[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

TS1718

Lost in NadechYaya World
Nadech's speech for the best actor for TV gold award 2018
cr.pittanomipa

A proud girl :love:, a proud sister :), a proud mother :thumbup: who is recording this moment :icon12:

cr.by_family

I think pittanomipa is going to upload soon her MVs, excited to see it :aaaaa:. You can see a preview here https://www.instagram.com/p/BhFzfCgA_Uf/?taken-by=smoothmuffin

Also, all the clip from by_family are so sweet :love:. (there are 22 clips for TV gold awards)

cr.by_family

cr.kipun_kp

I WANT FULL FANCAM!!!!

Kian

sarNie Egg
Loooool dude has time to screenshot people attacking him on Twitter and everything but no time for a simple clarification post? Pathetic. I'm just glad he didn't say anything problematic that could make this a bigger thing.

NY fans are so awesome haha even when Nadech is in Japan, there is still a flood of moments from the awards night. Can't wait for more :love:

Also, this pic is so sweeeeet. cr. welove_ny
IMG_4850.jpg

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Loooool dude has time to screenshot people attacking him on Twitter and everything but no time for a simple clarification post? Pathetic. I'm just glad he didn't say anything problematic that could make this a bigger thing.

NY fans are so awesome haha even when Nadech is in Japan, there is still a flood of moments from the awards night. Can't wait for more :love:

Also, this pic is so sweeeeet. cr. welove_ny
View attachment 13062
Is that more hand holding I see :naughty2::naughty2:
I'm currently having NY withdrawal symptoms even though the award ceremony was a few days ago :crybaby2:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple

Eggsie

sarNie Hatchling
Our Louis Vuitton girl with Ryu Onitzuka

On 13/05/2017, Yaya was in Japan for LV cruise collection and she made this cute caption:

Onitzuka Soryu is here Mayumi :celebrate16::

Ryu & Mayumi : Cute Scene
cr.MookieSPP
Handsome Naaaaaaaaa!!!! I love that his hair grows longer!!!! Excuse me, 5 years has passed, Ryu looking so hot than ever... #drools

FLASH NEWS

According to Rosie
Ken Porsche is giving an exclusive interveiw on Hornkrasae on channel 3sd (28)

ME : :aloofandbored:
I really HATE :BangHead:USERs like this FAME WHORE guy:fighting3::fighting3::fighting3::fighting3:

but thanks to him he made Nadech to confess his true feelings of LOVE to Yaya PUBLICLY:icon12::naughty2::love::cheer::cheer::thumbup::thumbup: our much awaited :icon12::naughty2:FIN announcement of teerak himself:love::aaaaa:

waiting for :icon12:WEDDING Day:icon12: announcement we all know not now but SOON:love::naughty2::clap::cheer::cheer::cheer:

I think the portion of Brother of the year subject is still acceptable ... If this subject getting out of proportion I agree to move the Convo to other thread.

View attachment 13055

View attachment 13060

Source: GDH559
Translated by Rosie mystica
Edited by #titasuri #NYinterFC

“Nong . Pi. Teerak” (“Little Sister. Big Brother . Sweetheart”)

When ‘little sister’, the queen of perfection, starts the war game striking back at her ‘big brother’, the king of failure, to help her real ‘sweetheart’ not to give up on relationship and gone for good.

When he was just a little kid, ‘Chad’ (Sunny Suwanmethanont) thought that the baby inside his mom’s belly would be a boy. On the baby due date, when his mom gave birth to a girl instead, Chad got completely world-weary.
His dreams to play robots and manly play football with his little brother were destroyed because whenever he played with ‘i-Jane’ (Yaya-Urassaya Sperbund) [‘i’ in Thai following with a name used in calling or talking about the person you very close enough to call them impolitely.], she would burst out crying and whining.
Since they were just little kids until they both grown up, Chad and Jane have fought about everything. It’s because Jane rather be like Chad’s mom than his little sister and Chad rather to be Jane’s burden than her big brother. Who else could be such a sucker big brother being poorer than his own little sister in every way like him? Whatever comparisions: learning, sport, look, behavior, Perfect Jane beats him all.
The only opportunity that Chad can show off as a big brother is when there are any guys try to hit on Jane. Chad will put of air of importance to drive those guys away, as a revenge on Jene. That is the reason why Jane has to conceal the love relationship of her and Moji (Nichkhun Horvejkul), a half-Japanese guy who is more than perfect.
Jane doesn’t want this love to be ruin by her big brother ‘Chad’ again like he used to do. But love is not a secret. Chad eventually finds out that Jane is secretly dating Moji. How could Chad give them a green light? As we told you, whatever makes Jane happy, the decent big brother like Chad will definately never let it happen!!

“Nong . Pi. Teerak” (“Little Sister. Big Brother . Sweetheart”) Coming this May 10th in every cinema
Thanks @TS1718 :thumbup::icon12:

the STORY LINE is just BORING:BangHead: but :icon12:Yaya made this movie very interesting I'll watch this just because of Yaya:icon12: her role is perfect for her I think this is all about siblings love hate relationship.I was really surprise Sunny is a lot older than Yaya I thought he is only 20 something guy but 37 already he looks young in this movie.My dream movie for NY are :icon12:Mr and Mrs Smith style mixture of action romance and comedy then next is :icon12::naughty2:The Notebook style movie imagine NY will do hot steamy sensual scenes not one but many:love::naughty2::love::naughty2::love::nut:I guess NY does not need any director they will do it NATURALLY:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Owhhh nadech is sooooooo handsome in that kimono I'm deaddddd...
Me think so too! So fine that I can’t choose which picture to use as my profile, hence I am stuck with this old one.

The teaser looks fun especially the moment sunny appeared to ruin everything hahahaha...I will be watching it for ya but I think I'll be excitedly looking forward to Sunny's ridiculousness with their siblings bickering lolol

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhJfQufHcZ3/
That introduction was hilarious - Sunny that is. Now I am so curious and looking forward to it.