[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Gorgeous!
I don't know which pair I will ship more. ..
Lieutenant Commander Davin- Princess Alice or Davin and his wife Aree.

So let's make a comparison :naughty2:. I think I will increase to all of you your desire to watch Likit Rak. It is not so hard to fin....because NY are naturally sweet out & on screen :love:

Dawin with Alice as his wife must be a sweet relationship with some little misunderstandings like any "married couple" lol like:
- I take care of you, you take care of me :)
- I sulk at you, you sulk at me :mad:
- but at the end of the day, "we live in the same house" so let's go back home darling and do our "kan ban" (in thai) means = homeworks 555 :risas3:

All the credits go to the rightful owners

Last edited:

TS1718

Lost in NadechYaya World
So let's make a comparison :naughty2:. I think I will increase to all of you your desire to watch Lilit Rak. It is not so hard to fin....because NY are naturally sweet out & on screen :love:

Dawin with Alice as his wife must be a sweet relationship with some little misunderstandings like any "married couple" lol like:
- I take care of you, you take care of me :)
- I sulk at you, you sulk at me :mad:
- but at the end of the day, "we live in the same house" so let's go back home darling and do our "kan ban" (in thai) means = homeworks 555 :risas3:

They are good students and very diligent.
I think in the novel Aree marked A+ on hubby's homework 5555

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
They are good students and very diligent.
I think in the novel Aree marked A+ on hubby's homework 5555

Hehe I believe you: Dawin's back, Dawin's nipples, Dawin's abs....Alice (or Yaya) has experienced it with her eyes and hands :naughty2: ( Do I have to precise that all these pics are behind the scene? This is not Alice & Dawin, this is Yaya & Nadech, FINNN :love:)

Last edited:

TS1718

Lost in NadechYaya World
Hehe I believe you: Dawin's back, Dawin's nipples, Dawin's abs....Alice (or Yaya) has experienced it with her eyes and hands :naughty2: ( Do I have to precise that all these pics are behind the scene? This is not Alice & Dawin, this is Yaya & Nadech, FINNN :love:)

EBA !!
Are you trying to say wife molested Davin with her eyes and hands ? 555
I swear my imagination is running wild as I remember Yaya keep mentioning there will be many more intimate & mature scenes
I blame Yaya for it!

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
WTF. This makes no sense! According to this NYFC, she's usually resourceful, but I don't know what she's saying here. She said that LR is scheduled to air on the 7th but they won't release the teaser until the 5th or 6th?? SO a day before it airs they'll release a trailer??!! WTF this is unbelievable. This is definitely not how they promote or should promote... normally if the 7th is the date, the teaser should drop this Friday. But if this NYFC is right then there won't be any promotions essentially. I don't know where she got the news from. But it definitely makes no sense to not have any teasers! I hope she's wrong about the dates of the teaser coz she did mention that it's going to air towards the beginning of next month while they air the episode of see sun bun terng where NY are the host. But still no teaser until the week before it airs is ridiculous. They usually drop at least 3 different types of teasers before any lakorns airs about 3 weeks to the airdate. They have mvs released and they air the perd kong interview which is spoilerish so I don't understand the delayed teaser. This Tencent deal is a pain in the ass! It managed to delay this lakorn for 4 months and now their game plan to promote this is no promotion?! The fuck... I hope she updates with more details or hopefully some corrections on this if she missed typed because if it's true it's crazy if it's not true it's not that much better? hahaha she should just be wrong and the teaser could drop on Friday like expected.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhvKWuJncGO/?taken-by=nat_tha_karn

Eggsie

sarNie Hatchling
Oh my god! Really??? I hope she is wrong tho!!! No promotion will be nonsensical oh my what a mess..I really do hope they will be dropping the teaser this Friday?!?but isnt it ridiculous tencent controlling everything even they bought the copyright for the lakorn as I believe from following korean dramas the teasers n promo will still be done tentatively from the original production of the drama!!..this is weird!!!

TS1718

Lost in NadechYaya World
WTF. This makes no sense! According to this NYFC, she's usually resourceful, but I don't know what she's saying here. She said that LR is scheduled to air on the 7th but they won't release the teaser until the 5th or 6th?? SO a day before it airs they'll release a trailer??!! WTF this is unbelievable. This is definitely not how they promote or should promote... normally if the 7th is the date, the teaser should drop this Friday. But if this NYFC is right then there won't be any promotions essentially. I don't know where she got the news from. But it definitely makes no sense to not have any teasers! I hope she's wrong about the dates of the teaser coz she did mention that it's going to air towards the beginning of next month while they air the episode of see sun bun terng where NY are the host. But still no teaser until the week before it airs is ridiculous. They usually drop at least 3 different types of teasers before any lakorns airs about 3 weeks to the airdate. They have mvs released and they air the perd kong interview which is spoilerish so I don't understand the delayed teaser. This Tencent deal is a pain in the ass! It managed to delay this lakorn for 4 months and now their game plan to promote this is no promotion?! The fuck... I hope she updates with more details or hopefully some corrections on this if she missed typed because if it's true it's crazy if it's not true it's not that much better? hahaha she should just be wrong and the teaser could drop on Friday like expected.

For real ?
The teaser usually up to get viewers anticipation to the actual day .. .It's no fun if they really drop it just a day before it's aired

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
It's the strangest thing I've ever heard. I don't even know if it's true though coz she's the only one who's said this and she didn't put up a source or anything. But she's definitely one of the more reliable fc so it's not like she's trolling or anything. It's so bizarre. Even if you want minimal promotion you don't not air a teaser. hahaha it makes no sense. NO one does this. I think this time, she could be wrong. They definitely shot the perd kong which is even more revealing than any teaser. Unless they have a totally different approach to how they want to promote this because of Tencent. Still the reasoning for this is dumb. Tencent has a wide range of viewership but it's not like it's on tv. It's a streaming site so it shouldn't be treated so hush hush. If they don't want to release a teaser forget the mvs ahahha The date for the supposed teaser drop is a joke. They're only gonna promote a lakorn 1 or 2 days before it airs? No way, something is really off about this ahaha They're doing their best to fail it seems hahaha I think they could've done a better job promoting it up until this point. They barely update their ig and when they do it's some dumb pictures. There's no official shots of actual scenes. Just some outfit pics or selfies with the staff. Let's just hope that this news is completely off minus the air date.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult

The way she ended her sentence by adding this word and this smiley "มั้ง :rolleyes:" = "maybe :rolleyes:" means that it was a joke from her to tease ch3 because for sure, they should hurry to share any teaser or MV. This is not an official information lol, just a joke by this nyfc and when you read all the comments, those who replied to her go in her way with that joke to complain that there is still no teaser. As for me, any teaser or MV should be released on this week end or at the beginning of next week but for sure, it's very late to start any promotion. This teaser needs to be super good and if Na has really an ost, better for them to share his one first.

Last edited:

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
The way she ended her sentence by adding this word and this smiley "มั้ง :rolleyes:" = "maybe :rolleyes:" means that it was a joke from her to tease ch3 because for sure, they should hurry to share any teaser or MV. This is not an official information lol, just a joke by this nyfc and when you read all the comments, those who replied to her go in her way with that joke to complain that there is still no teaser. As for me, any teaser or MV should be released on this week end or at the beginning of next week but for sure, it's very late to start any promotion. This teaser needs to be super good and if Na has really an ost, better for them to share his one first.
What the hell ahhahaah she went too far adding the dates ahahahah but her snark is true. She should've tagged some key people if she was really true though hahaha The lack of promotion when it's time to promote is ridiculous! They're dropping the ost. for a lakorn that ended left and right even alek and preem released their teaser but anne and her team can't even update their ig with some real promo pics or at least some kinda tease promo. A lot of other productions have even uploaded longer trailers on their own youtube pages months before their lakorn aired. This production is too wild for me. One of the photographers said to start counting down... count down from where ahhaah which date to when.. they are so horrible! The lack of promo doesn't really help build anticipation I'd say. It's like it's keeping people in the dark when none of their team members even peep about this project. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Playing with my emotions.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thank you all for posting.

Awww....so cute...from Thairath online....

9. How many people in your fanclub?
Yaya -- Oh my.....I don't know (laughing)

10. What will your life be like for the next 5 years?
Yaya -- For the next 5 years, I'll be 30. I probably get married and enjoy family life.

OPPO girl is so pretty.....

MARIZA clinic event on Sunday, May 27th.....

Hope to see LR teasers soon....

cr:as tagged,rightful owner

sasuke06

sarNie Adult

Yaya -- For the next 5 years, I'll be 30. I probably get married and enjoy family life.

Thank you bubba, you will make many NY fans fin :naughty2: :love:. Important to precise that it's a recent interview because Thairat interviewed her during her last shopee event with Na on March 28th. Yaya has already planned her future with you know who :naughty2:.

When Yaya will be 30, she will probably get married and enjoy her family life. As for Na, he has always said that he plans to get married at his 28 years old......Na is 26 now and Yaya is 25.....Does it mean that in less than 2 or 3 years, something bigger must happen? :naughty2: :naughty2: :naughty2: :naughty2: Get ready :love:

How many children lol?

cr.urassayas

I will also translate this question:

1. ถ้าญาญ่าไม่ได้เป็นนักแสดง ปัจจุบันญาญ่าจะทำอะไรอยู่? -หนูว่าหนูน่าจะเป็นนักเขียนค่ะ เพราะว่าชอบค่ะ

1. If you were not an actress, what will you do at this moment? - I think that I will probably be a writer ka because I love it ka

Yaya wants to be a writer and Na's studies at Rangsit University are related to cinematography....he will get soon his master. A perfect pair indeed...a future collaboration as a couple for making Lakorns or movies.

Last edited:

Eggsie

sarNie Hatchling
They really need to do a proper promo..I've been dying of waiting........

Nanghom

❤NY❤
Ohh my! If they keep ppl waiting longer, they must have to ensure high quality .. if not it will tarnish their reputation ... on the other hand .. I don't want a photo for each week and delay any further process.. if they keep going like that all sceen will leak in still before lakorn is out... Please Anne.. hurry ... we want to fin ..

pinky3

sarNie Adult
https://instagram.com/p/Bhp9KgCjNor/
Idk if anyone saw this video aum made . I find it funny . Aum was sayimg to yui her manager . If we switch body for one day , this is what pee yui say she will do . She want to go to nadech , in aum body and tell him , I am hungry lol . Aum say nadech would say auntie can u go back first . Yui add in nadech is shocked and weak and will become a monk again . Lol . Just wanna cheer you guys up from lit kit stress lol I am gonna be positive and think they have something good plan for us .

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
It's the strangest thing I've ever heard. I don't even know if it's true though coz she's the only one who's said this and she didn't put up a source or anything. But she's definitely one of the more reliable fc so it's not like she's trolling or anything. It's so bizarre. Even if you want minimal promotion you don't not air a teaser. hahaha it makes no sense. NO one does this. I think this time, she could be wrong. They definitely shot the perd kong which is even more revealing than any teaser. Unless they have a totally different approach to how they want to promote this because of Tencent. Still the reasoning for this is dumb. Tencent has a wide range of viewership but it's not like it's on tv. It's a streaming site so it shouldn't be treated so hush hush. If they don't want to release a teaser forget the mvs ahahha The date for the supposed teaser drop is a joke. They're only gonna promote a lakorn 1 or 2 days before it airs? No way, something is really off about this ahaha They're doing their best to fail it seems hahaha I think they could've done a better job promoting it up until this point. They barely update their ig and when they do it's some dumb pictures. There's no official shots of actual scenes. Just some outfit pics or selfies with the staff. Let's just hope that this news is completely off minus the air date.
They really need to do a proper promo..I've been dying of waiting........
Ohh my! If they keep ppl waiting longer, they must have to ensure high quality .. if not it will tarnish their reputation ... on the other hand .. I don't want a photo for each week and delay any further process.. if they keep going like that all sceen will leak in still before lakorn is out... Please Anne.. hurry ... we want to fin ..

I will do it for them so :risas3:

Yesterday, we have seen the sweet relationship between Dawin and his wife Alice, now let's compare with their other relationship as Alice the princess and her bodyguard Dawin , the comander of thai force army. This relationship should be more mature and be focusd on "LOVE VS DUTY" . The feeling between Dawin & Alice must be sthg like "Passion, desire / prohibition, pain / dramas, intensity". The "exotic, erotic, mature" love scenes should happen in this relationship :naughty2:

All the credits go to the rightful owners.

Mins

sarNie Hatchling

Yesterday, we have seen the sweet relationship between Dawin and his wife Alice, now let's compare with their other relationship as Alice the princess and her bodyguard Dawin , the comander of thai force army. This relationship should be more mature and be focusd on "LOVE VS DUTY" . The feeling between Dawin & Alice must be sthg like "Passion, desire / prohibition, pain / dramas, intensity". The "exotic, erotic, mature" love scenes should happen in this relationship :naughty2:

LOL ... I mean somebody has to haha Anne is busy promoting her work out gear. Priorities...

I think a lot of fans are getting cranky. The comments in Yoghurt's picture is asking for the teaser. I think they should DEMAND a teaser at this point. A proper one. LOL

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhvcHfEBKEW/?taken-by=thongentertainment

TS1718

Lost in NadechYaya World

OPPO girl is so pretty.....

MARIZA clinic event on Sunday, May 27th.....

Hope to see LR teasers soon....

I'll be FIN for this first then. Fans were grow suspicions when NY said their schedule are full until 2019 back in 2016-2017. Of course some of them are first resources of NY schedules and future plan. So they know for sure what may happen. hehehehe

And for Likid Ruk I hope Ann will save us a solid teaser.

Nanghom

❤NY❤

Those intensive feeling :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:yayyy mwah mwah sasuke