[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
I have to say long time ago I used to support a couple from another country . I was a major sponsor. The forum in that fan club was always light and good vibes. Always laughing because there were so many people with great jokes, We had gone with several rules that served us well which made the fan club very well known and successful.

Rule #1. Respect each other. Everyone speak to each other like theyre sisters. We greet each other every time someone is online and sometimes one would be looking for someone. What I wrote about “mystery cruise”that would be seen as amusing, many of them has sense of humor. No one ever begin with suspicious greetings, every new person was welcomed.

Rule # 2 Never argue, speak bad or offend the couples manager, Personal assistants, directos, producers, parents etc. as a matter of fact we even give them gifts and politely submit requests etc. As a result the actress is in direct contact with the fan club president. Every time the fc wants to get in touch with her or meet with her she always makes time. The guy (actor) always post thank you videos because he’s a lot more famous. Many made it on air. As a result we got the drama we had wished for, ..in our forum, we frequently made different wishes and made a book of that with designs.

Rule #3 Always remember to support them. Often we give them parties and gifts on their birthday, Christmas and anniversary. Whenever they have events local members are there to support them. We even organized free block screening when they have films. These also gets televised so the fan club members became well known..lol.. The members from abroad sponsors these things. It came from different parts of the world. These weren’t cheap. Most parties are done in restaurants, As a result the fan club became one of the most well known FC. Even celebrities hosts and reporters knows our FC.

Rule # 4 fan fictions, many wrote these for past time, I wrote romance comedy. Several of them, We did that while waiting for their next drama. And after few years we put them all in one book and gave it to them as gifts. My idea :)

Rule #5 We never lurk to another site and trash talk another celebrity couple. Whether it’s the shipping of our actress with another actor or vice versa First because they would know it’s us lol.. as we represent the name of a very well known fan club. We mainly stay at our forum. Frankly because were not interested in shipping of either actor and actresses to someone else. So we never participate in those sites, Plus it’s a waste of time. We were enjoying talking to each other and planning constantly. Sure once in a while one fan would probably take a peek at the other site to know if something is going on in other couple site but they only look and report back to us. We know many lurk at our forum because they envy how light and humorous our site was and perhaps wondering why the fc became well known. Yes sometimes someone would go in our forum and start disrupting . But it’s rare.. as a result we were known in the industry as one of the nicest fc and the actress herself said she sees us as friends not as fans, there were never any distance with her and fans she always say she’s very proud of us because we’re so nice. We never have enemies or fight with other fc. That is my definition of kindness @Mrs Urassaya S.Kugimiya

These is my fan club background .. The one I was used to. . So coming in here I wasn’t sure how it would be, I just noticed there are people ready to jump on people and strong mistrust. True NY fans will NoT find anything offensive in what I wrote. That kind of thing was something we share in our forum often aside from fanfics. Some fans would just write what they found and others would just laugh about it. Those who say they’re NY fan and find something offensive then they need to study English better to understand Well what was being said.

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
upload_2018-4-23_16-2-2.png
Cr to yimmybang

Her caption: We didn't come to play. It's almost a life to go out to Switzerland. Like Anne the presenter/producer said.
This is a Thai to Spanish translation on IG so its only a rough translation lol (my Spanish isn't that great either xD)

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple

Eggsie

sarNie Hatchling
Na with his WTF look hahaha..his fashion is undefined lol
OK dude we got that hahaahhahaah

Na just came back home tonight and Yaya will join him soon, she will come back tonight from Samui too, hihihihi , coincidence? :naughty2:

In by_family clip, someone asked him "will you wait for Yaya, she will come back soon?" then Na open his windows and shyly said "No" :love: (since 40sec until the end)

cr.by_family

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
The waterfall at Erawan kanchanaburi is the best place ever for Nadech & Yaya's love scenes lol. I mean from Saichon / Nang fah & Charles / falahda in GRGR, then Ramin & Petra in LLSR and now, it's time for Dawin & Alice in Likit Rak to be sweet there 555 :love: :love: :love:

Saichon / Nang fah & Charles / falahda in GRGR

cr.rightful owners

Ramin & Petra in LLSR

cr.queenyeon

cr.nopromfg

Dawin & Alice in Likit Rak

cr.edited by sasuke06

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Likit rak has many "UNSEEN" landscapes, for example this scene where we see Dawin who is swimming. Ann said in the last 2nd scoop of LR that this is the first time the thai Navy army has allowed someone to shoot there. She was very proud. She said we'll see Na do "sexy things" there :naughty2: :love:

Last edited:

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
So the Chinese side has started to promote LR..Great!!
https://twitter.com/StarMoon517/status/988336571882622977?s=20
85k views in an hour?! Chinese people go in! hahaha I'm actually really interested in the feedback from Chinese fans. It's always been so strange to me that some Thai stars are so famous there but they are not in their own country. So, it'll be interesting to see how actual top stars do there hahahaha Anne managed to produce a really top quality lakorn too without knowing that it would be bought for another market, so even Tencent lucked out that she stepped up her game for this. I'm still really stunned at how impressed I am with the quality from that teaser and the bts from Anne. And to me, those scenes are probably just the tip of the iceberg, I'm sure there are more thrilling scenes. Coz they were nice. But I'm hoping that for the next teaser, they include scenes that are like WTF type scenes because they need to kick it up a notch. I'm like counting down! ahahah they're uploading more pics now but I need them to update the summary on those websites. Good thing is, Monday's over on that side of the world ahahhahah