[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Yaya is at Samui for the simple reason that she is shooting her new Commercial for Bangkok Airways. If you have investigated, you should have noticed the 1st easy elements, her offcial make up artist maew_makeup and hairstylist mairatchada1 are with her lol. The man of the right of this video is someone from the staff, another hairstylist. I wonder how you made all these investigations for a wrong conclusion lol

(sorry for the zoom of "mamy", we cannot blame P'Maew for her bad english lol)

Today seems like it is not finished yet. They are all tired, work harder.

Clip: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bh3T4ionBCj/?hl=fr&tagged=urassayas

As for Nadech, He seems to be free. Since they have changed? / added? a new director (the one who directed BPSW) for his new lakorn, I suppose Broadcast and the new director need time to adapt themself. All Na's schedule has been cancelled so he's free. He was on his way this morning with Mae Kaew somewhere, maybe his hometown khonkaen.

Last edited:

Nanghom

❤NY❤
That’s why I asked when that was....hmm.. are you sure? Did he come back around April 10? Because I saw a clip when he came back his shirt was white with round neckline, light blue jean jacket and pants with matching blue hat... he has sunglassses hooked on his shirt. oh and not to mention the famous red slippers...lol. While the one that was posted about 4 -5hours( yes 4 -5hours ago) he was wearing a white shirt with a v cut on the neck and black pants and Gray ..I can’t tell if those were slippers or shoes...lol...he wasn’t clean shaven..his mom is wearing light blue shirt and dark pants......oh well, maybe it was when he left for Japan..lol

Anyway, I was just asking. Because if he’s not going to that cruise then I guess Yaya just rented it with her friends or family. in any case she’s in that cruise enjoying herself...hahaha
I think it is related with some commercial trip.. dunno whether it is about work or yaya killing her time on cruise while waiting for work.. cuz her make up team is with her .. but let's just wait..
I think both yaya and nedech or ppl around them are quite generous .. cuz if they 2 r together... more or less it come to surface later..
And as being together for 8 years .. there will be time that they r together and there will be time they did individual time .. everyone needs personal space.. their relationship has been steady.. so... I think we do not really need to dig and link every detail.. I know as a shipper we always want them to see together and hear fins all the time .. but in life.. as a couple ... we also spend sometime on our own while away from each other.. For me, I personally more like this kind of relationship u know.. we can give the other person free space only when we have full confidence in the other buddy and respect their personal decision .. these kind of relationship last longer than the one who always hoping their partner to be around them all of the time u know..
Sincerer apology if I sound too bossy towards you .. I just want to let u know that .. their story are too obvious and nothing is really hiding .. so if they r together .. they will show or someone around them will show.. cheers :thumbup::thumbup:
Edited... I think sasuke and TS 1718 clear about her cruise trip ..
NY fans, NY themselves and ppl around NY r very generous to give fin.. so let's go along their tide

Last edited:

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
Yaya is at Samui for the simple reason that she is shooting her new Commercial for Bangkok Airways. If you have investigated, you should have noticed the 1st easy elements, her offcial make up artist maew_makeup and hairstylist mairatchada1 are with her lol. The man of the right of this video is someone from the staff, another hairstylist. I wonder how you made all these investigations for a wrong conclusion lol

(sorry for the zoom of "mamy", we cannot blame P'Maew for her bad english lol)

Today seems like it is not finished yet. They are all tired, work harder.

Clip: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bh3T4ionBCj/?hl=fr&tagged=urassayas

As for Nadech, since they have changed the director of his new lakorn, I suppose Broadcast and the new director need time to adapt themself. All Na's schedule has been cancelled so he's free. He was on his way this morning with Mae Kaew somewhere, maybe his hometown khonkaen.

LOL . I just said what I saw. I didn’t say he’s definitely seeing her..lol..

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
LOL . I just said what I saw. I didn’t say he’s definitely seeing her..lol..
LOL. I just replied you because I saw you've made so many researchs but you did not see the easy elements like she was with her staff, her mother, how could she be on the yatch for holidays? Both Yaya and her staff have uploaded on their insta story all day long their faces and Yaya has noticed that it is for Bkk airways..lol...

I was not talking about Na see Ya, believe me, I wished it was the case but it is not.

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
I think it is related with some commercial trip.. dunno whether it is about work or yaya killing her time on cruise while waiting for work.. cuz her make up team is with her .. but let's just wait..
I think both yaya and nedech or ppl around them are quite generous .. cuz if they 2 r together... more or less it come to surface later..
And as being together for 8 years .. there will be time that they r together and there will be time they did individual time .. everyone needs personal space.. their relationship has been steady.. so... I think we do not really need to dig and link every detail.. I know as a shipper we always want them to see together and hear fins all the time .. but in life.. as a couple ... we also spend sometime on our own while away from each other.. For me, I personally more like this kind of relationship u know.. we can give the other person free space only when we have full confidence in the other buddy and respect their personal decision .. these kind of relationship last longer than the one who always hoping their partner to be around them all of the time u know..
Sincerer apology if I sound too bossy towards you .. I just want to let u know that .. their story are too obvious and nothing is really hiding .. so if they r together .. they will show or someone around them will show.. cheers :thumbup::thumbup:

Yes of course. Actually this is the first time I have commented here. It’s funny when you make even half joking comment about them there are people ready to bite. LOL. Because i have no microphone. I don’t get to their faces and ask them questions. I only posted what I thought and saw and wondered about. Anyways. I’ll just wait for the drama.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
According to NY's pose, I wonder how they were sitting hihihi :naughty2:, Yaya is on Nadech? :love:

So, tonight, there will have a 2nd special scoop, don't miss it!

Last edited:

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
LOL. I just replied you because I saw you've made so many researchs but you did not see the easy elements like she was with her staff, her mother, how could she be on the yatch for holidays? Both Yaya and her staff have uploaded on their insta story all day long their faces and Yaya has noticed that it is for Bkk airways..lol...
You know I don’t know her makeup artist. I barely recognize her mom as well. I do not read or speak Thai. That’s why I was asking. I am a fan so I was curious and half making a joke. I Am not one of the media in Thailand.

Nanghom

❤NY❤
Yayyy we will see them together more ... :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa: even if I see them every now and then .. the silence period are testing my nerve he he my bad .. I need to deal with my greed

TS1718

Lost in NadechYaya World
Yaya with another fine man named DECH 5555

(3/4) 3 แซบ 22 เม.ย. 61 / เพื่อนพ้องและผองเพื่อน เพื่อนร่วมงานต่างวัย 'เคน&ญาญ่า'

FG (1)-horz.jpg

Do you spot familiar name they tagged in the pictures?

The fun part is when the host (gossiping) chitchat abt NY at the end of their segment.
PS. Yaya and Ken were there to promote their new Brand's Bird Nest Commercial. As this year Yaya's new partner is P'Ken.

Last edited:

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
Yayyy we will see them together more ... :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa: even if I see them every now and then .. the silence period are testing my nerve he he my bad .. I need to deal with my greed

You know I just made his account about an hour ago so I can participate in forum. I don’t know much about them as much as people who’d known them for many years. I tried to make my post fun. But I suppose this isn’t for me. Thanks for your comment.

Cethu

sarNie Hatchling
Hi everyone

Just want to say hello. I finally decided to join you, having been a silent reader for 1 1/2 year. Don't want to miss to share and discuss when the lakorn airs. I am so excited to this lakorn, Manee Yard Fah was one of my favourite lakorn and this one is kind of similar for me.

In addition, I love Nadech and Yaya. I watched Nadech in Raeng Pradthana and found him cute, leading me to watch Game Rai Game Rak......I have now watched all their lakorns together and with other nang ek/pra ek:) at my age I start to be addicted to daras just because of them:risas3:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
You know I just made his account about an hour ago so I can participate in forum. I don’t know much about them as much as people who’d known them for many years. I tried to make my post fun. But I suppose this isn’t for me. Thanks for your comment.
I hope you know that Nanghom's comment wasn't aimed at you :)
That's one of the problems with saying stuff on the internet, you can never really tell if something was said as a joke/for fun or not because you're not speaking to that person face to face. I know you didn't mean wrong by your comment it's just that there are many people already jumping to conclusions about NY together or separately so some people might have not seen your comment how you meant it to come across.

You didn't exactly get the best welcome to this thread, so I'd like to say a big welcome to you :cheer::thumbup::aaaaa: and a big thank you for loving NY :icon12:
You are more than welcome to keep reading this thread & commenting and if you ever need clarification on anything or just want to ask questions, feel free to ask me & I'll do my best to help :) some of us may come across as hostile but we're all actually really nice lol. We'll teach/show you all we know about NY & more :thumbup:

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Hi everyone

Just want to say hello. I finally decided to join you, having been a silent reader for 1 1/2 year. Don't want to miss to share and discuss when the lakorn airs. I am so excited to this lakorn, Manee Yard Fah was one of my favourite lakorn and this one is kind of similar for me.

In addition, I love Nadech and Yaya. I watched Nadech in Raeng Pradthana and found him cute, leading me to watch Game Rai Game Rak......I have now watched all their lakorns together and with other nang ek/pra ek:) at my age I start to be addicted to daras just because of them:risas3:
Welcoooommeeee to the thread :cheer::cheer: it's going to be even more fun when LR airs :aaaaa:

Eggsie

sarNie Hatchling
Welcome new Fans..I'm also new but not that new lol just take yr time to learn more about tthem..I'm also in the process of getting know them more, dont take it to yr heart...LR will be aired in 2weeks!! There will be more contents to spazz!!!