[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
yeah, she is professional, but i couldnt help it to feel jealous for nadech, but to make it even i hope nadech will kiss yaya too in nakee 2
There is no need for you to feel jealous for Nadech lol; their professional lives & personal lives are very different. Yaya can't keep doing camera angle kisses for her whole career

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
There is no need for you to feel jealous for Nadech lol; their professional lives & personal lives are very different. Yaya can't keep doing camera angle kisses for her whole career
yeah i will admit im little bit obsessive of NY but it doesnt matter as long as it wasnt passionate kiss, especially until now nadech didnt even kiss other girl in the lips beside yaya, im just protective of my idol and didnt want bad rumour start again especially nichkhun has many obsessive fans

Last edited:

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
Hope Brother of The Year will become really successfull like Bad Genius or even more and our wonderful Yaya will be more popular and could get chance to work in international movie because its one of her wish :angel10:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
https://instagram.com/p/5g7UYUS6CH/

gotta share this with you guys. This is an old clip way back during nadech and mew lakorn closing party. I took it from space4ny ig. She/he used to translate A LOT of ny stuff (interviews, short finnn clips, magazine) but the ig is not active anymore. The last post was in march 2016. So sad. I wonder what happened to her/him.
I loooove that IG account so much.

bbie_NY

sarNie Hatchling
look at how aggressive yaya, and she once like the quote 'looking at the french fries i couldnt help but to think about your lips'
maybe they like french kiss kkkk
Agree... :naughty2::love: and like as nadech said that yaya have surprised him sometime.. i think he meant its that (kiss).:pancarta::thumbup:

And about nadech.. look at 1:39 where his left hand go.. play around on yaya's body from head to her buttock... OMG haha:pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::thumbup::thumbup::worship2::worship2:

Last edited:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Based on sunny's igs sunny would be the brother and nickhun is her boo (boyfriend?) lol
The movie is called Brother of the Year so I'm guessing the focus will mainly be on Sunny?
I am going to take a guess, just a guess so don't shoot me if it's not it -:celebrate16:, that it will be like the movie "Clueless". She probably loning for her boo (Nickun's character) and only to find out she really loves her "brother" ( Sunny's character). Maybe Sunny is not really her brother but someone who she has known for a long time. Also, I read somewhere a while ago that Nickun said he's not pra'ek. Besides, this is a Thai movie right? Why would anyone else be pra'ek if not Sunny?

Nadeya327

sarNie Hatchling
I am going to take a guess, just a guess so don't shoot me if it's not it -:celebrate16:, that it will be like the movie "Clueless". She probably loning for her boo (Nickun's character) and only to find out she really loves her "brother" ( Sunny's character). Maybe Sunny is not really her brother but someone who she has known for a long time. Also, I read somewhere a while ago that Nickun said he's not pra'ek. Besides, this is a Thai movie right? Why would anyone else be pra'ek if not Sunny?

I have the same thought like that too! I guess Sunny is the pra’ek of this movie

twister02

M♥K
yaya will be torn between them
protective and obsesive brother vs caring and jealousy boyfriend, may be something like that
from what I know this is a romantic-comedy movie so maybe something light and not to dramatic like soap operas :lol:

I'm a fan of GDH and Yaya is in good hands with them same like what they did to Mew.

I'm actually excited for the movie. :)

bbie_NY

sarNie Hatchling

I think so.. because in the day when they closed camera for their movie.. they're in japan. I think it would be the ending of their movie. And nickhun wasn't there that days because he's in china.

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
Nichkhun said it in his solo interview during the blessing ceremony that he's not the lead. He said he wasn't the lead but has an important role so he gave it away a long time ago. They have a press con on the 4th so I think there should be an official teaser of some sort.

pinky3

sarNie Adult
They know who na is , cuz I think one of their director work with na and ya on the lay cf , and m pretty sure he ask them if they want to be in gdh movies , cuz the director of this movies mention that ya told the other director during their filming cf that . Correct me if m wrong lol