipped. It's getting negatives for having choppy editing and some people say that this storyline is unrelatable which I don't know how many people can relate to any lakorns :rolleyes: but overall a lot of people think that it's a fun script. I saw a lot of people say that they would tune in if the ratings are good, even a personal friend who lives in bkk said this, so yeah the buzz will help drive this.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Look how people praise how much Nadech is handsome in Likit rak lool. (I have translated some parts but don't know if it is precised because she used so many thai expressions, difficult to translate but to summarize, she s in love with Nadech like most of those who watched LR :love:

What is funny is the reply from Nadech's manager, Ae supachai who is the most influential, powerful manager in Thailand. To tell you how important he is, he is the one who managed Nadech, mario, weir, ken phuphoom, kimberley etc...I think 50% of famous celebrity in thai ET has been discovered by him and he said:

"He s so handsome that nowadays,I cannot be anymore a manager to find new celebs because I can't find someone who is as handsome as him, It doesn't exist anymore :crybaby2::crybaby2: I'm crying :icon12::icon12:"

Then, Nadech family's friend and Ae's friend too, @seng_khonkaen said "Wait for Nadech's child, for sure he will be more handsome @yayeeumarin, isn't it??:):)

In love with this scene :love:

cr.Ch3Thailand

Last edited:

makeuptemple

sarNie Hatchling

most possibly they are used to regular rape slap kiss lakorns. Rural areas as in every part of the world is the uneducated or in correct terms doesn't have high education, (high school, university, MA, or Doctorate) lower income, more conservative etc..