[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Pingu2

sarNie Egg
https://www.instagram.com/p/BgiaL85FMD5/
So the title for Yaya, Sunny & Nichkhun's new movie is now set & it will be shown in Indonesia, Malaysia, Brunei, Singapore, Cambodia & Laos as well :cheer: if any of you here live in those countries, y'all better drag your family & friends to watch it with you okay :pancarta::aaaaa: does anyone know if I'll be able to watch online soon after it premieres? ;-;
Definitely gonna bring my brothers n sisters to cinema

mave_nice

Nadech♥Yaya
https://www.instagram.com/p/BgiaL85FMD5/
So the title for Yaya, Sunny & Nichkhun's new movie is now set & it will be shown in Indonesia, Malaysia, Brunei, Singapore, Cambodia & Laos as well :cheer: if any of you here live in those countries, y'all better drag your family & friends to watch it with you okay :pancarta::aaaaa: does anyone know if I'll be able to watch online soon after it premieres? ;-;
No Philippines I am heartbroken :crybaby2: Guess I just have to wait for the subbed versions online. Same with Nakee huhu.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Comments from someone who went to China.

“ It’s true, it’s true. Nadech is very popular in China. We went to Shang Hai and told sale workers we’re from Thailand. They said they really like Nadech. We told them we’re from the same hometown with Nadech. They said Kornkaen. Wow, they even know his hometown, talk about being true fans here!!!! Hahahaha.
Every Nadech’s lakorns have been subbed on Chinese website. “

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I think Yaya just hinted in her interview that Nadech will be travelling again lol. I wonder where he's going this time; I really hope he comes to London again ><

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Comments from someone who went to China.

“ It’s true, it’s true. Nadech is very popular in China. We went to Shang Hai and told sale workers we’re from Thailand. They said they really like Nadech. We told them we’re from the same hometown with Nadech. They said Kornkaen. Wow, they even know his hometown, talk about being true fans here!!!! Hahahaha.
Every Nadech’s lakorns have been subbed on Chinese website. “
Thank you very much :icon12: I'm happy to see Nadech receiving love from outside Thailand. I think if he had decided to branch out and do more work in other Asian markets years ago, he could be even bigger/more popular than he is now

kolkol

sarNie Egg
Thank you very much :icon12: I'm happy to see Nadech receiving love from outside Thailand. I think if he had decided to branch out and do more work in other Asian markets years ago, he could be even bigger/more popular than he is now[/QUOTE
Thank you very much :icon12: I'm happy to see Nadech receiving love from outside Thailand. I think if he had decided to branch out and do more work in other Asian markets years ago, he could be even bigger/more popular than he is now
Right now most thai lakorn and movies have chinese subtitled versions including nadech’s of course. They were uploaded to apps (something like youtube but managed by china companies). Thus we can easily watch them And the subtitle production speed is really really fast. Only like one to two days after broadcasting in BKK, subbed version is released. And those ppl who make subtitles are just volunteers.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
ENJOY :thumbup:

Keep reminding that thai medias are snakes and they are trying for many weeks now to create rumours for NY, not only NY but also others thai couple in thai ET. How Nadech must stare at the medias or anybody who bother him and Yaya :risas3:.

cr.aorumm

Medias: as for you, do you think that You and P' Nadech are the same, the same feeling, always take care of each other, close to each other as usual?
Yaya: yes x 3 (with her head), ok ka
Medias: let's be honest, do you think that you two will succeed to survive (as a couple)?
Yaya: Hum...In any case, Nadech will be for ever my best friend ever, whatever will happen, he will be for ever my number 1
Medias: What did P'Nadech offer U
Yaya: Both Mae Kaew and P'Nadech wished me HBD and offered me a gift ka
Medias: What did he offer you?
Yaya: he offered me a film camera ka
Medias: therefore you will be able to keep your memories in it?
Yaya: (laugh) we can consider things like this
Medias: Have you already used it Ya?
Yaya: Not yet
Medias: Do you love it?
Yaya: I am someone who already love to take photos with a film camera
Medias: Are NYFC fine?
Yaya: (smile) of course they are fine :thumbup:

Thanks for your tweet @mave_nice , love it! So Nadech has a new name: Mister n°1 of Yaya :love:, when your read how Ya calls Na year by year, he is simply for Yaya "MY EVERYTHING lol" :risas3:

@mave_nice
"One of a kind"
"You know how special you are"
"Beautiful human"
"Confidante, my best friend, my motivator and inspiration"
"8 yrs of knowing you"
"My No. 1"
#NadechYaya #ณเดชน์ญาญ่า

LR getting promoted at HK filmart. HK fans need to run to this festival and take whatever stickers or brochures they got on this. And do record a teaser if they have it. Seems like the Chinese side is promoting this already.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgiedscgYCk/?tagged=ลิขิตรักthecrownprincess

Just seeing the poster with Nadech & Yaya, if I were chinese people, I will directly put my attention on them and wonder why are they both so gorgeous loool but I believe both Nadech & Yaya are already quite famous there.

Likit rak, we are waiting for you!!

Cr: #story annethong

Real life and lakorn are exactly the same :love:

cr.leakhena.ya.dech_

Ann is working hard !!! Let's support her :thumbup:
  • annethong_studioStay up late at night is still fighting… hard work… 抱抱亲亲

Last edited:

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
Well they brought pong there ahahha next year or maybe when they promote LR they'll bring NY. NY been famous overseas. Remember that overnight show, the yaya fc was a chinese fan who left china to study and learn thai in bkk for the love of ny haha They got recognized on that trip to hk too.

This is good news for fans and kinda bad news that they're expanding. I'm not sure how you guys will get your translations now coz they are getting ready to sue translators. So, Chinese fans are lucky that they're getting the subtitles and easy access... but the english speaking ones and the rest might suffer. Their lawyers are getting ready to sue all of the people who are translating their stuff now so if you rely on these translators you better come up with a plan b and be on the underground coz they've identified those who they know are translating. A big part of why they are selling their rights to china is to stop the piracy and copyright infringement. I hope they don't get ch7 extreme is all. Something goes crazy around NY lakorn airing.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Well they brought pong there ahahha next year or maybe when they promote LR they'll bring NY. NY been famous overseas. Remember that overnight show, the yaya fc was a chinese fan who left china to study and learn thai in bkk for the love of ny haha They got recognized on that trip to hk too.

This is good news for fans and kinda bad news that they're expanding. I'm not sure how you guys will get your translations now coz they are getting ready to sue translators. So, Chinese fans are lucky that they're getting the subtitles and easy access... but the english speaking ones and the rest might suffer. Their lawyers are getting ready to sue all of the people who are translating their stuff now so if you rely on these translators you better come up with a plan b and be on the underground coz they've identified those who they know are translating. A big part of why they are selling their rights to china is to stop the piracy and copyright infringement. I hope they don't get ch7 extreme is all. Something goes crazy around NY lakorn airing.
I only know of one subbing team that are thinking of subbing LR but they are not too sure about doing it anymore cuz ch3 is getting more annoying these days about copyright. If they wanna sue those who translate their shows they should at least offer an alternative for non-Chinese speaking international fans :BangHead:

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
I highly caution whoever is subbing to do it on the dl or not at all. They're suing. It's not a joke. I have no doubts that they read forums ahaha I read the article about this and their lawyers are on it. You know who's to blame ahhaha I mean I'm sure other videos have been taken down in the past but it's actually a mixture of the Tencent deal and because of the exposure of BPSW. It's funny coz the fans were like wow it's getting translated in russian and korean at pantip ... so ch3 is obviously milking what they can from bsnw so they're putting an end to the overseas freebies ahaha why give it out for free when they can make money. I don't know if they can get it translated into english unless they find like hulu or netflix to stream it but that's going to be a long shot. Netflix is somewhat newer to thailand too like they barely launched there. Might have to learn thai or use google translate as you watch ahahha