[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Thank you all for the warm welcome;)

Oh my, the scenery is breathtaking and I cannot await the sweet scenes of Princess Alice and Commander Davin:angel10: Ann said that this is a romantic lakorn, therefore I imagine a lot of soft skinships, but this is enough. Less is more:love:
Yaya hinted before that there will be some exotic & erotic scenes :naughty2::naughty2::naughty2: So buckle your seatbelts everyone, it's going to be an interesting ride :cheer:

Cethu

sarNie Hatchling
Everytime I think about LLSR my blood pressure increases :risas3: I also really hope this lakorn does well because it could be their last lakorn together for a while (even just thinking about this makes me want to cry :crybaby2:)
LLSR was really disappointing except for the real kisses in such near view:thumbup:

But I hope and pray that this lakorn will make it successful in China, which I am sure it will!

christina_baek

sarNie Juvenile
The cinematography for this lakorn is so so so beautiful. From the previews, it seems like this drama will be interesting, romantic and heart breaking I’m so excited to watch this lakorn!! Been waiting for so so so so long!!

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
This 2nd special scoop is soooooooo good. They are really cute :love:. If they aim at exciting us, they have succeed with this scoop 555

[SSBT] เบื้องหลังการหา Location บ้านผู้พันดวิน#ลิขิตรักTheCrownPrincess /22 Apr 2018
cr.nokbanpha

cr.JANE_MOOD

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

I've been so rude to Anne lately, I could barely pay attention to what she's saying in the scoop! LOL

I don't know if it's the gorgeous sceneries and the background music, but I get the whole "tender" feel of their love story. They seem so sweeeeeeeet and loving from these scenes. That's what Anne is going for in this one. It's going to be a slow build up. But Yaya said something about "erotic" I don't know if that was just her ahhahah She and Anne don't see eye to eye ahhaaha maybe we'll be spoiled with more erotic spoilers later ahahhaha

Yes, finally someone is making Nadech sexy. He had the same body in LLSR but he was a woman in it haahhaha Luckily he whipped himself into shape the last couple of years. Nadech is the perfect Dawin, sexy body and face and a heroic character...finally his previous recent roles minus nai singh just didn't really highlight his lead qualities. But... I don't know why people are so scared to tell him to wax! I don't even need him to wax ahhaha but sometimes like in the shirtless scene in here, he obviously needs a trim...

I'm curious about this archery scene hahaaha different that the nang aek will show pra aek how to do something. I wonder if there's more to the scene where it's a time where Alice will take advantage of Dawin as she's the teacher now ahahhaa

I appreciate these back to back scoops ch3. I've been liking everything on ig and youtube to show gratitude ahhaaha but forreal it's like fiiiiinally. They barely showed any scoops on ssbt since they started. Maybe the perd kong should really air waaaay down the line coz the more I see these bts the more I need MORE ahaahha it's not good for me hahahaa

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
I've been so rude to Anne lately, I could barely pay attention to what she's saying in the scoop! LOL

I don't know if it's the gorgeous sceneries and the background music, but I get the whole "tender" feel of their love story. They seem so sweeeeeeeet and loving from these scenes. That's what Anne is going for in this one. It's going to be a slow build up. But Yaya said something about "erotic" I don't know if that was just her ahhahah She and Anne don't see eye to eye ahhaaha maybe we'll be spoiled with more erotic spoilers later ahahhaha

Yes, finally someone is making Nadech sexy. He had the same body in LLSR but he was a woman in it haahhaha Luckily he whipped himself into shape the last couple of years. Nadech is the perfect Dawin, sexy body and face and a heroic character...finally his previous recent roles minus nai singh just didn't really highlight his lead qualities. But... I don't know why people are so scared to tell him to wax! I don't even need him to wax ahhaha but sometimes like in the shirtless scene in here, he obviously needs a trim...

I'm curious about this archery scene hahaaha different that the nang aek will show pra aek how to do something. I wonder if there's more to the scene where it's a time where Alice will take advantage of Dawin as she's the teacher now ahahhaa

I appreciate these back to back scoops ch3. I've been liking everything on ig and youtube to show gratitude ahhaaha but forreal it's like fiiiiinally. They barely showed any scoops on ssbt since they started. Maybe the perd kong should really air waaaay down the line coz the more I see these bts the more I need MORE ahaahha it's not good for me hahahaa

Our complaints were justified lol. Who would have thought that the official teaser would be released on Saturday and then a special scoop the same day and another scoop today? Usually, ch3 will share the Special SSBT of any lakorn just one day before they air it. From being very late, now we are in time for the promo. It will also be perfect if tomorrow, they upload Mutmee's OST and then after the big launch of LR next week, Nadech (and 'Yaya?) 's OST. We should ask Ann for forgiveness loool because after seeing all these scoops, she and her team have put so many efforts in this lakorn. She used to say LR is the hardest lakorn ever she has made and now I believe her!!! When you look at the official teaser, these 2 special scoops, the level is the same as some korean series or any amreican movies, just BRAVO ANN !!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

The archery scene, Dawin even if he is a royal thai army commander, he must not be familiarized with archeries. This weapon is more used in royal families etccc or it could be the way for Dawin to make Alice learn him about archery to get closer to her :naughty2:.

Na plays as Dawin with his best body ever since he entered in thai ET, I'm happy too that Ann has put him at his advantage, I mean if you have a James bond's body, just show it for the sake of every viewers who will scream in front of their screens 555 :love:

Last edited:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
You know I just made his account about an hour ago so I can participate in forum. I don’t know much about them as much as people who’d known them for many years. I tried to make my post fun. But I suppose this isn’t for me. Thanks for your comment.
Welcome! Please don't feel discourage and continue this journey with the rest of the fans here. Everyone here is very nice.

The archery scene... or it could be the way for Dawin to make Alice learn him about archery to get closer to her :naughty2:.
Yep that's what I am thinking too - Let's not underestimate Dawin, dreamy pra'ek in everything, but probably sneaky too. LOL.

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
Out of NY's lakorns that you've seen, which one is your favourite?
I'm stuck between Duang Jai Akkanee (the one where Yaya was Jeed) & GRGR. I think we might see a bit of Khun Charles in Likit Ruk as there will be some angst :love::love::cheer:
And I understand what you mean about the titles for Thai lakorns lol, I mainly just remember the leads
I like GRGR followed by That Roy...that one..haha.. then the 1st one was cute that’s my third. I like GRGR because Nadechs character evolved from almost nice innocent boy to a mean grudge holding man. Though his real feeling for her keeps creeping out in certain situations despite of trying to be mean..lol. ..I like complex characters. Challenging ones, like hard mean guys but not truly bad..:naughty2::naughty2:

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
Out of NY's lakorns that you've seen, which one is your favourite?
I'm stuck between Duang Jai Akkanee (the one where Yaya was Jeed) & GRGR. I think we might see a bit of Khun Charles in Likit Ruk as there will be some angst :love::love::cheer:
And I understand what you mean about the titles for Thai lakorns lol, I mainly just remember the leads
Actually sometimes depending upon how long , the names are even harder to remember than the titles :risas3: fortunately Yaya and Nadech is easy to remember, I know with korean names what confused me is there were so many same names, park, Kim, lee, jang, Hyun. Even firstnnames are somewhat similar and it can even be interchangeable. eg. it could be lee Kim or Kim lee :confused12:. But you know it’s one of those...it’s only a matter of remembering which ones...lol.. what gives me a hard time with Thai names some are somewhat long.
You know I live in USA, but I came fromAsia as well. And some names in Thai is very similar to some words from my native country that means something. One celebrity if you translate her name meant “being thrown away”lol.. Now I said I can hardly remember the names but that one I will remember..lol... okay I’m not making fun of anyone, but that’s really true:risas3:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I like GRGR followed by That Roy...that one..haha.. then the 1st one was cute that’s my third. I like GRGR because Nadechs character evolved from almost nice innocent boy to a mean grudge holding man. Though his real feeling for her keeps creeping out in certain situations despite of trying to be mean..lol. ..I like complex characters. Challenging ones, like hard mean guys but not truly bad..:naughty2::naughty2:
Khun Charles will forever be my fave role that Nadech has played, but I have a feeling that Dawin might steal that spot :love::love:
Roy Fun Tawan Duerd had so many cute scenes and the last episode (?) where Yaya came to the rescue was amaaaaaaziiing

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Our complaints were justified lol. Who would have thought that the official teaser would be released on Saturday and then a special scoop the same day and another scoop today? Usually, ch3 will share the Special SSBT of any lakorn just one day before they air it. From being very late, now we are in time for the promo. It will also be perfect if tomorrow, they upload Mutmee's OST and then after the big launch of LR next week, Nadech (and 'Yaya?) 's OST. We should ask Ann for forgiveness loool because after seeing all these scoops, she and her team have put so many efforts in this lakorn. She used to say LR is the hardest lakorn ever she has made and now I believe her!!! When you look at the official teaser, these 2 special scoops, the level is the same as some korean series or any amreican movies, just BRAVO ANN !!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

The archery scene, Dawin even if he is a royal thai army commander, he must not be familiarized with archeries. This weapon is more used in royal families etccc or it could be the way for Dawin to make Alice learn him about archery to get closer to her :naughty2:.

Na plays as Dawin with his best body ever since he entered in thai ET, I'm happy too that Ann has put him at his advantage, I mean if you have a James bond's body, just show it for the sake of every viewers who will scream in front their screens 555 :love:

Best gif of 2018 right there :love::love: whenever I see Nadech's chest hair I remember Yaya's obsession with touching it & pulling it :risas3:

Mins

sarNie Hatchling

Na plays as Dawin with his best body ever since he entered in thai ET, I'm happy too that Ann has put him at his advantage, I mean if you have a James bond's body, just show it for the sake of every viewers who will scream in front their screens 555 :love:

I mean, I was popping off because I had a good idea of the airdate so with that, you can figure out when they'll start promoting and when I woke up on Friday to NOTHING I was like NO! hahahaha they are not gonna treat this lakorn like that hahahaa they can treat Margie and Dome's lakorn like that but not this one hahhaha not for an NY lakorn and definitely not for a lakorn that they've already gained revenue for. In my mind, I was like are they crazy!??? It wasn't just us too, coz online all of the NYFC were getting snarky and saying they'll promote it for the channel ahahha I totally believe that Anne uploaded that small clip because of this ahhaha But the teasers were coming but they dropped it on Saturday and not Friday hahahaa It should've been teaser Friday and scoop Saturday. They even gave us an extra scoop! hahahah The extra frustration also came because we weren't given a good teaser. Like this is a real teaser! The other two were like wtf... during the perd kong, they also already had the ost. completed but they were the only lakorn that didn't display or perform their soundtrack... so something else we were anticipating but didn't get and it was like for whattttt hahaah It made them look bad because I was under the impression that Anne is behind on editing or she went crazy and was slowing the editing down because of her meticulous vision... I saw this guy make a post on ig. He seemed like he is involved somehow with the Tencent deal, and he posted that the whole subtitles in Chinese were done already LAST MONTH. BTW for the Chinese fans, it's just subtitles I believe no voice dubbing. But it was Anne's side that made it seemed like they barely completed editing early this month.

The lakorn does look stunning. I mean again they do edit trailers better nowadays by adding more dramatic lighting but the quality might not look so movie like when they air but let's hope that it does. I wish all of NY lakorns had this technology back then ahahhaa EVEN LLSR had that weird yellowish lighting in the first few episodes where they got yelled it. Khun Mam and Khun Num were on crack with LLSR but they didn't take enough to work all day all night and faster hahaha 2 years for NOTHING. These new LR promos is finally digging NY out of their shit luck ahhaha Anne is at least a good producer where she makes her actors have a nice wardrobe and beautiful locations and she got lucky that she has a gorgeous cast to match. This is the BEST teaser I've ever seen from an NY lakorn. Some of the shots were kinda choppy coz some clips were far too short and some unnecessary long shots of Princess Alice in her different outfits, I felt like it was a bit gratitous but overrall it was very appealing and makes you anticipate it so much more. So that teaser got the job done. I can't believe my eyes or even how much they're showing hahaah Like I'm not happy that it's NY that I'm seeing but I'm excited about what's to come from this lakorn. And this is coming from a person who hates this kind of storyline. The teaser showed scenes from episodes 1 mostly and probably the last few episodes, so it wasn't spoilerish too. I saw a really funny trolling comment where this guy was hating. He said this is so played out with the koojin and this storyline. He said he can guess the beginning and the end already. And an NY fan asked him to guess all of the middle parts AHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAH it's true!! Lakorns aren't unique ahahha it's up to the producer and actors to make it enjoyable if they had a good scriptwriter too. Anne knows this too so that's why she had to work extra hard to make this not so typical. As explained of her efforts from these scoops. They were making memes of Anne from this scoop where fans were like, Anne and her wants hahaha coz she said she wanted EVERYTHING for this lakorn ahahaha Anne's production as far as scripts goes, not that good in my opinion. But I think with her extra-ness, it's gonna be good with this typical storyline because the question is, how will Anne make this memorable? You have to watch and see and not just guess the beginning and end only LOLOLOLOL

The Ost. should drop asap. Their opening event is next Monday I would think the FC would like to sing along ahhahaa. I wonder if there's gonna be a Q&A at the event coz it only says that Mutemee will perform. The mvs gonna be pretty spoilerish so maybe they don't want to release it too early. I don't know what I'm more excited for this week the ost. mv or the chapters going up online. They've already spoiled that they'll meet first in Europe and that is different from their myf inspiration... but who knows what are the first scenes because her last lakorn started towards the beggining but then did a flashback.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Last edited:

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
ahahhahah yeah it looked like he got slapped pretty hard ahahhahaa

Yaya looks so young in that waterfall scene. With that outfit, reminds me of this scene from 4hjhkk

This looks like she's showing him how to dance. Might explain their Ed Sheeran mv dance scene ahhaaha they are so perfect for this!

cr. pongy888

Last edited: