[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
They're very smart with how they're starting to promote this. Majority of the feedback has a lot of people saying that it looks so appealing. With the teaser showing most of the European scenes and ssbt is a bts of the location, it doesn't look so much like a typical bodyguard/princess lakorn yet and they avoided showing Alice's nerd looks so far ahhahah ch3 has been getting a lot of negative feedback for producing stupid/corny lakorns so once they drop a teaser that has some of that people who are biased on hating on ch3 or ny will talk shit. But the direction of the first teaser is more elevated than a typical lakorn coupled with the lush sceneries is garnering favorable views at the moment. Some hate comments I see, again with this couple? Or this storyline but they finish their sentences by saying, but I'll watch it hahhahahhahahahahhahahhahaha repressed ass fans!! HAHAHHAHAHAH I wonder how the rest of the teasers will look like. Probably will feature the rest like indy and such coz the first teaser was like about mostly alice and some dawin. Indy looks interesting in his role too from the bts. After the ssbt piece I want to watch the perd kong now! That will probably air the weekend before the lakorn starts. Since their big opening is on the 30th the mv for mutmee's song will definitely come next week. Hopefully wednesday or thursday not the weekend.

Nanghom

❤NY❤
They're very smart with how they're starting to promote this. Majority of the feedback has a lot of people saying that it looks so appealing. With the teaser showing most of the European scenes and ssbt is a bts of the location, it doesn't look so much like a typical bodyguard/princess lakorn yet and they avoided showing Alice's nerd looks so far ahhahah ch3 has been getting a lot of negative feedback for producing stupid/corny lakorns so once they drop a teaser that has some of that people who are biased on hating on ch3 or ny will talk shit. But the direction of the first teaser is more elevated than a typical lakorn coupled with the lush sceneries is garnering favorable views at the moment. Some hate comments I see, again with this couple? Or this storyline but they finish their sentences by saying, but I'll watch it hahhahahhahahahahhahahhahaha repressed ass fans!! HAHAHHAHAHAH I wonder how the rest of the teasers will look like. Probably will feature the rest like indy and such coz the first teaser was like about mostly alice and some dawin. Indy looks interesting in his role too from the bts. After the ssbt piece I want to watch the perd kong now! That will probably air the weekend before the lakorn starts. Since their big opening is on the 30th the mv for mutmee's song will definitely come next week. Hopefully wednesday or thursday not the weekend.
Agreed min.. Anne really nail with teaser.. hope the story line is with attractive twist.. I really want ch3 or Thong entertainment to produce eng sub version too... or they would not block fan sub.. this lakorn will go inter for sure..

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
images.jpeg
for who asking what to do when we waiting for likit ruk, i recommend you this movie "la boum 2", dont know why but they remind me of our beautiful couple
images (1).jpeg
watching this man make me remember nadech

Last edited:

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
Mystery Cruise.....lol

I was just wondering.. I was looking for update about this drama and I accidentally saw a picture of Nadech with his mom at the Don Mueang International Airport in IG. Is that from today? He couldn’t be possibly following Yaya right? I Remember her IG story from awhile ago has a picture of inside a plane. So I had assumed she was traveling abroad. But then earlier today I saw her IG story where she’s at a yacht. She posed with 2 girls then there was also at least one older guy. After seeing that I thought, oh she went on vacation. Cause I looked at Nadechs mom and she was posting Nadechs doing some sports stuffs and also religious pics. So I was assuming Nadechs pics were recent, But then moments later I saw Nadechs picture with his mom at the airport in IG, . So I got curious and looked again at Yaya s Posts. I read her caps and she’s thanking Samui yacht cruising she’s at the princess 55... So I wanted to see how the thing looked like. And this is what I saw http://www.samuiboatcharter.com/yachts/princess65.html
It can fit 25 people with 8 people overnight.. so Yaya went there in that big cruise for a vacation on her own.?. I wonder if she has her mom. okay how’s that for a detective work? And I’m not even paparazzi LOL

I can’t wait to watch this drama.

Last edited:

Nanghom

❤NY❤
:risas3::risas3: yesterday Nadech was playing basketball with his friends.. as one of the player posted it on live! That clip of Nadech in Airport is when he was back from Japan.. sorry ya.. detective work are good! But don't make conclusion very fast lol

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
:risas3::risas3: yesterday Nadech was playing basketball with his friends.. as one of the player posted it on live! That clip of Nadech in Airport is when he was back from Japan.. sorry ya.. detective work are good! But don't make conclusion very fast lol
That’s why I asked when that was....hmm.. are you sure? Did he come back around April 10? Because I saw a clip when he came back his shirt was white with round neckline, light blue jean jacket and pants with matching blue hat... he has sunglassses hooked on his shirt. oh and not to mention the famous red slippers...lol. While the one that was posted about 4 -5hours( yes 4 -5hours ago) he was wearing a white shirt with a v cut on the neck and black pants and Gray ..I can’t tell if those were slippers or shoes...lol...he wasn’t clean shaven..his mom is wearing light blue shirt and dark pants......oh well, maybe it was when he left for Japan..but wasn’t he wearing white shirt with some dark lettering but that was a round neck and dark cap..lol

Anyway, I was just asking. Because if he’s not going to that cruise then I guess Yaya just rented it with her friends or family. in any case she’s in that cruise enjoying herself...hahaha

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Mystery Cruise.....lol

I was just wondering.. I was looking for update about this drama and I accidentally saw a picture of Nadech with his mom at the Don Mueang International Airport in IG. Is that from today? He couldn’t be possibly following Yaya right? I Remember her IG story from awhile ago has a picture of inside a plane. So I had assumed she was traveling abroad. But then earlier today I saw her IG story where she’s at a yacht. She posed with 2 girls then there was also at least one older guy. After seeing that I thought, oh she went on vacation. Cause I looked at Nadechs mom and she was posting Nadechs doing some sports stuffs and also religious pics. So I was assuming Nadechs pics were recent, But then moments later I saw Nadechs picture with his mom at the airport in IG, . So I got curious and looked again at Yaya s Posts. I read her caps and she’s thanking Samui yacht cruising she’s at the princess 55... So I wanted to see how the thing looked like. And this is what I saw http://www.samuiboatcharter.com/yachts/princess65.html
It can fit 25 people with 8 people overnight.. so Yaya went there in that big cruise for a vacation on her own.?. I wonder if she has her mom. okay how’s that for a detective work? And I’m not even paparazzi LOL

I can’t wait to watch this drama.
The older guy that Yaya is with is a hairstylist & she's also with 2 makeup artists. I think it's more a of work & getaway mixed together.

TS1718

Lost in NadechYaya World
That’s why I asked when that was....hmm.. are you sure? Did he come back around April 10? Because I saw a clip when he came back his shirt was white with round neckline, light blue jean jacket and pants with matching blue hat... he has sunglassses hooked on his shirt. oh and not to mention the famous red slippers...lol. While the one that was posted about 4 -5hours( yes 4 -5hours ago) he was wearing a white shirt with a v cut on the neck and black pants and Gray ..I can’t tell if those were slippers or shoes...lol...he wasn’t clean shaven..his mom is wearing light blue shirt and dark pants......oh well, maybe it was when he left for Japan..lol

Anyway, I was just asking. Because if he’s not going to that cruise then I guess Yaya just rented it with her friends or family. in any case she’s in that cruise enjoying herself...hahaha
If you mean by her friends are P'mai (hairstylist) and p'maew (makeup artist ) and another person that I presume he's a stylist I believe she's working .As fans also stated she's doing new ad for Bangkok Airways.
I would suggest you to follow NYFC reliable IG acc.

Last edited: