[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Idk what it is but sunny is so unappealing.... bleh— he’s def some big bro, nothing p’ek material lol I might try to fin Yaya and Nichkhun for his baby and fresh face lol :p

TS1718

Lost in NadechYaya World
thongentertainment officially congratulate NY for their winning in TV Gold Awards 32nd 2018

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhDXpv6gF9a/?taken-by=thongentertainment
  • thongentertainment ขอแสดงความยินดีกับ ณเดชน์และญาญ่า ที่ได้รับรางวัลโทรทัศน์ทองคำดารานำชายและหญิงในปีนี้ ⭐ เตรียมพบกับทั้งสองได้ใน #ลิขิตรักthecrownprincess เร็วๆ นี้. BIG Congratulations Nadech and Yaya for Best Actor snd Best Actress awards From TV Gold Academy. Meet them both in #likhitrakthecrownprincess soon. ⭐
29718105_157225698280635_4899565658959773696_n.jpg

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I've been trying to catch up on all of Sunny's movies & I've got to say, I'm falling in love with the guy :love::love: his personality is just so amazing & he seems so chill, which is why I think he & Yaya seemed to click pretty quick. Even though he may not be as handsome as some other actors, his personality & acting is definitely a big bonus :icon12::thumbup:

TS1718

Lost in NadechYaya World
Goodluck to you my baby girl

• ka.ta_love_ny "Nong-Pee-Teerak" (Sister-Brother-Darling) or "Brother of the Year" will be available in cinema on 10 May this year.
      "Mom told... younger sister must surrender her older brother"
      "Mom told... older brother must loves his sister" "No one told...when you flirt someone, you must be careful with her older brother"
      #urassayas #nadechyaya #nyinterfc
      Cr. gdh559
    29401555_1027162557431919_2849925605095374848_n-vert1.jpg

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
GDH has already contacted Na, the director of "Pee mak" (Mario & Mai as the lead): khun Banjong Pisanthanakun has always said he wants Na but I don't know why it never happenned. I also want to see him play for GDH and in a rom comedy because Na is so good in comedy gender.

upload_2018-4-2_23-27-22.jpeg

Here at 2min30 during OK award 2013, we can see a little interaction between them

Nadech - OK! Awards 2013
cr.pittanomipa

TS1718

Lost in NadechYaya World

can someone translate this video? Thank u
First of all it was outdated and I think translator prefer to give it a translation to their recent interview ones.

They asked him who's Dj Push wish to be paired up (koojin) with .
Hes been dating dating Jui since long time ago. So he was joking abt NY and it's related to this interview and it was so old. back in 2015 when he was the hottest rising star/praek .

NADECH YAYA respond

[ENG SUB] Nadech Yaya - Jealous with DJ Push? Kathin Merit & Get injured | สะกิดติ่งบันเทิง 28/10/15

Last edited:

pinky3

sarNie Adult
DJ push and jui r getting marry so happy for them.
I
As for sunny , he is a good actor and very nice down to earth . Funny guy . I adored him .
Na was contact to do another comedy movie with pleng as the female lead , but I don’t know what happen , maybe cuz na didn’t have time for them . I know the director want him . Not sure if it was gdh tho, this was long time ago .

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
I just read the summary for Yaya's movie. My excitement plummeted somewhat but I'll wait for the trailer to see how this we'll be done.

Sunny and Yaya are actual siblings. When she was in their mother's womb, he was excited at the prospects of having a new brother but was disappointed that he got a sister. They grew up always fighting. She was perfect in every way and he was the black sheep child. So he decides to sabotage everything she loves usually by sabotaging anyone who tries to date her. She hides her relationship with khun because she wants to preserve this relationship but eventually sunny finds out...

Really? I'm sure they can do the comedy for this movie but this storyline?? Plus sunny is a little old for this storyline ahhaha but whatever I'll watch it ahahha

twister02

M♥K
Thank you for the translation. I have big hopes with any GDH project. This was the same feeling I had when I read the summary of Mew and Ter's One Day movie before but turned out good when I saw the movie.

TS1718

Lost in NadechYaya World
  • urassayaclubdotcom“น้อง.พี่.ที่รัก”
    เมื่อ ‘น้องสาว’ ตัวท็อป
    เปิดจ๊อบสู้รบกับ ‘พี่ชาย’ ตัวห่วย
    เพื่อช่วย ‘ที่รัก’ ตัวจริง ไม่ให้ชิ่งหนีไป.
    ตั้งแต่ เด็ก ชัช (ซันนี่ สุวรรณเมธานนท์) คิดมาตลอดว่าน้องที่อยู่ในท้องแม่คือน้องชาย พอถึงวันที่แม่คลอดแล้วกลายเป็นน้องสาว ชัชจึงเซ็งระดับสิบ ความฝันที่จะได้เล่นหุ่นยนต์และเตะบอลแมนๆ กับน้องก็จบไป เพราะเล่นกับไอ้เจน (ญาญ่า อุรัสยา เสปอร์บันด์) ทีไร มันก็ร้องไห้งอแงทุกที ตั้งแต่เด็กจนโต ชัชกับเจนตีกันได้ ทุกเรื่อง เพราะเจนชอบทำตัวเหมือนเป็นแม่มากกว่าเป็นน้อง ส่วนชัชก็ชอบทำตัวเป็นภาระมากกว่าเป็นพี่ จะมีพี่ชายคนไหนที่ห่วยกว่าน้องสาวไปซะทุกด้าน ไม่ว่าจะเป็นเรื่องการเรียน กีฬา หน้าตา นิสัย แข่งกัน ยังไง เจนก็เพอร์เฟคกว่า เวลาเดียวที่ชัชจะโชว์เหนือทำตัวเป็นพี่ ก็คือตอนที่มีคนมาจีบเจน ชัชจะทำตัวกร่างไล่หนุ่มๆให้หนีหายไปหมด เหมือนเป็นการเอาคืน
    นั่น จึงเป็นเหตุผลที่เจนต้องปิดบังความรักระหว่างเธอกับโมจิ (นิชคุณ หรเวชกุล) ชายหนุ่มลูกครึ่งญี่ปุ่น สุดเพอร์เฟค เพราะเจนไม่อยากให้รักครั้งนี้ต้องพังยับด้วยน้ำมือของพี่ชัชเหมือนที่ผ่าน มา แต่ความรักไม่ใช่ความลับ ชัชรู้จนได้ว่าเจนกับโมจิแอบคบกัน แล้วมีเหรอที่ชัชจะยอมปล่อยผ่าน ก็บอกแล้วว่าอะไรที่ทำให้น้องมีความสุข พี่ชายที่แสนดีอย่างชัชจะไม่มีวันยอมให้เกิดขึ้นแน่นอน!! .
    น้อง.พี่.ที่รัก
    10 พฤษภาคมนี้ ทุกโรงภาพยนตร์ #urassayas #urassaya #urassayaclubdotcom #น้องพี่ที่รัก
    #BrotherOfTheYear
29402592_138094467027925_6029753592431247360_n-vert.jpg