[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Nanghom

❤NY❤
Still in Songkran Holiday Spirit. Please enjoy Nadech Yaya playing water

[ENG SUB] Nadech Yaya - I Will Stay Overnight With Sup'tar - Part 1 (11 July 2012) - NYinterFC

[ENG SUB] Nadech Yaya - I Will Stay Overnight With Sup'tar - Part 2 (18 July 2012) - NYinterFC
Thank u very much dear I was searching for the eng sub one everywhere..

Nanghom

❤NY❤
Hey, what is the highlight of these pics shared by Yaya recently? :confused12:

Why Cat has to precise about the film camera hihihi
  • csperb The lenghts this kid goes to for the perfect picture on her film camera :naughty2:

#TB

cr.nyinterfc

Ok, now we know that the guest star on all these pics is Nadech's gift to Yaya, the film camera. Never far from her right :naughty2:? If she misses her bear like this, she could come back as soon as possible, we all miss NY too but we should see them often from now on because the promo of LR will begin :thumbup:

cr.as tagged
Thank u sasuke :icon12::icon12::love::love::love:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Let's meet Dawin & his D-Team today :thumbup:

Lieutenant Commander Davin Samuthyakorn

Appearance: Age around 25-26 years old, tanned skin, piercing, strong physical, determined eyes expression, but having a gentle voice that could melt down the hearts of all girls who stay near him.

Personality: Cherish the honor as a man and a soldier, love justice, being frank, smart and competitive. Looking from the outside, he looks like a guy who never care about women and doesn't need love. But he acts like this because he used to meet a bad broken heart experience until he tries not to love anyone anymore, although the deep inside his heart, he really needs a woman who stays by his side forever.

Family: The only son of his father, Decha, and his mother, Lieutenant Savanee, who get divorced with each other. He has a closest cousin (his uncle's daughter) named Danika who is a Sergeant. Currently, Davin works in Naval Special Warfare Command, fleet operations, but he was called to stand by at "International Anti-terrorism Center".

Talent: Battle planner, high talent in fighting, and highly sensitive eyes.

Source from Thong Entertainment IG & translated by ka.ta_love_ny

All the credits go to the rightful owners

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
I love all the still cuts and bts pics..soo pretty :love::love::love::love::love::love: i can't stop looking at it....
Likit rak is a lakorn with amazing locations, not only these scenes but there are also Erawan kantchanaburi, Switzerland - Germany, all the sites for Alice's castle, Dawin's home & town next to the beach.

If we talk about "Beauty", everything in this lakorn is perfect:
- the casts: Nadech / Yaya / yoguhurt / Indy / Krating / Cindy / Sara / Matthew / Pope Areeya / Alice's grandPa / Sasha (Alice when she was young) etc...The cast fits a lot this lakorn because the royal family lives in Europe.
- wardrobes / costumes
- locations
- the storyline: a love story between a princess "Alice" and a Royal Thai Armed Force "Dawin"

After Dawin, let's meet Princess Alice and all her family who fight for the throne!

Princess Madeleine Theresa Phillips

Appearance: Age between 23-24 years old, beautiful, elegant, piercing face, calm and impassible eyes expression that hide the sadness behind

Personality: Self-confident, strong, determined, never give up easily, love justice, she looks impassible and never trusts anyone because there are full of enemies around her, but deep inside she is a gentle lady who has love, generosity, and she needs someone to embrace and truly loves her.

Family: She is the first heiress of Harrisort. Her father is Prince Charles (passed away when she was 2 years old), her mother's name Nathalie (passed away after giving birth to her). After becoming the heiress, her life is full of chaotic and dangers.

Talent: Horse riding, fighting with her bare hands and skillful with various types of weapons, be able to speak many languages, hate cooking the most!

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
@sasuke06 I'm about 99% sure it's going to air on the 7th hahahaha I finally synced up the chapters http://dara.trueid.net/novel/235862/1/239654 to the episodes on thairath https://www.thairath.co.th/novel/KomFaek/ch7/all. Episode 10 of KF lies in chapters 19 and 20 out of 24 chapters! 12 episodes look about right. If they really stretched out the editing, 13 episodes at the most but I definitely don't think it can be as long as 14 episodes. So, Likit Ruk will most likely air on the 7th or latest the 8th but regardless going by how early they've been promoting the current series, a teaser and/or one of the mvs should come out this week. If they don't, honestly it's just stupid and cruel ahhahaa

Nanghom

❤NY❤
@sasuke06 I'm about 99% sure it's going to air on the 7th hahahaha I finally synced up the chapters http://dara.trueid.net/novel/235862/1/239654 to the episodes on thairath https://www.thairath.co.th/novel/KomFaek/ch7/all. Episode 10 of KF lies in chapters 19 and 20 out of 24 chapters! 12 episodes look about right. If they really stretched out the editing, 13 episodes at the most but I definitely don't think it can be as long as 14 episodes. So, Likit Ruk will most likely air on the 7th or latest the 8th but regardless going by how early they've been promoting the current series, a teaser and/or one of the mvs should come out this week. If they don't, honestly it's just stupid and cruel ahhahaa
Only 14?? :sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6:

Eggsie

sarNie Hatchling
Likit rak is a lakorn with amazing locations, not only these scenes but there are also Erawan kantchanaburi, Switzerland - Germany, all the sites for Alice's castle, Dawin's home & town next to the beach.

If we talk about "Beauty", everything in this lakorn is perfect:
- the casts: Nadech / Yaya / yoguhurt / Indy / Krating / Cindy / Sara / Matthew / Pope Areeya / Alice's grandPa / Sasha (Alice when she was young) etc...The cast fits a lot this lakorn because the royal family lives in Europe.
- wardrobes / costumes
- locations
- the storyline: a love story between a princess "Alice" and a Royal Thai Armed Force "Dawin"

After Dawin, let's meet Princess Alice and all her family who fight for the throne!

Princess Madeleine Theresa Phillips

Appearance: Age between 23-24 years old, beautiful, elegant, piercing face, calm and impassible eyes expression that hide the sadness behind

Personality: Self-confident, strong, determined, never give up easily, love justice, she looks impassible and never trusts anyone because there are full of enemies around her, but deep inside she is a gentle lady who has love, generosity, and she needs someone to embrace and truly loves her.

Family: She is the first heiress of Harrisort. Her father is Prince Charles (passed away when she was 2 years old), her mother's name Nathalie (passed away after giving birth to her). After becoming the heiress, her life is full of chaotic and dangers.

Talent: Horse riding, fighting with her bare hands and skillful with various types of weapons, be able to speak many languages, hate cooking the most!

Yes IKR, the cinematography will definitely be spectacular, looking at all these..aside from NY I'm definitely drawn in to LR because of wardrobe n the breathtaking setting of the lakorn took place..omg so excited..
I'm on high alert this week waiting for the teaser to be dropped!!!!

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Yaya is sick right now but according to Na, she must not go to the doctor for some reasons :naughty2:

cr.tookta_074

#tb in 2014, during an Air Asia's event, the medias asked Na about how was Ya since she was sick, and Na who is the only one who knows all Yaya's secret (Yaya said it herself in 3 zaap show), has made this revelation. I have also translated the caption from mai_love_ny because it is very sweet & funny :love: :risas3:

Clip: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bhql-16l5Rt/?taken-by=mai_love_ny

Medias: did you ask her if she went to the doctor?
Nadech: Umm, she's someone who doesn't like to go to the doctor nong Yaya
Medias: Really?
Nadech: Yes! she said she has Norwegian / Vicking blood so she has to fight alone ( :risas3: )

Don't tell all my secrets bear or I will kill U!!! :risas3:

cr.pittanomipa

Kathin 2015, Talad Nat Dara
cr.Nadech & Yaya Thailand

Happy ending :thumbup:

cr.nyclub_pantip

Last edited:

TS1718

Lost in NadechYaya World
Yaya is sick right now but according to Na, she must not go to the doctor for some reasons :naughty2:

#tb in 2014, during an Air Asia's event, the medias asked Na about how was Ya since she was sick, this is his answer. I have also translated the caption because it is very sweet.

Clip: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bhql-16l5Rt/?taken-by=mai_love_ny

Medias: did you ask her if she goes to the doctor?
Nadech: Umm, she's someone who doesn't like to go to the doctor nong Yaya
Medias: Really?
Nadech: Yes! she said she has Norwegian / Vicking blood so she has to fight alone ( :risas3: )

Don't tell all my secrets bear or I will kill U!!! :risas3:

Kathin 2015, Talad Nat Dara
cr.Nadech & Yaya Thailand

Happy ending :thumbup:

cr.as tagged
You're killing meeeh
I miss them so bad that's why I'm having TNNKK fever now